Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

I Stand With Bishop David Oyedepo That A Wife Is To Be Subject To Her Husband – - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Stand With Bishop David Oyedepo That A Wife Is To Be Subject To Her Husband – (415 Views)

Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause / Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / Yes, Wizkid Made History And So Did Davido, But I Stand With One Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand With Bishop David Oyedepo That A Wife Is To Be Subject To Her Husband – by tonyluyi1985: 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
Reno Omoki says he is totally behind the position of clergyman, Bishop David Oyedepo, who says a wife must be subject to her husband. In his post, Reno stated that feminism cannot coexist with Christ's following.

His post reads
''I fully align with Bishop David Oyedepo’s position that a wife is to be subject to her husband. Not in most things, but in ALL things. This may not be popular, but it is Scriptural-Ephesians 5:22. This is also why I have counselled (and been insulted for it) that unless a woman has seen a man when he is angry, she should think twice before marrying him.

It is not compulsory to abide by this to be a wife. But it is compulsory to abide by this to be a follower of Christ. As Christ followers, our guide is not prevailing social mores, which change with the times. Our only guide is Scripture-2 Timothy 3:16.

As I have previously said, feminism cannot coexist with Christ following. You either choose to follow Christ, or feminism. You cant choose both. “No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other”-Matthew 6:24.

Omokri is highly controversial for some of his utterances especially those against the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari. He and some of his comrades organized themselves to chase Buhari out of London where he does regularly to for his medical needs. He has now denounced the activities of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu whom he previously supported. Through his Reno’s nuggets, he dishes out words of advice to his fellow Nigerians both male and female on a plethora of issues.
Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/08/14/i-stand-with-bishop-david-oyedepo-that-a-wife-is-to-be-subject-to-her-husband-reno-omokri/
Re: I Stand With Bishop David Oyedepo That A Wife Is To Be Subject To Her Husband – by Frales6(f): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
ok
Re: I Stand With Bishop David Oyedepo That A Wife Is To Be Subject To Her Husband – by Righteousness2(m): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
No Modification; Feminism in Marraiage is anti-GOD and Outright Rebellion against the Institution and Institutor of Marriage.

Anyone woman who claims to be a Christian and is for it any way is deceiving herself.

It is either you Choose to obey GOD orGo against HIM. There is no middle ground.
Re: I Stand With Bishop David Oyedepo That A Wife Is To Be Subject To Her Husband – by Lifeisgoody: 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
Yes, according to the Bible
Re: I Stand With Bishop David Oyedepo That A Wife Is To Be Subject To Her Husband – by mofeoluwadassah: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
Kk.
Re: I Stand With Bishop David Oyedepo That A Wife Is To Be Subject To Her Husband – by kenzysmith: 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
A woman should always bow for his husband to put his legs on her while he sit, she should submit her kpekus anytime d husband require it, she should work day and night and give d husband the money and bow to him and say my god u deserve this money

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021: Real Reason for Pere’s action towards Whitemoney Exposed / Tuface Idibia Wife Fights Dirty With Brother Inlaw / Bbnaija Queen Apologize To White Money Over Jackie B & Queen Settle (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.