Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,594 members, 7,847,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her (4058 Views)

Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) / Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend / 200 UNILAG Law Students Barred From Writing Exam Over Class Attendance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by Sixsigmahub: 6:05am On Aug 14, 2021
A Twitter user has revealed that a student got expelled from school after he was caught writing exam for his girlfriend.

According to the tweep with username @headynodey4you, the young boy went to write computer based exam for his girlfriend, unfortunately he was caught in the act.

When he revealed who he was writing the exam for, the girl was interrogated and she denied knowing him.

In the photo shared by [url][/url] Twitter user shared; ”A girl just denied her boyfriend after he tried to help write her CBT exam..

she said she doesn’t even know the boy. He has been expelled”

https:///girl-denies-her-boyfriend-after-he-was-caught-writing-exam-for-her/

1 Share

Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by iamtardey: 6:15am On Aug 14, 2021
You see , you see..you see

6 Likes

Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by Seniorwriter(m): 6:45am On Aug 14, 2021
Deep Quote
There is no justification & affiliation for bad actions.

He got the shock of his life....nice & good for him for been stupid.

@SENIORWRITER

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by Taywon: 6:52am On Aug 14, 2021
Lol... Well deserved....

1 Like

Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by pyyxxaro: 6:56am On Aug 14, 2021
You are a Mumu Man

3 Likes

Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by punisha: 7:01am On Aug 14, 2021
Redpillers a thread to swim in....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by thesicilian: 7:05am On Aug 14, 2021
Twitter users and lies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by Kingcalls: 7:13am On Aug 14, 2021
Another simp just got served

4 Likes

Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 14, 2021
Where's pics of the girl?

As for the guy, in his next life, he'll have sense.
Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by MufasaLion: 7:40am On Aug 14, 2021
May we never be unfortunate because of people we assumed they loved us.

9 Likes

Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by Katier00(f): 8:07am On Aug 14, 2021
Taught the hard way. Never trust
Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by sunshineV(f): 8:07am On Aug 14, 2021
clout is a currency
Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by PAWG(m): 8:16am On Aug 14, 2021
Story story
Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 14, 2021
Obviously, it's the BOY that deserves to be Educated here and not the Girl.
The Girl knows the value of Education, hence the need to seek for the Ignorant boy's assistance.
Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by IJOBA11: 8:46am On Aug 14, 2021
Katier00:
Taught the hard way. Never trust
IBN KATHIR
Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by heykims(m): 9:07am On Aug 14, 2021
Beautiful, serves the mumu right.
Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by BabbanBura(m): 9:22am On Aug 14, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
A Twitter user has revealed that a student got expelled from school after he was caught writing exam for his girlfriend.

According to the tweep with username @headynodey4you, the young boy went to write computer based exam for his girlfriend, unfortunately he was caught in the act.

When he revealed who he was writing the exam for, the girl was interrogated and she denied knowing him.

In the photo shared by [url][/url] Twitter user shared; ”A girl just denied her boyfriend after he tried to help write her CBT exam..

Wow, just wow! Hope she go make up with that pussy that has deactivated his useless brain.
Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by ObaKlaz: 9:29am On Aug 14, 2021
If she can't study, then she better be ready to bribe her way through or spend some 'clitocurrency'. It's as simple as that.
You didn't have to add simping over her as the third option.
Now look at you, bruh...
The life of a simp! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by Cerebellum: 9:54am On Aug 14, 2021
The guy issa mumu Fuul!

And to slap him dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by Mide3367: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2021
Some guys no go ever learn grin
Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by TheFacelessMan: 10:08am On Aug 14, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
grin

Some years back, I was a mercenary in an exam....

For at least 23 hours daily, all i thought of was Fatima Abdullah.

She was extremely beautiful.... extremely dull too.

She expertly manipulated me into sitting for her in Physics 101 exams.

We were already seated in the Hall when stern looking Professor Arowojobe walked in like Death, Itself.

If you check "SADIST" in the dictionary, i am sure his passport photo is there.

He started calling everyone by name and you had to stand up.

"Chinedu Okadigbo"..... "Olaide Ademola"....

"Fatima Abdullah "

"FATIMA ABDULLAH " shocked shocked shocked

There was graveyard silence.

I am as masculine as they come. From voice to facial hair.

How do i pass off as a woman?! shocked

Prof Arowojobe looked like a wolf in Ramadan

[img]https://media./images/6ac739c103dc3366f3b7f36568af1916/tenor.gif[/img]

So.... i heard Arowojobe calling for security backup and i knew i had to dash for it!

I ran headlong and slammed into Arowojobe...catching him by surprise.

Out of the corner of my eyes... i saw 2 guards in hot pursuit. One huge one had blocked my only route of escape - the staircase undecided

"Heyyyyy...HEYYYY you!" I heard them shout behind me as they closed the distance between us..

I was in my final year, 500 Level Engineering. If caught, i was screwed cry cry cry

They had blocked all possible avenues to escape except ONE.

I took it. I jumped from the 4 storey building shocked shocked

Maybe it took only 3 seconds, but it seemed like 3 lifetimes as i sailed through the air...

I hurtled through tree branches at 100miles / hour....the red muddy ground rushing at me cry

I heard the audible crack of my ankle giving way under my weight cry cry cry cry

There i was ....helpless when they came for me.

The huge guard, quite unnecessarily jumped ontop me flattening me and i yelped out in pain.

EPILOGUE : Fatima denied all knowledge of me at the panel - she was pardoned. I was expelled for exam malpractices.

She got engaged to a rich Alhaji weeks after the incident and even had the balls to send me an invitation card to her wedding angry

"Let bygones be bygones, wish me well" her SMS said.

I am waiting at the reception hall right now, i have a gift for her.....

YES, i did BUY a GUN angry

[img]https://media1./images/7f0e29b98a6a55d1a126b09155398590/tenor.gif?itemid=10333376[/img]

This story has a good ending...but it would be long undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by Haywhymido(m): 10:22am On Aug 14, 2021
He was given a dose of the red pill the hard way.
Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by TheEnygma(m): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2021
TheGidRedpiller
Slawormirr

Please what do you guys have to say about this?
Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by samsegs(m): 10:47am On Aug 14, 2021
The future is female... Lol... Unto yeye love...
Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by TheWolfen(m): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2021
Lol good for the dumb boy
Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by Lamasta(m): 11:04am On Aug 14, 2021
He deserves what he got next time he will not break the law in the guise of proving fake love
Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by adedayo3193(m): 11:06am On Aug 14, 2021
[quote author=TheFacelessMan post=104776115][/quote]

Nice
Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by free2ryhme: 11:21am On Aug 14, 2021
Sixsigmahub:

Then how did the boyfriend get the girlfriend's log in details for the CBT?

At least if you must lie cover all grounds

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by Gosj001: 11:37am On Aug 14, 2021
For CBT

Make una dey lie small small nah.

I still sell affordable laptops with Free delivery, Pay on delivery and warranty.
Details on my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by flames007(m): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2021
punisha:
Redpillers a thread to swim in....
You can say that again grin
Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by Seeksnigeria: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
Simps in nigeria should be hung. Or put in a firing squad!
Re: Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her by b3llo(m): 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
Naso people dey miss for this life. That was foolish of him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Should We Consider You For Scholarship / Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] / Unn Primary Admission List Out: How To Check The 2011 Unn Primary Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.