Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Unbelievable - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Unbelievable (903 Views)

Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable by nuga10: 1:39pm On May 18, 2011
**IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THE 2012 DIVERSITY LOTTERY PROGRAM**

We regret to inform you that, due to a computer programming problem, the results of the 2012 Diversity Lottery that were previously posted on this website have been voided. They were not valid and were posted in error. The results were not valid because they did not represent a fair, random selection of entrants, as required by U.S. law.

If you checked this website during the first week in May and found a notice that you had been selected for further processing or a notice that you had not been selected, that notice has been rescinded and is no longer valid.

A new selection process will be conducted based on the original entries for the 2012 program.

If you submitted a qualified entry from October 5, 2010 to November 3, 2010, your entry remains with us. It will be included in the new selection lottery. Your confirmation number to check results on this website is still valid.

We expect the results of the new selection process to be available on this website on or about July 15, 2011.

We regret any inconvenience this might have caused.

Click here to view a message from David T. Donahue, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Visa Services:
Re: Unbelievable by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 18, 2011
Find it hard to believe too shocked
Re: Unbelievable by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 18, 2011
I hope i get selected this time grin
Re: Unbelievable by loverencha: 12:36pm On May 19, 2011
Me too,  By the Lord's Grace, I hope I get selected this time
Re: Unbelievable by akanbijm: 10:52am On May 20, 2011
I have destroyed my own paper.Is there anyway I still get my comfirmation number
Re: Unbelievable by loverencha: 11:06am On May 20, 2011
@akambijm, you can still reclaim your confirmation code. Yesterday, I was sent a mail from Kentucky or so. They informed me on the cancellation of the previous results and that anybody that has lost his/her confirmation number should follow a link.

There is still hope for you. Sign in to your E-mail address to retrieve your confirmation number. Some other people also received this e-mail but I do not know if it is everybody.

I wish us all the best of luck,  I did not win the previous time but I hope that by the Lord's grace, I will win this time around in the new random selection
Re: Unbelievable by justwise(m): 11:07am On May 20, 2011
akanbijm:

I have destroyed my own paper.Is there anyway I still get my comfirmation number

Yes u can get it back again, when they send u an email it will come with a link, click on it and get ur comfirmation number
Re: Unbelievable by akanbijm: 1:40pm On May 20, 2011
Thank you very much for your reply.But,I have not received any e-mail notification from them .May be they might send that to me later.Anyway,I am looking forward to receive that from them.
Re: Unbelievable by davmor(m): 9:30pm On May 20, 2011
Please good people of nairaland, I lack knowledge on this 2012 Diversity Lottery of a thing. And I want to know what its all about and how to participate. Please every body give me details and what it stands for.
Thanks @all
Re: Unbelievable by loverencha: 8:40am On May 21, 2011
@davmor, You have to wait for the next Us Visa lottery, since you did not play the previous one which was held last year between Oct-Nov.

I do not know the precise date for the new Visa lottery, but I guess it should be before the end of this year
Re: Unbelievable by suwailad(f): 9:01am On May 21, 2011
not bad afterall

search canada travels

(1) (Reply)

Want 2 Leave Naija! Help! / How Have The Recent Gale-force Winds Affected You? / Can Someone Please Enlighten Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.