Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,857 members, 7,841,227 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down (5193 Views)

I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures / Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau / Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down by Humanoid01(m): 8:42am On Aug 16, 2021
DropsMic:

Yet the early Christains went around Killin people in the Name of crusades
It doesn't change my stand. Not everyone that calls themselves Christians are actually Christians.
Re: Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down by DropsMic(m): 9:02am On Aug 16, 2021
Humanoid01:

It doesn't change my stand. Not everyone that calls themselves Christians are actually Christians.

Talk is cheap bro.. Very cheap.
Just Pray you never find yourself in a kill or be killed situation

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down by colorsofrainbow: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2021
Monogamy:
I never knew we have so many active Fulani on social media until this weekend when the news about the Jos attack on Fulani came in.

As for what happened, I have nothing to say
Your favourite juliusmalema who has been claiming Igbo since Adam is confirmed Fulani too. grin

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down by Enice(m): 9:35am On Aug 16, 2021
Humanoid01:
Just because someone calls himself a Christian doesn't make him one. Please let's be guided.
maybe you should inform CAN of this. whenever a james, John or Andrew is killed, CAN would claim that Christians are being slaughtered. so also, whenever a james, John or Andrew kills someone, it is proper to say Christians are doing the killing.
Re: Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down by AntiBeEmCe(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2021
Mokason288:
Both of you should shut up

An eye for an eye will make Nigeria a better place for our unborn kids

Leave the godforsaken idiots to keep bleating like goats.
because christians are peaceful, they have killed them for 12 solid years. they fought back only once and head-slamming parasites are crawling all over and making stvpid comments.
Re: Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down by AntiBeEmCe(m): 9:48am On Aug 16, 2021
Humanoid01:

That's ur business...any day u find urself and family in d claws of Muslim jihadists, use ur own hands to tie urselves, sharpen their knives for them, and lie down on the butcher table to be killed like a chicken.
Re: Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down by Teerach: 10:10am On Aug 16, 2021
[quote author=Emu4life post=104840884] Christ spoke about Love Indeedgrin
Should we check Luke 19 vs 27 (Bring my enemies who refused that I should rule over them and slaughter them before me).
Or do we talk about " Do not think that I have brought Peace, I have come with Sword"

When Xtianity is exposed, you all claim to be neutral but when Islam is involved, you become keyboardist dumping common sense and spewing inconsiderate trash.

Aunty I come in peace. It's not bout taking sides when christian or Islam is exposed. It's bout what is right. The whole of my comment on NL I've never identified with either of these two religions. I understand the fact that you are making a valid point though. But I'm just saying christianity is a more peaceful and accommodating religion and Christ lived a life of example. He never fought anyone. And he never encouraged wars. Moreover that scripture you quote clearly shows ur not a christian.
Funny you. That's a parable oga.
Re: Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down by Humanoid01(m): 10:10am On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

That's ur business...any day u find urself and family in d claws of Muslim jihadists, use ur own hands to tie urselves, sharpen their knives for them, and lie down on the butcher table to be killed like a chicken.
Did I say I would be needing your help in the first place?
Re: Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down by Humanoid01(m): 10:12am On Aug 16, 2021
DropsMic:

Talk is cheap bro.. Very cheap. Just Pray you never find yourself in a kill or be killed situation
We'll all die one day. The difference for a Christian is TO DIE IS GAIN.
Re: Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down by Humanoid01(m): 10:15am On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

Leave the godforsaken idiots to keep bleating like goats.
because christians are peaceful, they have killed them for 12 solid years. they fought back only once and head-slamming parasites are crawling all over and making stvpid comments.
There is a difference between fighting back in self defense and killing innocent souls in reprisal. Christians certainly don't engage in the latter.
Re: Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down by AntiBeEmCe(m): 10:16am On Aug 16, 2021
Humanoid01:

Did I say I would be needing your help in the first place?

Did I say I'd be offering you any help? Or you now seeing things? Abeg fxck off, head-slammers claiming Christianity. Only gullible ppl will fall for ur ill-thought lies and deception.
Re: Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down by Humanoid01(m): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

Did I say I'd be offering you any help? Or you now seeing things? Abeg fxck off, head-slammers claiming Christianity. Only gullible ppl will fall for ur ill-thought lies and deception.
If you didn't care, then you wouldn't be warning me. Only wise people will see light and embrace it. The day you embrace that light, your life will never remain the same.
Re: Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down by Humanoid01(m): 10:24am On Aug 16, 2021
Mokason288:
You need to give your life to Christ genuinely
Because you sound like a fooooolish foooooool
You do not type like you know this Christ you speak of.
Re: Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down by AntiBeEmCe(m): 10:24am On Aug 16, 2021
Humanoid01:

There is a difference between fighting back in self defense and killing innocent souls in reprisal. Christians certainly don't engage in the latter.

In the Bible, Israelites fought wars, back-to-back, to defend their people. The present day Israel is still fighting...with one of the, if not the best defenses in the world. Do you know God more than them? You carrying d completely altered, half-baked, white Jesus religion brought by ur colonial masters on ur head like agidi.
Re: Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down by Humanoid01(m): 10:30am On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

In the Bible, Israelites fought wars, back-to-back, to defend their people. The present day Israel is still fighting...with one of the, if not the best defenses in the world. Do you know God more than them? You carrying d completely altered, half-baked, white Jesus religion brought by ur colonial masters on ur head like agidi.
By the grace of God, the gospel of Christ came to me as a light and I have received it. It has been tested and proven that it is what man needs, because it is the greatest promoter of peace. If the whole world embraced Christ, then we would not be having this conversation. It doesn't matter whether the Israelites know him or not.
Re: Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down by Enice(m): 10:44am On Aug 16, 2021
Daddysidhan:
Buharis government is trying so hard to proscribe every reasonable Nigerian group as a terrorist organization but miyetti Allah and the fulani herdsmen/ bandit with AK 47 are being pacified with scholarship and mansions.
miyetti Allah is an umbrella body of cattle rearers just like any other organization. they will always support their members. how does that make them a terrorist organization? if some some members of ohanaeze are criminals does that make the umbrella body a criminal organization? grin grin grin. or in this case of irigwe militia can we call CAN a terrorist organization?
Re: Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:52am On Aug 16, 2021
Biodun556:
The brutal killing of 22 unarmed muslim worsippers by a Christian militia is a pointer to the fact that Nigerians are the problems before the government.

Now that bokoharam is coming to an end under intense fire of Nigerian armed forces, Nigerians launch another terror group only to turn arround and blame government later.

Ipob terrorist and Irigwe Christian militia are the new terrorists groups financed by Nigerians now, government will use taxpayers money to buy weapons, many of our youths in the military will be killed and we will start crying of inflation.

Nigerians are the devils not even the government.
is like u are among those that believed the wrong version of what happened on saturday.any sane person, traveling from bauchi to ondo,as a Muslim,should hv asked the easiest & safer road to use.bauchi Rd, is almost 100% dominated by muslim.gada biu Rd, almost 100% christians.this are the 2 major use-able road to those from bauchi that want to pass through jos town.so,why choose rukuba Rd,to ondo state? rukuba Rd is a very large multi ethnic community, but 95% christians.its a major road to 3rd armoured division..to bassa LG that was attacked weeks ago.my confusion here is:why choose a route on a day the people want to bury thier loved ones killed by this same fulanis?it was a wrong route to use especially for the fulanis on that day.what happened last Saturday was never a religious matter.why,if it were Yoruba Muslims or, hausa Muslims moving on large convoy,nobody would intercept/interrupt the convoy.ITS ALL ABOUT OTHER ETHNIC TRIBES AGAINST THE FULANIS.
Re: Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down by Parisian: 10:53am On Aug 16, 2021
If you don't shut up..

Muslims love to spread fake narratives to suit their evil agenda. Always trying to twist history like you did with the European Crusaders who fought against arab invaders and their jihadi conquest of Europe.

The Crusaders were a resistance against the Islamic jihadis who wanted to slaughter their way across Europe and conquer and convert the European people forcefully but muslims lied that the Crusaders just hated muslims and started killing muslims.

You are doing the same thing now. Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen have been killing, these people for ages and now that the people have set up a militia to combat your murderous tribe you're here crying fowl.

Look, the irigwe militia have my total support. You people don't have the monopoly of violence
Humanoid01:

Evil cannot defeat evil, only love can.
Re: Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down by Lavidalo: 11:00am On Aug 16, 2021
Irigwe?
Re: Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down by FarinJini: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2021
Humanoid01:
Just because someone calls himself a Christian doesn't make him one. Please let's be guided.
this is a stup!d thread. The OP self na wa. This your comment too na wa. You wouldn't say the same for Boko Haram.
Re: Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down by Humanoid01(m): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2021
Parisian:
If you don't shut up..

Muslims love to spread fake narratives to suit their evil agenda. Always trying to twist history like you did with the European Crusaders who fought against arab invaders and their jihadi conquest of Europe.

The Crusaders were a resistance against the Islamic jihadis who wanted to slaughter their way across Europe and conquer and convert the European people forcefully but muslims lied that the Crusaders just hated muslims and started killing muslims.

You are doing the same thing now. Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen have been killing, these people for ages and now that the people have set up a militia to combat your murderous tribe you're here crying fowl.

Look, the irigwe militia have my total support. You people don't have the monopoly of violence
Oh look! He thinks I'm a Muslim. Really funny!
Re: Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down by ComrdDRS1: 11:30am On Aug 16, 2021
Muslims will always drag Christians in their evil..
Re: Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down by Humanoid01(m): 11:37am On Aug 16, 2021
Mokason288:
The Christ you speak of doesn’t know you
He knows me, He knows you too and He wants your heart.
Re: Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down by salvation: 11:52am On Aug 16, 2021
Biodun556:

But you believe boko haram is muslim
gThat is base on their antecedents and that is what they are.
Re: Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down by salvation: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2021
Biodun556:

That is base on their antecedents and that is what they are.
Re: Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down by Ayed44: 11:57am On Aug 16, 2021
Biodun556:

Book haram fighters claim they are fighting for Islam.

Did the Irigwe militants claim they are fighting for Christianity?
Re: Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down by abula112(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
Humanoid01:
But wen the same logic applies to people claiming to be muslims and terrorising, what will u say. I believe religion is Africas biggest problem.
Re: Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down by Humanoid01(m): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
abula112:

But wen the same logic applies to people claiming to be muslims and terrorising, what will u say. I believe religion is Africas biggest problem.
I can't keep typing the same thing over and over again. Please follow the thread and gain some wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Year: Ugwuanyi Visits Orphanages, Cheshire Home For The Elderly / Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. / Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.