Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,365 members, 7,850,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG (21383 Views)

UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB / FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office / IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by Gentlerespect76: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
SATANICALLY 666 hear ye the word of God as contained in Luke 18:9-14, one of the parables of Christ.

In this parable, a Pharisee and a tax collector went to the temple to pray. The Pharisee prayed about how good he was, but the tax collector asked for God’s mercy as he was a sinner. Jesus said that it was the tax collector who went home justified before God. He concluded, “Everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.” This parable should teach the Yoruba nationalists a little about humility before God and man. If not the lot of the Pharisee in the passage will certainly befall you with your aspirations amounting to nothing at the end and Biafra raising her head in victory.

SATANICALLY666:

https://www./2021/08/15/we-are-not-terrorists-and-have-no-link-to-ipob-you-cant-outlaw-us-yoruba-group-to-fg/
Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by Charlie2020(f): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
Why can't you simply state that you are not terrorists without involving IPOB. Idiats. IPOB never commited a single killing/arson attack/violence except nonviolent agitation for freedom, justice and equity, before being labelled terrorist organisation by the terrorist government

1 Like

Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by colestephan86: 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
Zikojukwu:
This is a cowardly response. Yorubas can't say it. It must be APC wing or tinubu group that can say it. I can see Satan has twisted it for his Satanic agenda..
What cowardice about the response, you should call yourself a rogue when you are not cos you want to be confident?
We all know where and what confidence is doing to the proscribed group
Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by seunayantokun(m): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
Whoever gave this headline to the story doesn't mean well. And whatever they mean will certainly come to nothing.
Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by Grandkay21(m): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
I keep saying it as my father told and I live to witness it, " don't go into anything with a Yoruba man, trusting him ,he will always act like a Yoruba man(betrayal)

Soon e go clear, Malami will proscribe every every tribe

No Quote me oh, because I know say many no like my comment

1 Like

Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
IPOB terrorists thrown under the bus grin
Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by nograv: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
gidgiddy:
In 2017 when the federal government proscribed IPOB, the group was not armed and did not kill anyone.

In 2019 when the federal government proscribed IMN, the group unarmed and killed no one

The federal government proscribes groups not based on if they are terrorists, but if they dont like what they agitating for

Thats it in a nutshell..

quoting one misguided Yoruba making silly statements is the usual divide and rule tactics of the Northern cabal..
Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
Charlie2020:
Why can't you simply state that you are not terrorists without involving IPOB. Idiats. IPOB never commited a single killing/arson attack/violence except nonviolent agitation for freedom, justice and equity, before being labelled terrorist organisation by the terrorist government
Oh so after being labelled terrorist, the correct response is to start committing terrorist attacks?
Is IPoB head correct?

1 Like

Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by loveth360(f): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
[left][/left]

Stop defending Terrorists.
You are the real terrorist but you may not know.

1 Like

Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by loveth360(f): 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
[s]
ablejesus26:
That's how they will be disgracing themselves ��.
Fiaa ihere megbuo unu �
[/s]
Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by domnwan(m): 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
As long as this shit hole called Nigeria is concerned,the only lawful groups are; herdsmen, bandits from the North and Boko Haram.Aside the groups listed any other group should be treated in the language they understand;one Nigeria will kill whoever is busy supporting it at the expense of lives of innocent people the so called unity is taking.
Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by NSK4U(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
That's why southern solidarity has never worked; right from conferences to reunite such as Handshake Across the Niger, etc. Some people among the South are easily bought over and when they see that no one is pricing them, they resort to subtle approach of de-marketing their co-Southeners in order to market themselves as a better bride than the rest of the South and their antics can be more dangerous but they won't care because all they want is immediate self satisfaction of their interest. Such a pity to southern growth!
Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by Areola14(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
I don't know if the government really understand what's the meaning of a terrorist group..... Or they are just trying to play politics with everything..! They should be able to differentiate between terrorist group and separatist group... When people are demonstrating a peaceful prospect and the government went and proscribe them a terrorist group... Indirectly you are harden their mind to become a terrorist... That's the case of ipob! Everyone knows they weren't terrorist but you went and declare them... Now they are acting like terrorist!.. you caused it..!!
Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by blackmaine: 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
When I know how cowardly an average Yoruba man can be I begin to laugh , noise makers, na them dey use mouth fight , your foolish government can call ipob anything they like, one thing is certain, what happened in Afghanistan cannot happen in Biafra land, ESN is there, UGM is there so let them know that, secondly what's the fears of the group ? They are already mentally intimidated and fears are already gripping them, go and ask the South East Governors, they thought IPOB is a political organization, many freedom fighters has been tagged terrorists, yes let me be a terrorist to your devilish rule, to your greediness, to your partial rule and ill manned ways of giving us the so called dividends of democracy... I said it again call me a terrorist so that my future generations will be proud of me, put up a referendum so we can go and kill ourselves rather than an uncircumcised barbarians do that
Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by Masterkernel1: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sirjamo:
You'd better remain peaceful or you join Kanu in the Gulag

Surprisingly, North is war torn. Nigeria will never recover from fighting Igbos. Virtually all developmental indices are negative in Nigeria.
Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by Masterkernel1: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
[left][/left]

Illiteracy was why you didn't read through the content. Kindly highlight that caption as stated in the content. Ordinarily, people like you will give all the Tactical assistance to Boko Haram.
Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by Dayvidblue: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
flokii:
People like that half-breed Koiki are moles working to sabotage Yoruba struggle.. the momemt he started making senseless and reckless statements that an attack on IPOB is an attack on the Yorubas, then I knew he was setting them up to fail.

Why will any sane person say an attack on violent Igbos that Wike, Uzodinma and co. are dealing seriously with is an attack on peace loving Yorubas.. such audacity to link a proscribed terrorist group from far away South East to the most progressive race on earth.

I think it's the other way around, anyone who thrives on bringing others down is anything but progressive, I have been among Yorubas long enough to be able to sieve the truth from the lies.
You are a bunch of lazy, dirty and unjustifiably proud people.
Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by Masterkernel1: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Of course we have to clarify

We will never kill our own unlike Igbos

We truly love each other

We are Yorubas, the intelligent tribe

You won't kill your people, but people were killed because of Sunday Igboho. Kindly bring them to live.
Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by nnamdico82: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
We all know IPOB is a terrorist group and will be dealt with soonest quote me and receive cane in ur dream tonight.

Juliusmalema:
Lol

Akintoye indirectly called Igbos terrorist

Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by Ugokelvin007: 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
Dz nairaland e b lyk say na fulani terrorists ppl full here according to comments...MNK is a big threat as he has unveiled many hidden dirty secrets..the most intellectually wise man in the whole Africa!!!
SATANICALLY666:

https://www./2021/08/15/we-are-not-terrorists-and-have-no-link-to-ipob-you-cant-outlaw-us-yoruba-group-to-fg/

Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by donnie(m): 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
[left][/left]

May herdsmen visit you
Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by eeithis(m): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
This is the Most foolish reply oodudua group has said.... Should call it coward reply

Sorry sir oodudua, where you not there when ipob was peacefully asking for referendum, during those times oodudua no see how peaceful iPob was before buhari hijacked everything which resulted in violents and killing.

Even MNK supported one �� Nigeria not until boko haram and buhari started their killing.

During those biafrans protest time MNK can even walk and snap picture with Nigerian securities... if ipob was terrorist why would British be habouring terrorist if he is.... For British to leave MNK alone even to an extend of deleting buhari tweet not MNK will show you the kind of terrorist ipob is.... Oodudua should becareful please... If you don't want to join forces with ipob then simply fight your battle in your own style and leave ipob to fight in theris!!!!
Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by Kcdojoto(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
Thunder fire that useless group for calling ipob terrorist
Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by Menance: 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
flokii:

I don't think so, I know so... moreover facts don't lie.
The best brains, best schools, best entertainment, infact best everything belong to Yorubas.

Inferiority complex wan finish una o. grin
Keep fooling your self. Effects of gulping rotten ewedu. No be only best, birth nko
Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by SoBright101: 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
Truly, a lot of Nairalanders are educated illiterates. They read topics and jump into conclusion.

They never sense the purpose of the title given to this post (divide n rule). They don't understand BMC tactics, some don't even know that most comments are of BMCs.

I didn't see where in the write up Ilana omo Odua called IPOB terrorist group or where they dissociate theirself from IPOB.
Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by EmekaA125(m): 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Of course we have to clarify

We will never kill our own unlike Igbos

We truly love each other

We are Yorubas, the intelligent tribe
Afonja people.
Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by Buckeyemedia1: 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
Zikojukwu:
This is a cowardly response. Yorubas can't say it. It must be APC wing or tinubu group that can say it. I can see Satan has twisted it for his Satanic agenda.
Akintoye’s Communications Manager, Maxwell Adeleye, told PUNCH that
Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by Elidrisy20: 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
Fear don catch am
Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by UnabashedIPOB: 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG.

Whoever the reporter for Punch that reported the above highlighted statement is a LIAR, lacks journalistic integrity and not fit to be called a journalist. In fact, the person is a MINDLESS IDIOT. Any decent human being knows that IPOB is NOT a TERRORIST organization no matter how PAINFUL and AGONIZING it might make some M0R0NS feel.
Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by isaiahethan: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:
If he thinks his explanation is going straight to the conscience of this Fulani govt ; whose sole aim is to keep the country united no matter the cost, then he's deluded.

When ipob was proscribed, they didn't bear any weapon. Youths were killed then, for merely protesting. Igboho's home was raided, people were killed, even without Yoruba agitators bearing arms.

So NINyASh, keep deceiving urselves, thinking that u are reasoning with reasonable people in Aso Rock... that's ur fvcking problem...but keep IPOB out of ur silly write-ups nd interviews.

The man is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG by focus7: 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ipob is a confirmed terrorist group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Our Soldiers Are Not Like Nigerians, They Don't Run - Niger's Defence Ministry / Friends Arraigned For The Murder Of Emmanuel Ubah In Lagos. Photos / 36 Presidential Candidates Beg Atiku Not To Challenge Buhari’s Victory In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.