Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) (37537 Views)

Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title / Is It Time Up For Messi? The End Of An Era / Frustrated Arsenal Fan In Abuja With #Emeryout Banner On Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by ideylaff: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mitsurugi:

Real Fairweather. No be people support Brentford from obscurity to the EPL. The problem with Nigerian fans is that they're fickle. The day Chelsea starts to f.ck up they'll switch ship just like APC/PDP. And besides go to any viewing centers na Chelsea fans complain pass.

well said . Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Kellie069(m): 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mehn I started supporting arsenal at a very young age! Times of Henry, campbel, pires, Dennis b, cole,!asharvin, cesc ,Theo, robin, diaby, p viera, gallas Reyes and a host of others! It has never been a better season each year ! Heart break pon heartbreaks

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
ManirBK:
this season we started with victory over arsenal at new highburry called emirate stadiun. Nextweek na massacre!

You are celebrating winning a friendly match.. while I beat you and collect six points in epl last season.. lol
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Horllamideh(m): 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mitsurugi:

Real Fairweather. No be people support Brentford from obscurity to the EPL. The problem with Nigerian fans is that they're fickle. The day Chelsea starts to f.ck up they'll switch ship just like APC/PDP. And besides go to any viewing centers na Chelsea fans complain pass.
Very true cos I am a Chelsea fan. Even the whites supporting chelsea are made that way too but not excessive like us. Maybe the impatience is the very reason why Chelsea is successful.

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by budeegan(m): 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
Arsenal my club no matter what

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by projet: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
I doubt if Arteta go last till october ending,dem don give the guy all the time in the world to fix arsenal.
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fair weather fan.
What of those supporting Tottenham, West ham, Burnley or even Brenford who waited for 70 years to taste premier soccer.
No matter what Arsenal is still my club

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Bimpe29: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Adios, what a painful experience for loving and following a club like Arsenal! grin
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by ManirBK: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

You are celebrating winning a friendly match.. while I beat you and collect six points in epl last season.. lol
like i will also say previous season Drogba beat you home and away and grap the title but am talking about this season, with these your agbero players na relegation you go fight for. Assnal still remain Agbero club even Leiceter city pass una, na depression go end you this season.
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
ManirBK:
like i will also say previous season Drogba beat you home and away and grap the title but am talking about this season, with these your agbero players na relegation you go fight for. Assnal still remain Agbero club even Leiceter city pass una, na depression go end you this season.

Chaii.. Pity us nah..

But las Las.. you go collect this weekend..
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
See wetin Brentford don cause undecided

Truly anybody wey dey support arsenal through out this their trophyless era fit comfortably survive for country wey dem take declare Buhari as live president lipsrsealed

grin And once again, wahala for who no dey support chelsea and it's likes...Una dey miss dieeeeee

grin grin grin my guy u have burst my head. Up Chelsea oo
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Calicoe: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
Arteta juju strong wella. How him still dey the club really dey surprise me
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Apebo: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
RUBBISH.....
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by VonBenny(m): 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
Meedon:

And you claiming 2pac

Nigga be strong...

Lol, him dey answer name, wey e no fit carry. Dem shoot 2pac more than 5 times, him survival, u ur club loose u wan die. Change ur name to vegetable amaru
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Meedon: 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
VonBenny:

Lol, him dey answer name, wey e no fit carry. Dem shoot 2pac more than 5 times, him survival, u ur club loose u wan die. Change ur name to vegetable amaru

Or better still he should change his name to Juice WRLD
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Dunamai86(m): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2021
Let's hope someday the bullet will return to the gun! Those guys fit kill you with with high blood pressure and depression. When you think they are getting better then they suddenly become worse.Abeg check my signatures and lets talk real business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tricks To Win Bet9ja – How To Play And Win Millions Of Naira / Anthony Joshua Names Two Boxers Who Can Strip Him Off World Heavyweight Champion / Acting Fifa President Hayatou Sleeps Through Press Conference.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.