Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) (37494 Views)

Is It Time Up For Messi? The End Of An Era / Frustrated Arsenal Fan In Abuja With #Emeryout Banner On Car / Read Eden Hazard's Emotional Farewell Letter Following Real Madrid Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Eriokanmi: 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
This one na wetin my igbo people dem dey call, wet'isi bia, wer'isi grin
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Angelfrost(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Such poor penmanship... Teachers and lecturers who mark scripts dey try o.

On to the matter... Arsenal's woes are solely down to ownership and board management. Kroenke and others have got to go! Fast!!!

The fans have got to revolt and save their club before they end up like Portsmouth.

8 Likes

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Komu1048(m): 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Humanoid01:

The rest they say, is history right? I'm sure you're happy you made that decision lol.

Yeah ogami, imagine sadness back to back
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Angelfrost(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
grin grin Shey e never tire una. 600 years una no go ever win champions league

You dey even reason Champions league like say that one be their main headache... People wey dey midtable level nor dey bother with that one.

Arsenal is currently out of the elite top 6! That is shocking and abominable!!! Even Wenger will weep in dismay!!!

Maybe you don't know what it means for a whole Arsenal to be way below Aston Villa, West Ham and Everton in terms of quality.

6 Likes

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Raalsalghul: 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
ryloy:
Goodbye Arsenal: The End of an Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iv3qXkn9F0

Lol!
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by donbenie(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
ManirBK:
Assnal if mighty chelsea catch you nextweek hmm na Burial ceremony for sure!
Mighty Chelsea and you collected back to back last season.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Palazee(m): 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
London is blue biko

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Palazee(m): 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
donbenie:
Mighty Chelsea and you collected back to back last season.. angry
na people we trash 2-1 dey talk
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by OpinionCounts(m): 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
grin grin Shey e never tire una. 600 years una no go ever win champions league

You never talk of premiership, you dey call champions league.
You never even talk of to fit qualify again for champions league when Liverpool, Chelsea, Man U, Man City and Leicester dey, you dey talk of to win am.
Na wa for u oo.

6 Likes

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Greenback: 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by simultaneousboi(m): 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
It's so hard to support Arsenal but I must remain as Arsenal fan as far as a useless team like Sunderland still have fans.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by wealthgoddess: 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
XOGBADO:

Baba rest, Chelsea has never been Arsenal's problem
That's just football for you. Besides the Arsenal that played against Brentford doesn't look like a weak team at all, they were just unlucky I guess.
Arsenal even in their worst days have always been a Chelsea slayer as if them swear for them.
By the way I'm a Barca fan.

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by placeofallure(f): 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
allanphash7:
O ga o

But anyhow sha come sun come rain Emirate is my home

I remain a gooner till I six feet

To hell with SK

We are Gunners! We move. There's a day we will rejoice again! Shame to haters.

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by donbenie(m): 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
Palazee:
na people we trash 2-1 dey talk
Lol..
Console yourself with a friendly..
Another back to back beatings for the season loading.. grin
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by XOGBADO(m): 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
Humanoid01:

Na Sarri and Lampard cause all these ones so o. If na them Drogba and Anelka time, you nor go bold talk like this. I hope you'll eat these words come Sunday.

Lol.. will you have the boldness to say all these if Wenger was still with us?
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by placeofallure(f): 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
9jayes:
How can you be wearing Arsenal jersey to Evangelism
You no wan win souls?

8 years of sex without getting a child = Arsenal

In between the 8 years, there were F A Cups. We're not barren! It's your type that will say girl child no be child.

4 Likes

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Mayeldah(m): 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
Isn't it suicidal under this Buhari regime for someone to be supporting Arsenal FC?

You wan kill yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Palazee(m): 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
donbenie:
Lol..
Back to back beatings..
Another one for the season loading.. grin
Na next sunday na

If you beat me
Mention me , i go sub for you

You don collect from pre season self
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by gentlegenius(m): 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
Olam09:
I'm selling PSG form at an affordable price
Only Lionel Messi's fans will buy.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Carlyboi(m): 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
Once a Gunner,always gunner My Gee....how do people even switch clubs or affiliation I’d rather not fan any football club!Arsenal fans have gone through a true test of character!

Anyways the club only needs a new direction starting with a change of ownership and coaching back room staff especially the back room in the short team we need to tell that mediocre cone placer to Bleep right off...then getting someone with grit like conte in,sign world class and quality players blend with young guns then we’re good to go...we only need to make some serious changes for a turnaround the club is far from being irredeemable and it ain’t dead yet.Pen drops.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Heatman19: 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
Dm me for online business no payment needed
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by friendl: 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
ARSENAL will win Chelsea next week

3 Likes

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by humberjade: 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
goddons50:
ANYWAYS.....D BABALAWO SAY, TILL WEN ARSENAL GO WIN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE....NA DAT TIME I GO BLOW....I NEVER STILL UNDERSTAND THAT PROVERBS....

See this one dey tie him destiny to Arsenal...sey your mumu no too much?

You better head to Mount Everest with 40 days and night dry fast. >: grin

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by donbenie(m): 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
9jayes:
How can you be wearing Arsenal jersey to Evangelism
You no wan win souls?

8 years of sex without getting a child = Arsenal
Arsenal has EIGHT TROPHIES in the last EIGHT YEARS..
4 FA CUPS..
4 Community Shields..
Get your facts right..

5 Likes

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by SmartyPants(m): 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Look at that..unfaithful Faithfulness cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Humanoid01(m): 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
XOGBADO:

Lol.. will you have the boldness to say all these if Wenger was still with us?

Chelsea's best spell against Arsenal was in Wenger's regime. Should I start to list the games when Chelsea thumped Arsenal black and blue under Wenger?

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by donbenie(m): 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Palazee:
Na next sunday na

If you beat me
Mention me , i go sub for you

You don collect from pre season self
Until then.. grin
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by placeofallure(f): 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
I personally think the way Arsenal matter used to generate traffic, it's like everyone secretly has a pact with Arsenal and they don't know it. Why be say na only Arsenal issue dey trigger all kinds of comment. Man U, Man City, Barca, Chelsea, Juve - all of them dey lose to underdog but we dey hear word. E beru Olorun o.
Nothing wey anybody fit do. Even if Arsenal relegate, na Gunners for life I be!

Modified:
Man City don lose now, you no go hear pekem!

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by clothingonline(m): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
All Europe jersey clubs available
Payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide dispatch

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Kingisibor: 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Sometimes I just run out of words to say about this team. Always prepared to ruin the day and night for anyone who cares to support it.

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Blackicegold(m): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Faithfulness no get faith again grin

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Carlyboi(m): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
Humanoid01:

Chelsea's best spell against Arsenal was in Wenger's regime. Should I start to list the games when Chelsea thumped Arsenal black and blue under Wenger?

I believe you’re aware that I spite of Chelsea’s emergence and dominance from 2004 in the Epl till date Arsenal has more wins Chelsea in the league!
And Arsene wenger joined Arsenal in 1998 so a lot of Chelsea’s defeat to Arsenal were in the hands of Professor Wenger just so you know!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe / Top Nigerian Footballers Who Made The Best Move This January Transfer Window / Acting Fifa President Hayatou Sleeps Through Press Conference.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.