Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) (37538 Views)

Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title / Is It Time Up For Messi? The End Of An Era / Frustrated Arsenal Fan In Abuja With #Emeryout Banner On Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
ManirBK:
Assnal if mighty chelsea catch you nextweek hmm na Burial ceremony for sure!

Noise maker...same Chelsea that I fvcked home and away last season..

3 Likes

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
goddons50:
ANYWAYS.....D BABALAWO SAY, TILL WEN ARSENAL GO WIN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE....NA DAT TIME I GO BLOW....I NEVER STILL UNDERSTAND THAT PROVERBS....

grin grin grin

Change your babalawo abeg

Him no get joy
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Igwe29(m): 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
The Arsenal fans I know are very patient and carefree.

My neighbour whom I go to the football view center together with, I have never seen him quarrel with his wife.

But this lady go too like man sha grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by XOGBADO(m): 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Humanoid01:

Chelsea's best spell against Arsenal was in Wenger's regime. Should I start to list the games when Chelsea thumped Arsenal black and blue under Wenger?

Who call you grin

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Beona88: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
see below

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Idrisk19(m): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
it's nor easy to quit Arsenal just like that, I have tried it many times to exit but, I'm still found myself supporting the team, with the aim everything will change. I can't say maybe Arsenal management is using charms to woo the fans.

3 Likes

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by jamace(m): 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin grin
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by sylve11: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
The name of the club swf na pain. sad cool
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Plut01: 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2021

grin grin grin grin grin

It took you so long! One of the best decision of my life was made when I stopped supporting Arsenal in the Year 2006 after they lost to Barca in the Champions league Final and I have not regretted taking that decision.......Supporting Chelsea has brought me so many good thing financially, emotionally and mentally.

Imagine marching on to the weekend knowing your Club will tear apart its opponent, knowing you will be going to work on a Monday with your shoulders hanging like that of a conqueror

That's how it feels to support Chelsea and I pray one day, Arsenal fans will experience it.........When they start supporting Chelsea of course.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by akintayoabi(m): 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
Don't quit as an arsenal fan ooo
Football is more than what you think it is ���

All the same, UNITED FOR LIFE
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Hassantazzani: 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
Arsenal are useless
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Zealme: 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
I understand how u feel but bro we die here....it will be so difficult for true fan to leave any club to join another..... arsenal dey fall our hand but we have no choice

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by handsomeyinka(m): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see many Arsenal fans becoming serious prayer warriors this season, I see olive oil sellers making a fortune cos most of them will start watching arsenal matches with anointing oil, I see the price of the oil skyrocketing, I see arsenal fans blaming Buhari, I see the poor and hungry ones resorting to using palmoil and consoling themselves that oil is oil, I see arsenal narrowly escaping relegation this season.

This I have seen.
Na lie..you never see nothing.

UP GUNNERS

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Vinnie2000(m): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Blackicegold:
Faithfulness no get faith again grin

Lols..
Look like a line from one of Erigga's song..

'Even your girl, Faith is so Unfaithful'.. cheesy
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by kelly72: 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
You better start loving me, I am strong,
agile, virile and I can last 90 minutes plus extra time still firing.
You will be so happy you gave it to me because, we are the Blues, we rule, ....
Oh! that night in Baku..the orgasm was electric. If you want a taste, pls use my inbox.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Vinnie2000(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Igwe29:
The Arsenal fans I know are very patient and carefree.

My neighbour whom I go to the football view center together with, I have never seen him quarrel with his wife.

But this lady go too like man sha grin grin

The Lady nor too like Man!!

Just dat She is a Strong Supporter!!
The Club made her cry during a defeat!

Even dat ur neighbor fit dey Cry Secretly in the Dark oo.. cheesy
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by helinuesIsaMumu: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
ManirBK:

Didn't know that Fulani zombies also watch football
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
allanphash7:
O ga o

But anyhow sha come sun come rain Emirate is my home

I remain a gooner till I six feet

To hell with SK

You can say that again..

Arsenal till six feet ....

Na Chelsea go suffer for wetin Brentford do me next week.. Dem be our wife on a steady..
#COYG

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
What an irony..

Faithfulness couldn't endure with the patience and long-suffering associated with following Arsenal...
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by chris51(f): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Arsenal is Master of FA Cup trophy
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by NairaMaster1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
PheelzAlmighty:
My biggest regret after being a Nigerian is being an arsenal fan..

You will know real depression.

But how can a man be depressed for soccer that he even pays to watch?

I can't explain!

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by chris51(f): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
chris51:
Arsenal is Master of FA Cup trophy
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by meedoLock(m): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Awwww so touching! But if u write this long epistle because Arsenal has been letting you down, for many years how much more do you want pple who out of ignorance casted vote for Buhari to become Nigeria President?

May God forgive us all cos I'm not exempted.

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
I can offer her and others who want a crosscarpet a free seats at Chelsea grin grin
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by ManirBK: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Noise maker...same Chelsea that I fvcked home and away last season..
this season we started with victory over arsenal at new highburry called emirate stadiun. Nextweek na massacre!
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by ManirBK: 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
donbenie:
Mighty Chelsea and you collected back to back last season.. angry
arsenal 1 chelsea 2 lastweek at emirate stadiun Full house!
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Mitsurugi(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
abhosts:
Fairweather Fan.

Real Fairweather. No be people support Brentford from obscurity to the EPL. The problem with Nigerian fans is that they're fickle. The day Chelsea starts to f.ck up they'll switch ship just like APC/PDP. And besides go to any viewing centers na Chelsea fans complain pass.

4 Likes

Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by flamingREED(m): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin grin
If you don't lose, how will others win?
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by riches4me(m): 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
donbenie:
Mighty Chelsea and you collected back to back last season.. angry
Abii o
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by Fortez: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
Really
Re: Goodbye Arsenal: The End Of An Era( Arsenal Fan Farewell Letter) by ideylaff: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
ManirBK:

wll done Chelsea.... destroyers of football... keep throwing money at it to win trophies..

football has lost its soul when you spend over 1.2 billion to buy players over the years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tricks To Win Bet9ja – How To Play And Win Millions Of Naira / Anthony Joshua Names Two Boxers Who Can Strip Him Off World Heavyweight Champion / Acting Fifa President Hayatou Sleeps Through Press Conference.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.