Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,492 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State (3166 Views)

Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari / June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by Dozis: 10:19am On Aug 17, 2021
Jamesz12:
The last thing we the Ndokwa Ukwuanis will do is to join Igbo. God forbid again and again.
We are not Ignos and we will never be till Jesus Comes
Who cares? You can be whoever you want to be, Igbo nation is way too big to notice only two local governments, your Ndokwa is not even up to 2 million inhabitants. I blame some Igbos that are giving you guys the undeserved attention, to people like me, you don't exist.
Hausa I know, Yoruba I know, Ijaw, Bini I know,
What is Ndokwa??
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by DogmaNation: 10:26am On Aug 17, 2021
Arda1000:
we don’t want Ishekiri slaves Biko, Ika is not Igbo and will never be thank you
One Nigeria bastard....Bleep of with ur dickhead
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by DogmaNation: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2021
NikAustine:
Your I'm brothers here have always emphasize that
Cool
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by skedospencer2g: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2021
Dozis:

Who cares? You can be whoever you want to be, Igbo nation is way too big to notice only two local governments, your Ndokwa is not even up to 2 million inhabitants. I blame some Igbos that are giving you guys the undeserved attention, to people like me, you don't exist.
Hausa I know, Yoruba I know, Ijaw, Bini I know,
What is Ndokwa??
even I know Fulani herdsmen but I don’t know Ndokwa oooo

1 Like

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by NikAustine: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=kmcutez post=104883753][/quote]How many Benin be. How many the Igbos be? Benin no to far. Na to just invade m finish.

The Oshimili/ Aniocha have told you guys they're Igbos true and true.
Make una do una worst make we see
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by cheruv: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2021
Juliusmalema:
They should remain where they are.

We are not complaining.

Their location is okay by us.

River serves as the good boundary.

Let them remain there.

Igbo Ekunie
Onye Awụsa gbaga ekpo ka onye Igbo undecided
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by Arda1000(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2021
DogmaNation:

One Nigeria bastard....Bleep of with ur dickhead
ewu gambia 4uck u n ur one Niggeria,u$eless Benin $lave
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by DogmaNation: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
Arda1000:
ewu gambia 4uck u n ur one Niggeria,u$eless Benin $lave
Stupid fulani idiot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Commited Genocide On Midwesterners In 1967 - US State Dept Report / Watch Moment Oba If Benin Refused To Bless Desperate Tinubu / Road Networks in Onitsha Satelite Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.