Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,627 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Black Saturday As Gunmen Attack Travellers In Jos, Kill At Least 15(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Black Saturday As Gunmen Attack Travellers In Jos, Kill At Least 15(photos) (3668 Views)

Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu / Armed Men Attack Travellers In Enugu (Video) / Unknown Gunmen Storm Drinking Joint In Jos, Kill 10 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Saturday As Gunmen Attack Travellers In Jos, Kill At Least 15(photos) by EmekaA125(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2021
optionalY09:
They will kill you and still donate fissabillahi truck to take you to your fucking grave
Lol, abeg wetin be Fissabilillahi?
Re: Black Saturday As Gunmen Attack Travellers In Jos, Kill At Least 15(photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 8:26am On Aug 15, 2021
mamdanju:
The headline is deceptive as usual of the Nigerian media. Christian biroms attacked innocent Muslims returning from Bauchi will have been more appropriate. Since the christian Biroms can not match the firepower of the Fulani bandits tormenting them, they choose soft target of Muslims who may not necessarily be fulanis or even hausas for slaughter. If it were the other way, rev. Kukah and his cohorts will be reporting genocide against the Christians to the us, UK, UN etc. Double standard
if the Fulani filled they are strong enough they should attacked in the afternoon not attacking innocent women and children at night when they are sleeping.

All the killings going on in Nigeria by Buhari times shall tell. undecided
Re: Black Saturday As Gunmen Attack Travellers In Jos, Kill At Least 15(photos) by vedaxcool(m): 8:48am On Aug 15, 2021
[s]
malel1:

Which idiots ? Are u sure u are not the idiot ? The only region talking of secession is east and west , and I know they have no hand in what happened. Everybody knows its ur brothers from futa julon that did that
[/s]

Direct your enquiries to your father.
Re: Black Saturday As Gunmen Attack Travellers In Jos, Kill At Least 15(photos) by vedaxcool(m): 8:48am On Aug 15, 2021
[s]
Dyke15:
Oga being stupid and daft never tire u?
How much re they paying u just to be this foolish?
Pray the blood of the innocent that will befall this administration doesn't affect u too
[/s]

I think your dad will have the answers you look for.
Re: Black Saturday As Gunmen Attack Travellers In Jos, Kill At Least 15(photos) by vedaxcool(m): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2021
[s]
skywalker240:

You are senselessly senseless,

So the people of plateau are still clamoring for a separate nation?
[/s]

Did I ask for your family's traits?
Re: Black Saturday As Gunmen Attack Travellers In Jos, Kill At Least 15(photos) by skywalker240(m): 8:58am On Aug 15, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Did I ask for your family's traits?
I've said before

You are still a little kid with privilege to internet,

I blame seun,

If Nairaland would just stick to the 18+ rule
Re: Black Saturday As Gunmen Attack Travellers In Jos, Kill At Least 15(photos) by TheWolfen(m): 8:59am On Aug 15, 2021
Too bad. Failed administration. This idiot needs to resign
Re: Black Saturday As Gunmen Attack Travellers In Jos, Kill At Least 15(photos) by falcon01: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2021
optionalY09:
They will kill you and still donate fissabillahi truck to take you to your fucking grave
it was actually done by christians
Re: Black Saturday As Gunmen Attack Travellers In Jos, Kill At Least 15(photos) by Dyke15(m): 9:30am On Aug 15, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I think your dad will have the answers you look for.
u can ask ur mom where she adopted u
Re: Black Saturday As Gunmen Attack Travellers In Jos, Kill At Least 15(photos) by malel1: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Direct your enquiries to your father.

Aboki u see ur life ? I didn't ask any question so which enquiry do u want me to ask my father ?
Go to school u wont , na to carry malu dey disturb the whole country. Cursed people
Re: Black Saturday As Gunmen Attack Travellers In Jos, Kill At Least 15(photos) by optionalY09: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2021
EmekaA125:

Lol, abeg wetin be Fissabilillahi?

Fissabilillahia mean infidels ethernal death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Saturday As Gunmen Attack Travellers In Jos, Kill At Least 15(photos) by EmekaA125(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
optionalY09:

Fissabilillahia mean infidels ethereal death
So those Muslims killed are infidels??
Re: Black Saturday As Gunmen Attack Travellers In Jos, Kill At Least 15(photos) by optionalY09: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
EmekaA125:

So those Muslims killed are infidels??

If you say so i didn’t monskid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Burns Police Station With Prisoners Inside VIDEO / BIAFRA WAR: Throwback Of Nigerian Women In Lagos, Waiting To Enlist In The Army / 2023 : Lagosians Hold One Million Man March For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.