Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) (19301 Views)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
Update From . COM

A Ngerian couple, Joel and Toyin Obazee, have welcomed a baby girl after thirteen years of waiting, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Pastor Obazee with Grace Ministries International, Benin City, shared the good news on Friday, August 13.

"The Lord is Gracious and Kind, join me to celebrate and thank God almighty for blessing me and my family with this wonderful,Presious gift and blessing,my wife just gave birth to a beautiful princess." he wrote.

On Sunday, August 15, he posted videos, Sighted By from the baby's Homecoming.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Candidlady: 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Girls are blessing to the world...

Congrats smiley kiss

18 Likes

Re: Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by KingSatan: 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
"For there is an appointed time for everything under the sun".

Learn to wait for your time.

Congratulations to this beautiful family.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
Candidlady:
God Almighty Continue To Bless You

We @, Got You Covered With Good News That Happened In Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
KingSatan:
"For the is an appointed time for everything under the sun".

Learn to wait for your time.

Congratulations to this beautiful family.

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Richieniit: 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
I think say I go comment first... Come una no they sleep Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by sylve11: 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
Congratulations to them. cool
Re: Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
These Pastors and 13 years...
This is the 3rd pastor.
Congratulations Sir.
Thank God
Special appreciation to the Doctors too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Its the Lord's doing and its marvelous in our sight....Congrats to the couple

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by mbahdi(m): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Glory be to God but is dis d recent photo of d mother of d baby? If it be.that is to say he married her while she was still under age.probaly 16 yrs

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

A Ngerian couple, Joel and Toyin Obazee, have welcomed a baby girl after thirteen years of waiting, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Pastor Obazee with Grace Ministries International, Benin City, shared the good news on Friday, August 13.

"The Lord is Gracious and Kind, join me to celebrate and thank God almighty for blessing me and my family with this wonderful,Presious gift and blessing,my wife just gave birth to a beautiful princess." he wrote.

On Sunday, August 15, he posted videos, Sighted By from the baby's Homecoming.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

U lifted d entire story, copy and paste from another website and u saying u are d source of d story.

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/linda-ikeji-blog/2021/08/15/nigerian-pastor-and-wife-welcome-a-baby-after-13-years-of-waiting-videos/?fbclid=IwAR0yt5QZ6w_Pz0oDWKu0HyaBeKW8TRNTsAHorIad1fkVUrw6xgGobl4_QR0

Oga, why do u like lying and stealing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
those that wait for the Lord the lord shall renew their strength
.congrats to the couple.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
It's always twin or triplets

What happened this time
Re: Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
T0 GOD BE THE GLORY!!
Great things he had done.

UdokaBest. AKA ,
We are happy this good and beautiful news is coming from your stable.

Another Glory to God.
More of this to come in Jesus name.

THERE is truly nothing that God cannot do! cool

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
hhhmm ok, hopefully the pic with the pastor who shared the news doesnt look like the below:

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
Congratulations to them. Such a beautiful baby.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Victoria938(f): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
Glory be to God! Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by calcal: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
Congratulation ooo
Re: Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Sluacoast(m): 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
Congratulations. I'm really happy for them. They were really patient for this long together. Other men would have divorced or take another wife

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by money121(m): 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by mekusmanuel(f): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Congratulations! I'm really happy for them. What God can not do doesn't exist.
Re: Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by 4reala(m): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
I don't know why DNA just jumped into my mind. Well, a big congrats to the couple
Re: Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by topoftheworld(m): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
Congratulations to them.. God is always faithful with timing..

is now coming up with Good news this days.. Good job
Re: Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by trumpcoat(m): 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
Congratulations to them
Re: Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by cintia(f): 1:03am On Aug 16, 2021
Maybe this one is natural conception,those twins and triplets are always IVF
zombieHUNTER:
It's always twin or triplets

What happened this time

Re: Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by brunxy(m): 2:11am On Aug 16, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
hhhmm ok, hopefully the pic with the pastor who shared the news doesnt look like the below:
the baby look like the pastor oo shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me / Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man / Thomas Ereyitomi Pays Bride Price On Corpse Of Caroline Okorodudu His Dead Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.