Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

What's Up With Shell - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's Up With Shell (1972 Views)

Problem With Shell Application / Career Opportunities With Shell For Technical Graduate Trainees / Its New ;technical Graduate Trainee With Shell Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Up With Shell by dafedon(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2007
what's up with SHELL

Hope they have not started calling
Re: What's Up With Shell by Matured26(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2007
Dafedon,
we've not heard anything yet.
Nairalanders are not that slow
They would have notified us.
Cheers bro and keep up the hope.
Re: What's Up With Shell by loparino: 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2007
Hello,

They would (or should according to the dictates of modern English) call us either before this week runs out or early next week.
See you at the interview!
Please all landers, I want us to keep this thread on till we get our employment letters. Thanks!

One Love,
Eeyan Iyi
Re: What's Up With Shell by saxon(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2007
Guys, its not clear what aspect of SHELL recruitment you are talking about.
But if it is for SITP 1, i think what we should be looking for now is the
nature of the test questions.
Re: What's Up With Shell by loparino: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2007
Saxon, are you saying they have been contacting for sitp/1?
Re: What's Up With Shell by loparino: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2007
I did apply but I am yet to hear from them.
I will be glad if you post an apt reply.
I have the test format for last year's test.
Re: What's Up With Shell by saxon(m): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2007
NO, OO!!

Its not clear what aspect of shell's recruitment you guys are talking about.
But if its for SITP\1, i think what we should be thinking of now is how to get the test questions before we receive IV's.
And please make what ever you're talking about clearer, so many vacancies are in the pipeline at various stages, even for shell, so it would be better to specify in future.
CHEERS.
Re: What's Up With Shell by dannietee(m): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2007
for the SITP/2(batch 13),the resumption date is 3rd of september and the SITP/1 batch 13 are yet to write the their pre-employment test.
Re: What's Up With Shell by loparino: 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2007
Thanks Saxon! Thanks man!! Bless ur heart, my heart don panic, we shall get it!!!
Re: What's Up With Shell by loparino: 5:12am On Jul 30, 2007
Yes o!
Shell don come again o!
Wia e dey happen, bros? Na 4 excellencxe hotel 4 ogba in okeja ;ag o, we shall make it!
Re: What's Up With Shell by vincetee: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2007
pls, i'd b greatful if any1 in the house has an idea of d question to xpect for the selection test. i learnt shell got different mthds as per the selection test.
any1 with useful info can reach me on: voredu@yahoo.com.
cheers.
Re: What's Up With Shell by Danielsil: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2007
Shell has actually started contacting. I will be writing my own test on 1st Aug. I think they called only 2-1 this time 'cos all my friends with 2-2 were not contacted.
Re: What's Up With Shell by AkinB: 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2007
Attn Loripamo; Can we have the test format u said you have please.
Fellow Nairalanders lets share any useful tips or experiences for SHELL SITP test.
God be with you all.
adisa_ogo@yahoo.com
Re: What's Up With Shell by snakeeyes: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2007
abeg let me me wen ever there is an oppurtunity for an engineer(mechanical) turned banker in an oil firm/company
Re: What's Up With Shell by Emmee01(m): 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2007
Guys for your information 2.2 are also called.
And the test format are:

1. numerical analysis (Data analysis)
2. Verbal Reasoning
3. Spatial Test(Complex once)

But i assure you God is on our side. later guys & Best of Lucks.
Re: What's Up With Shell by anifel20(m): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2007
I heard that some people have been contacted, I just want to know if they will be contacting in batch, because I have been checking my mail box even the bulk mail for my own letter!!!!!!
Hope to get it sooooooooooooooooon.
Re: What's Up With Shell by flowaka5k1(m): 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2007
Nairalanders, I just don't get it. shell has been sending invitations for SITP 1 test since the 3rd week of July but i haven't receceived any of such mails. please anyone with shell nigeria's phone number, extensions to call and whom do i call from their HR course i learnt that Bernard Enahoro has gone out of town. does anyone have an idea on when the tests  will be ending, i seriously need help
Re: What's Up With Shell by Fadegbade: 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2007
For shell test formats, visit www.shldirect.com
it will require you to register with them, and probably take an online test for a period of 2.5 hours. I have been called for Shell test and happened to write that test online now. Its not dodo. undecided Its abt time and accuracy.
I have a little problem though. Does anyone know haow to download and print some of these questions for practise?
All the best, fellow shell job seekers. this is my first time of commenting on nairaland
Re: What's Up With Shell by Fadegbade: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2007
the website again
http://www.shl.com/shl/en-int
If you av difficulties wt the first one
Re: What's Up With Shell by pastorking(m): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2007
Hello my dear fellow Nigerians,

It baffles me much when I see intelligent, fantastic, and high-flying young men and women falling over themselves looking for work in this country. And to worsen the story, the so called employers are just there taking them for a ride.

I used to be like you guys about a year ago. I wrote ECOBANK test, passed it, went for the interview for like twice and had to resign from my "small" job then in preperation to start up with them. All that I heard after a long wait was that "The Recruitment Exercise had been overtaken by events" Nothing came out of it.

This pushed me into thinking; I went into what I am doing now, Internet Business, Online Forex Trading. The money I make on a weekly bases is what my friends are earning at Ecobank at the end of every month. What I have achieved today in less than a year, none of them can measure up with me. Not that I am boasting, but To God be the glory. Click here to check me out. www.nigeriadollars..com . Earnestly speaking, as I am now, nobody, I meam not even Shell, nor any nigerian bank for that matter can employ me. Of course they cant even pay me, that's the truth. I wish someone will be encouraged.

(1) (Reply)

Nb Plc Sales Executive / Job Vacancies In Microfinance Bank In Abuja / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 (10 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.