Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos (10348 Views)

Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident / Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing / 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by Rtk5: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
We in plateau are all suprise about the story that has gone viral about the Fulanis killed in Jos. The truth is that, there was suppose to be a mass burial(yesterday) of those killed by Fulani herdsmen in Miango village last week. The fulanis moving in an 18seater bus were planning to go and attack the sympathizers at the burial ground, when youths accousted them and asked them were they were going reason being that they were coffins in the buses and we all know that muslims/fulanis do not use coffins for burial. The youths then force opened the coffins, Lo and behold all the coffins were filled with guns, the youths then bounced on them and killed them. If you see the guns that the youths packed from their buses? Journalists should learn to research well. The claimed they were travelling Bauchi to Ondo. Let me tell you the truth. The road they were passing through when they were attacked only leads to two places which are Miango village(were villagers were killed by fulanis last week) and the army barracks.

176 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by AntiBeEmCe(m): 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
I knew there's more to the story. They most likely didn't expect to be repelled by the youths. Stvpid terr0rists.

72 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by Commentor: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nnamdi Knau was kidnapped or perhaps drugged from UK to Nigeria, they are running away from speaking the actual truth about his arrest in order to avoid a negative reaction and even sanction from UK government. That is why they don't even allow camera close to him when he was arraigned before the high court yesterday so that he won't say the real thing on ground. He is supposed to be remanded in Kuje prison but they decided to remand him in DSS custody because they don't want to take chances. Remember President Bihari wanted to go on a medical vacation I'm the same UK but was cancelled due to some reasons private. The truth is that It is connected to Nnamdi Kanu's arrest.

Above is what you wrote about Nnamdi Kanu's arrest.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by helinuesIsaMumu: 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Commentor:
Nnamdi Knau was kidnapped or perhaps drugged from UK to Nigeria, they are running away from speaking the actual truth about his arrest in order to avoid a negative reaction and even sanction from UK government. That is why they don't even allow camera close to him when he was arraigned before the high court yesterday so that he won't say the real thing on ground. He is supposed to be remanded in Kuje prison but they decided to remand him in DSS custody because they don't want to take chances. Remember President Bihari wanted to go on a medical vacation I'm the same UK but was cancelled due to some reasons private. The truth is that It is connected to Nnamdi Kanu's arrest.

Above is what you wrote about Nnamdi Kanu's arrest.

Fulani terrorists deserves death. No peace for the wicked

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by kollinzgee(m): 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
Treat Futa jalonians in the language they understand.

39 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
Rtk5:
We in plateau are all suprise about the story that has gone viral about the Fulanis killed in Jos. The truth is that, there was suppose to be a mass burial(yesterday) of those killed by Fulani herdsmen in Miango village last week. The fulanis moving in an 18seater bus were planning to go and attack the sympathizers at the burial ground, when youths accousted them and asked them were they were going reason being that they were coffins in the buses and we all know that muslims/fulanis do not use coffins for burial. The youths then force opened the coffins, Lo and behold all the coffins were filled with guns, the youths then bounced on them and killed them. If you see the guns that the youths packed from their buses? Journalists should learn to research well. The claimed they were travelling Bauchi to Ondo. Let me tell you the truth. The road they were passing through when they were attacked only leads to two places which are Miango village(were villagers were killed by fulanis last week) and the army barracks.

Plateau or Jos is a Muslim state

Why are you guys killing yourselves?

Fulanis killing fulanis?

Why

3 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by Rtk5: 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
I wonder when that road started leading to Ondo, very funny. Infact that road also has no connection with someone coming from Bauchi, neither has it ever started leading to Ondo. Infact, if you're not a resident of Jos, you will never know that road.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by kollinzgee(m): 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Plateau or Jos is a Muslim state

Why are you guys killing yourselves?

Fulanis killing fulanis?

Why

Guy you have lost your mind.

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by mbaise1000: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
Looking at the way things are going in nigeria and from experience, I want to believe this story and prefer it to anything coming out of the mouth of this gov't and politicians, I even heard that even atiku who haven't daid ANYTHING since Christians are being decimated in nigeria is complaining about this, not that I am happy that anyone should be murdered by anyone no matter where they come from or even what they are but these people are insulting our collective intelligence.
ANYWAYS, I still believe that it's a curse to die because of any country worst of all nigeria, it WILL BE A CURSE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
Rtk5:

The road they were passing through when they were attacked only leads to two places which are Miango village(were villagers were killed by fulanis last week) and the army barracks.
Maybe they wanted to put finishing touches then settle there undecided

These same Nigerian Army will be standing by watch while these terrorists continue to kill

The youths should be on guard, the next attack is likely to be from the Nigerian Army!!!

You hear it from me first! Take it to the bank!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
I believe this story 99%

Fulani terrorists typical modeof operation

May their shrink pricks never see any virgin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by Godstiger(m): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
Guess it's payback time

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by Baawaa(m): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Rtk5:
Are you sure of this story

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by princemillla(m): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
This story is likely to be true

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by Militant30: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
They were coming from Bauchi going through Jos to Ondo state grin grin angry grin

I need another map please.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by FarahAideed: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Very true and the govt was trying to pass it off as innocent people killed

19 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by LordIsaac(m): 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
The fact is that, that route can never lead to Ondo or anywhere besides the village where Fulani massacred the natives. I'm still wondering why they were on that route!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by rengsho: 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
God Bless you for this post.

Rtk5:

25 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by rengsho: 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
princemillla:
This story is likely to be true

It's the fact!!

21 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by Danjikanbauchi: 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Rtk5:
the true stories are coming out. Kill th all. Stupid islamist.

Jos people should know that nobody will help them they need to defend their land.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by Rtk5: 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Baawaa:

Are you sure of this story
i'm telling you the truth, christian youths in Jos are not killers, they can never start killing just like that no matter what.... I stay close to the place. Let me tell one thing, fear this government and few journalists that do not conduct proper research(copy and paste journalists) the news online is different from the truth on the lips of everybody in Jos.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by techWriter1: 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fulani extremists merits killing. No peaceful for the wicked
Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by Rtk5: 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
LordIsaac:
The fact is that, that route can never lead to Ondo or anywhere besides the village where Fulani massacred the natives. I'm still wondering why they were on that route!
if you see the kind of guns in that the youths packed from their buses.

8 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by LordIsaac(m): 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
Rtk5:
It is a territorial expansionist agenda. They just met their waterloo. Plateau has really suffered from the hands of these animals cum humans.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Would have said a recording of them and the guns hidden in the coffins would have been a better idea than slaughtering the entire lot of em (even though they never extend such a courtesy to their own victims), but we all know how 'justice' works in Nigeria....those Fulani would be released the moment no one's looking!

3 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by mightyhaze: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
kollinzgee:

Guy you have lost your mind.
never had one..

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by obyrich(m): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
Rtk5:
The owners of the guns will come after the youths. Very unfortunate situation

4 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by Igbofirstfarmer: 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
This country matter tire person

2 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by obyrich(m): 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
How come nobody recorded a video of the guns in the coffin as evidence. In this Era of social media, the videos would have been flying around if this is true.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by MalcoImX: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Rtk5:
I wonder when that road started leading to Ondo, very funny. Infact that road also has no connection with someone coming from Bauchi, neither has it ever started leading to Ondo. Infact, if you're not a resident of Jos, you will never know that road.

Is it enough to kill 33 people, all Muslims, Fulani or not?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by RZArecta(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tell every male Irigwe youth to leave that vicinity as soon as possible

9 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos by Tmex(m): 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
Naija.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Accuses Buhari Of Copying Campaign Promise / Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register / Court Of Appeal Affirms Tony Nwoye's Election As Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.