Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) (3672 Views)

67-Year-Old Ibrahim Geidam Attends Ministerial Screening With Walking Stick / Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR / How Buhari Killed My Only Brother – Nkem Owoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by fenibak: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
I have told you people about Tinubu and I have written a lot about the man and I told you that the Fulanis won't allow him to become president, not in Nigeria, maybe he can be president in Yoruba nation

Fulanis used just one picture to destroy Tinubu's ambition, just look at the picture, how would a man on a walking stick be your president? And remember Tinubu loves owanbe campaign, who would do it for him, Fulanis destroyed tinubu

https://www.biafranboys.org/walking-stick-how-buhari-killed-tinubu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by babasolution: 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
No b today,Yoruba Na big MUMU,they no sabi life,Na only book and religion dey sabi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by IgweOfNnewi: 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
Continue wasting your time, claim of yaradua breathing with machine do not stop him from become a president, no be today igbos they form political correctness whereas as of today they are politically sidelined by power beyond them

3 Likes

Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by MalcoImX: 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
Walking sticks have never prevented people from becoming what's destined for them.

Tinubu can become Nigeria's president even in wheelchair if God wills.

1 Like

Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by Gandollaar(f): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Continue wasting your time, claim of yaradua breathing with machine do not stop him from become a president, no be today igbos they form political correctness whereas as of today they are politically sidelined by power beyond them
Since the monkeys overran the bus, have they been able to drive it?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by yarimo(m): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
fenibak:
I have told you people about Tinubu and I have written a lot about the man and I told you that the Fulanis won't allow him to become president, not in Nigeria, maybe he can be president in Yoruba nation

Fulanis used just one picture to destroy Tinubu's ambition, just look at the picture, how would a man on a walking stick be your president? And remember Tinubu loves owanbe campaign, who would do it for him, Fulanis destroyed tinubu

you are free to fool yourself
Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by Karlovych: 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
embarassed embarassed So afonjaz are planning to install another half-dead vegetable to lead the country, Awolowo gave them free education but they have refused to have sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by fenibak: 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
MalcoImX:
Walking sticks have never prevented people from becoming what's destined for them.

Fulani boy pretending to support tinubu

1 Like

Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by fenibak: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
yarimo:

I am saying the truth
Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by Gadafii: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
The almajiris used a very big rock to press the mumu button of the afonjass cheesy, by promising them president after buhari grin cheesy
Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
Continue writing rubbish without relent but one thing certain in 2023 thousands of propaganda can't stop Tinubu in 2023 .
Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by Fahdiga(m): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
yarimo:
What a dry and stale clap back
Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by Obdk: 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
This man don old

1 Like

Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
All I see is a stick and a man
Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by GTCO: 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
fenibak:
I haveFulanis used just one picture to destroy Tinubu's ambition, just look at the picture, how would a man on a walking stick be your president
Wàhala for IPOB

[img]https://media1./images/b7d5f65367fd8f8c417f7cd897ca2192/tenor.gif?itemid=12487092[/img]
Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by naija4life247: 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
I think you wanted to say how stupidity killed your destiny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by MalcoImX: 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
fenibak:

Fulani boy pretending to support tinubu

What's Fulani or not in that?

Haven't you heard of Franklin Delano Roosevelt?

He became a president while crippled, on a wheelchair.

And haven't you heard of a certain dude who has hustled all his life but got nothing to show for it? He became a millionaire after being paralysed.

Haven't you guys also said Buhari is this, Buhari is that, but still he became because it's his destiny. Rem. FFK even said Buhari was funded by ISIS and Al-Qaida, but to what effect was all those negativities?

iPoB shouldn't play with God's will.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by Uchek(m): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Indeed they are MUMU - big time MUMU

babasolution:
No b today,Yoruba Na big MUMU,they no sabi life,Na only book and religion dey sabi

1 Like

Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by Uchek(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
Your self-deception is legendary

MalcoImX:

Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by Uchek(m): 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
So you still beleive Tinubu will win in 2023!

Tinubuadvocate:
Continue writing rubbish without relent but one thing certain in 2023 thousands of propaganda can't stop Tinubu in 2023 .

2 Likes

Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by MalcoImX: 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
Uchek:

What's self-deception there?

Is it that he's not qualified or what?

Or, is it that anybody who's sick and carrying a walking stick is finished for life?

Just what's the self-deception there?
Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by fenibak: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Lol what is my business me I want biafra
Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by fenibak: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
Uchek:

I swear and he is a fulani boy or is it kanuri
Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by fenibak: 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
MalcoImX:

What's Fulani or not in that?

Haven't you heard of Franklin Delano Roosevelt?

He became a president while crippled, on a wheelchair.

And haven't you heard of a certain dude who has hustled all his life but got nothing to show for it? He became a millionaire after being paralysed.

Haven't you guys also said Buhari is this, Buhari is that, but still he became because it's his destiny. Rem. FFK even said Buhari was funded by ISIS and Al-Qaida, but to what effect was all those negativities?

iPoB shouldn't play with God's will.

KANURI boy close mouth
Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by MalcoImX: 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
fenibak:

KANURI boy close mouth

Nnamdi boy open mouth too much like Nnamdi and they'll cage you back to Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by Buckeyemedia1: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
fenibak:

Lol what is my business me I want biafra
You should have moved to Yaoundé when Nigeria handed Bakassi back to Cameroon.
Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by Foreigna2: 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tinubu made Buhari President. Buhari tried for many years and even wept, he didn't amount to anything. When Tinubu is ready, all these useless threads won't hold water.
Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nigeria just d like this two men
Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by Uchek(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
You are a pedestrian commentator. Where in my post did l allude that anybody who's sick and carrying a walking stick is finished for life?

If Tinubu is your father, would you advice him to contest for Nigerian presidency? Is Yoruba (Tinubu or Osibanjo) presidency the most critical political imperative for the long-term future of Yoruba of Nigeria.

No worry, 2023 is less than two years. You will see how the northern oligarchy will humiliate and UnCloth Tinubu as they did to Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Shonekan.

Let's pray that God will keep us all alive for this political film.

MalcoImX:

What's self-deception there?

Is it that he's not qualified or what?

Or, is it that anybody who's sick and carrying a walking stick is finished for life?

Just what's the self-deception there?
Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by Uchek(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
Tinubu is a SOPHISTICATED slowpoke otherwise he would never had invested his political life and capital in making Buhari president. Just wait and watch how Buhari and gis Fulani cabal will give him tje Awolowo and Abiola treatment. Yorubas will never.... never learn.

Foreigna2:
Tinubu made Buhari President. Buhari tried for many years and even wept, he didn't amount to anything. When Tinubu is ready, all these useless threads won't hold water.
Re: Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) by Foreigna2: 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
Uchek:
Tinubu is a SOPHISTICATED slowpoke otherwise he would never had invested his political life and capital in making Buhari president. Just wait and watch how Buhari and gis Fulani cabal will give him tje Awolowo and Abiola treatment. Yorubas will never.... never learn..

Abeg, I no get time for mumu argument.

(1) (Reply)

This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria / On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) / Benin Republic Petrol Prices Soar As Nigeria Moves To End Subsidy- BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.