Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Help, My Fianceé Masturbates - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Fianceé Masturbates (51740 Views)

Advice Concerning :baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé - Romanc / Man Stabs Fianceé To Death For Mocking His Small P*nis (photos) / My New Wife Masturbates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by mekuso89(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2021
Bro from what I've learnt from your right up. If everything she said is true then you ain't got much problem
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Miller232: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2021
michlins:
You mean one person has all the issues you listed.

From doing olosho work, lesbian and money hungry.

Single people like me can't relate

I no even understand again I just confuse which one dem go first solve for all these problems wey full ground
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by koladebrainiac(m): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2021
why the rush

better take your time before u go marry Olosho ooo
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Emeka71(m): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2021
BePrepared:

First if I'm u the talk of marriage should be suspended 4 now plus the premarital sex which is a great sin, try helping her by taking her to a bible believing church so u two can be born again.
Being born-again is not by force; is a thing of choice.
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by SenecaTheYonger: 11:56am On Aug 16, 2021
wyt:

After she found out my finances is not strong, she got back into chatting with men for cash, yes she told me that is how she makes money to survive in school, that she presents an aura of relationship to men and they will be giving her money, and when she is tired or when the person insist in seeing she will block or just fisle out.

See wetin person wan marry then later go come here dey shout “Marriage is a scam”
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by AuroraB(f): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2021
michlins:
you're discussing relationship leading to marriage with a 24yrs?

What's wrong with guys really. There are matured girls out there who have seen it all and want to settle down but you won't look for them. Then you will start complaining about her youthful exuberance.

The human brain doesn't fully develop until 24 or something. Forgotten exactly
Someone will come here and tell you, nothing's wrong with marrying a 24yr old cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by gentleibraheem(m): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2021
I dont think cheating with a Fellow Lady would be a problem to me.
we can even explore new stuff.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Druss(m): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2021
Unless God has spoken to you to marry this lady - you should be thinking of moving away from her unless you are both birds of the same feather.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Ten06(m): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2021
Guy, I beg go and look for a wife and stop following people who will lost her attraction for you and start making you pay for sex.

You will regret marrying this lady because it is the pleasure she get from you making love to her that will tame her animalistic tendencies, but now that your love making means nothing to her, she will destroy you with dangerous characters

1 Like

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by eagleonearth(m): 11:59am On Aug 16, 2021
wyt:
We have being in talks since January. We met in late February, then she visited me in late March. We started talking of marriage.

Now she is in my house for 4 months as she is doing her IT here. She found out I am not as buoyant as she wishes, as my business is dragging due to stuff I ordered that is coming through sea hasn't arrived, in fact, will arrive in late October or November.

We scheduled to get married last July but due to the financial issue and her parents saying we have to wait till she is done with school we have to change our plan but she is so bitter that she is not getting married as she planned. She will be going back to school in 2 weeks' time. since

Now, I have discovered that she hardly cum during sex, in fact, she hasn't cum while we make love. She once told me she makes herself cum that is before we met in person around February which she promised to stop.

After she found out my finances is not strong, she got back into chatting with men for cash, yes she told me that is how she makes money to survive in school, that she presents an aura of relationship to men and they will be giving her money, and when she is tired or when the person insist in seeing she will block or just fisle out.

Now she just told me she is lesbian, she is cos she can't get pregnant as her father is a pastor and can be satisfied without the risk associated with men/woman relationships. That she is attracted to women though she hasn't done that for a while as she has prayed against it. She still masturbates while in my house.

Note: she has gone to see my parents and I have met hers.

pls i want to know what i can do to stop her all these social immoralities.
all of you coming here to seek advice from every inexperienced Tom, dick and Harry instead of going to your creator or whatever you believe in, are all immature and not fit for marriage. Pray to God about that girl and while you're doing that, send her away and cut communications temporarily so your head can be clear to receive correct answers to your prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Sambab(m): 11:59am On Aug 16, 2021
It's very dangerous to make such a person life partner. Firstly,has the girl herself ready to change from all this bad attitudes? if no, leave her let's her go,but if your response is yes, you can assist her in winning her battle spiritually... But if you insist in marrying her, just take her for a serious prayer and deliverance.
She must give her life into Jesus Christ before you can decide to marry her...

1 Like

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by OChimex: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
wyt:
We have being in talks since January. We met in late February, then she visited me in late March. We started talking of marriage.

Now she is in my house for 4 months as she is doing her IT here. She found out I am not as buoyant as she wishes, as my business is dragging due to stuff I ordered that is coming through sea hasn't arrived, in fact, will arrive in late October or November.

We scheduled to get married last July but due to the financial issue and her parents saying we have to wait till she is done with school we have to change our plan but she is so bitter that she is not getting married as she planned. She will be going back to school in 2 weeks' time. since

Now, I have discovered that she hardly cum during sex, in fact, she hasn't cum while we make love. She once told me she makes herself cum that is before we met in person around February which she promised to stop.

Now she just told me she is lesbian, she is cos she can't get pregnant as her father is a pastor and can be satisfied without the risk associated with men/woman relationships. That she is attracted to women though she hasn't done that for a while as she has prayed against it. She still masturbates while in my house.

If you were a younger brother to me, by the time you done vomiting this rubbish, a thunder slap would have graced your stupid face.

You are a very stupid man, in fact a Simpleton.

Yes, read that again.....

Nobody changes anybody, people change themselves when they are tired.
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Mucheer(m): 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
Forget About The Girl And Look For Another Girl To Marry.
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by bluefilm: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
I can't believe some people will see danger sign written in bold everywhere around them, and they will still want to enter.

Oya na, dey enta na.

Na for this same Nairaland we go still dey dey count scores after every every.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by imagrg(m): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Wrong advice.
Teach yourself how to make her reach orgasm and don't be a one-minute man. Also, work hard on your finances. You can tame her to your taste. I swear. I beg if you nor want am, na you know oh.
proxillin:
SOON you will come and post about how a woman you married can't be sexually satisfied.

By then, she will be in control and frustrate your life especially if you did court wedding.

You will then resolve to domestic violence. Either you kill her or she kills you, someone must sha end up in prison and all news papers of nigeria.

Or

She started bringing men to your matrimonial bed with the excuse that you are impotent. Because your dck will be competing with huge cassava sexz dolls dildos

The thing they sweet when you are dating, but when marriage enter, you will cry, no one will hear you.

mumu
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Judybash93(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
To the streets she belongs, to the street shall she return... Fleee, i said fleeee

1 Like

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by WATCHMANX: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
TheWolfen:
Hmm not a good one I must confess since you looking to marry her.
Masturbation is no deferent from homosexual practices by one party in marriage.
It is demonic and has destroyed many homes
Truth is homosexuality is a far more serious and deeper spiritual issue compared to masturbation. They are never in the same league

1 Like

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by wyt(m): 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
funmiayo55:
If only you can stop having sex with her and take her to church where they serve a living God,and she ready to surrender all.
she is cool with this
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Talibann: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
You wife to be must be a Taliban
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by hope4nigeria(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
wyt:

get out and stop disturbing NL peace, is it a must you marry prostitute?if you choose to marry a prostitute, deal with it and don't coming here and display your stupidity.
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by labelle123(f): 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hmmmmmm
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Blackdisciple(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hmmm....
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by hikiki(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
Her case is serious. Lesbian,sex for cash etc for one person?
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by meobizy(f): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
There’s no point advising because sense won’t fall on OP. He is on his own here.
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Zephyr1: 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
wyt:

In all sincerity, you know exactly what to do.
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by michlins(m): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
AuroraB:
Someone will come here and tell you, nothing's wrong with marrying a 24yr old cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
most of the people who call women around 28 evening newspaper are single guys who can't even stop a woman on the road. But they take the anonymity this site provides to rant

4 Likes

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Paulo3ree(m): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
wyt:

you don't need to be this hash... anyway thanks for the advise
Men will always be men
Thanks upon idiot
Lol
Anyways try dissecting the word addiction, and see if she affirms being addicted to what/attitude she did list for you
You be coconut head sha
cool
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by bluefilm: 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
michlins:
you're discussing relationship leading to marriage with a 24yrs?

What's wrong with guys really. There are matured girls out there who have seen it all and want to settle down but you won't look for them. Then you will start complaining about her youthful exuberance.

The human brain doesn't fully develop until 24 or something. Forgotten exactly

This is a sponsored post by Evening Newspapers Association of Nigeria.
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Reptyle(m): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
wyt:

Guy lemme put in short and straight English that will be easy for you to understand:

Run ooo! Japa! Tule! Free am!

When we pray to God to guide our choice of a life time partner, he most often does not send an angel to whisper in our ears. These observations about your fiancee are the sort of signs he lets us see, If you like, you can ignore them and forge ahead in spite of all of the obvious red flags.
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
wyt:

you prefer if some other guy is doing it

why is this a problem
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by jameel6: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
So you mean, you know all this problem and you want to inherit it? No wonder men don't live long.
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Victor08032(m): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
Since you find your happiness in her, try as much as possible to influence her by Godly people, motivate her to start going to church, reading her Bible, emback her to fast & you associate such of fellowship & let her stop watching porn for the total mentality changing. Let her get/ involve in a serious daily business doing because an idle hand is a devil workshop. Call me for more counselling: 08020962020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? / My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.