Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo (3006 Views)

Peter Obi Was Bestowed With A Title Of "Sarkin Yakin Talakawa" Today In Bauchi / Uyo Diocese Of The Church Bestowed Honour On The Governorship Candidate of APC. / Ekiti Decides - Fayose Prays For Eleka.. Ask For Power To Rule Ekiti Bestowed On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2021
I have stated severally here in the past that the Igbo Zionists will align with the Jihadist north to keep Nijeriya one.

This led to a lot of predicted backlash from IPOB touts and their apologists but when I drew to increasing anti Christian sentiments growing among IPOB touts and how they have been condemning Christianity as the religion that was used to enslave and conquer them.

The funniest aspect about growing anti Christian sentiments among Igbo Zionists aka IPOB is how they tend to not know who the real slave traders that dealt in, sold and enslaved their ancestors across the Americas.

I have presented tons of material to show that Jews and NOT European Christians were behind the slave trade.

The Jews so much dominated the slave trade that virtually every slaving vessel operating out of Marfa (a small port town in present day Portugal) was owned by Jews. The port of Marfa was the first slave raiding rallying port in Europe. That small town will later become very wealthy and also saw to the naming of the present-day Bight of Guinea to Bight of Marfa which after many years of bastardization will become known in simple form as BIAFRA!.

Now imagine, Igbos naming their Zionist state after a slaving zone?

Also, consider that Jews opposed the abolition movement and were in the forefront defending the illicit trade by claiming Darwinism to describe Africans as nothing more than higher apes. They also used the curse of Ham by Noah to declare that Africans have been condemned to a life of slavery by God.

But IGBO Zionists still worship the Jew despite every fact pointing to how they were sold and brutally enslaved by Jews.

There is a state in the SE known as Ebonyi. The name Ebonyi means ''black wood'' in Latin and was used by early Jewish slavers to describe the region where most of their slaves came from. From Ebonyi we got the word Ebo as short hand. So just as the Yaribanza got their name from the Fulani conquerors (meaning deceitful bastard) so also did the Igbo aka Ebo came from their beloved Jewish slave masters.

Pic related:

How Ebo slaves were stacked like logs of wood in the haul of a Jewish slave ship

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2021
Mikecold, come and learn your slave history here

3 Likes

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBalaka:
Mikecold, come and learn your slave history here
Abdul,

You that can't sight moon in your country is calling another slave

Can you speak when an almajiri 3rd class Muslim is speaking

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
[s]
Mikecold:
Abdul,

You that can sight moon in your country is calling another slave

Can you speak when an almajiri 3rd class Muslim is speaking
[/s]

Stacked like logs of blackwood in the hauls of a Jewish slave ship.

This is where we got the word Ebonyi later Ebony to be synonymous with black Beauty and then Ebo slaves.

Seethe more.

I am here to de-Judaize you slaves of Judas

5 Likes

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
[s]
AntiBalaka:

Stacked like logs of blackwood in the hauls of a Jewish slave ship.

This is where we got the word Ebonyi later Ebony to be synonymous with black Beauty and then Ebo slaves.

Seethe more.

I am here to de-Judaize you slaves of Judas
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mikecold:
[s][/s]

lolz.

Rabbi Kanustein remains a liar and a Judas goat paid to lead you into another round of slaughter and to make zionist slaves out of you.

I am not the enemy.

I am here to liberate you back to Christianity and Christ.

5 Likes

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBalaka:

lolz.

Rabbi Kanustein remains a liar and a Judas goat paid to lead you into another round of slaughter and to make zionist slaves out of you.
Trash

Christianity is the most followed and biggest Religion in the world

Abdul you torment is music to my ears

11 Likes

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by NNEWIsuper: 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBalaka:
I have stated severally here in the past that the Igbo Zionists will align with the Jihadist north to keep Nijeriya one.

This led to a lot of predicted backlash from IPOB touts and their apologists but when I drew to increasing anti Christian sentiments growing among IPOB touts and how they have been condemning Christianity as the religion that was used to enslave and conquer them.

The funniest aspect about growing anti Christian sentiments among Igbo Zionists aka IPOB is how they tend to not know who the real slave traders that dealt in, sold and enslaved their ancestors across the Americas.

I have presented tons of material to show that Jews and NOT European Christians were behind the slave trade.

The Jews so much dominated the slave trade that virtually every slaving vessel operating out of Marfa (a small port town in present day Portugal) was owned by Jews. The port of Marfa was the first slave raiding rallying port in Europe. That small town will later become very wealthy and also saw to the naming of the present-day Bight of Guinea to Bight of Marfa which after many years of bastardization will become known in simple form as BIAFRA!.

Now imagine, Igbos naming their Zionist state after a slaving zone?

Also, consider that Jews opposed the abolition movement and were in the forefront defending the illicit trade by claiming Darwinism to describe Africans as nothing more than higher apes. They also used the curse of Ham by Noah to declare that Africans have been condemned to a life of slavery by God.

But IGBO Zionists still worship the Jew despite every fact pointing to how they were sold and brutally enslaved by Jews.

There is a state in the SE known as Ebonyi. The name Ebonyi means ''black wood'' in Latin and was used by early Jewish slavers to describe the region where most of their slaves came from. From Ebonyi we got the word Ebo as short hand. So just as the Yaribanza got their name from the Fulani conquerors (meaning deceitful bastard) so also did the Igbo aka Ebo came from their beloved Jewish slave masters.

Pic related:

How Ebo slaves were stacked like logs of wood in the haul of a Jewish slave ship

Where is your reference, where is the link to prove it or you're just yapping

You're correct about Ebonyi meaning deep black wood as I just checked online, but who gave the name to the state should be the question bc from my research Ebonyi is a name of a river in the south east which the state derived its name just like imo river and omambala river given rise to imo and Anambra states

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
[s]
Mikecold:
Trash

Christianity is the most followed and biggest Religion in the world

Abdul you torment is music to my ears
[/s]

You keep insisting I am a Muslim towards rejecting the truth about your relationship with your Jewish masters.

This is some serious level of Cognitive Dissonance.

Las las you go dey alrite.

Take the red pill and be free from jewish lies.

3 Likes

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

The origins of the word Ebonyi.

The reference to Ebonyi being ''black wood''.

Jewish slave merchants operating out of the port of Marfa spoke Latin and Portuguese.

Just as they referred to Forcados and Escavros to their slave venture, so also was Ebonyi made to describe the cargo of black slaves stacked side by side and on top each other in the bowels of their slave ships.

The Jews viewed their Igbo slave cargo as nothing more than cargo akin to black wood.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by NNEWIsuper: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBalaka:

The origins of the word Ebonyi.

The reference to Ebonyi being ''black wood''.

Jewish slave merchants operating out of the port of Marfa spoke Latin and Portuguese.

Just as they referred to Forcados and Escavros to their slave venture, so also was Ebonyi made to describe the cargo of black slaves stacked side by side and on top each other in the bowels of their slave ships.

The Jews viewed their Igbo slave cargo as nothing more than cargo akin to black wood.

Yes i have researched and you're correct about Ebonyi meaning deep black wood but in the south east it is the name of a river just like imo river and omambala river gave rise to Imo and Anambra states ,so who gave it that name

7 Likes

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

You're correct about Ebonyi meaning deep black wood as I just checked online, but who gave the name to the state should be the question bc from my research Ebonyi is a name of a river in the south east which the state derived its name just like imo river and omambala river given rise to imo and Anambra states

The river was named after the region which served as a hub for slave raiders especially the ARochukwu who occupied present day Afikpo on the mouth of the Ebonyi River.

The river served as a quick highway avoiding the thick forests by Jewish slavers hoping to bypass the middlemen in the lower Niger Delta area to deal directly with the Arochukwu slavers.

Now that is the honest truth about the origins of the term Ebo aka Igbo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
So from Igbo to Biafra, all Igbo herritage from their name to their Zionist state was all credited to Jewish slavers .

Pathetic.

This is why you should do your own research or else some one originally from Cameron with mental illness running in their family will come and lie to you so that you begin to worship those who have enslaved and killed you.

IPOB is no different than BLM who are financed by Jewish money towards deflecting Jewish past slave trading on the European.

With IPOB, both the British Colonialists who emancipated them from Jewish slavery and the Christian missionaries who brought them out of the bush and made them civilized are now demonized by same Igbos while praising the very people who enslaved them and sided with the Fulani north to genocide them in the uncivil war.

How stupid can a people be?

4 Likes

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

Yes i have researched and you're correct about Ebonyi meaning deep black wood but in the south east it is the name of a river just like imo river and omambala river gave rise to Imo and Anambra states ,so who gave it that name

Does Ebonyi meaning anything in the Igbo tongue?

Start from there and you will see how it was a term used to describe Igbo slaves stacked side by side in the hauls of Jewish slave ships.

5 Likes

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by NNEWIsuper: 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBalaka:

The river was named after the region which served as a hub for slave raiders especially the ARochukwu who occupied present day Afikpo on the mouth of the Ebonyi River.

The river served as a quick highway avoiding the thick forests by Jewish slavers hoping to bypass the middlemen in the lower Niger Delta area to deal directly with the Arochukwu slavers.

Wow I didnt really know much about this history until now. Why has it then been hidden for long. This is expository, I'm from Abia state myself but not Arochukwu side

3 Likes

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by NNEWIsuper: 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBalaka:

Does Ebonyi meaning anything in the Igbo tongue?

Start from there and you will see how it was a term used to describe Igbo slaves stacked side by side in the hauls of Jewish slave ships.
Imo and omambala doesn't alos mean anything in the igbo tongue but both are names of River

It then means igbo was given to us by the Portuguese
Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

Wow I didnt really know much about this history until now. Why has it then been hidden for long. This is expository, I'm from Abia state myself but not Arochukwu side

This is OC as in Original Content and was researched solely by me.

I will soon write a more detailed researched paper on it.

Time to make Nairaland zombie free and get rid of the attention deficit pissure demanding celebrity gossip and Almajiri BMC horde.
Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by NNEWIsuper: 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBalaka:

This is OC as in Original Content and was researched solely by me.

I will soon write a more detailed researched paper on it.

Time to make Nairaland zombie free and get rid of the attention deficit pissure demanding celebrity gossip and Almajiri BMC horde.
But putting a source could consider lalasticlala or mynd44 to take it to front-page
Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by NNEWIsuper: 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBalaka:

But the River Close to Afikpo is the cross river where cross river state took its name from
Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by 10mobile: 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
Plato looked down on history as a discipline. He said that history was inferior to fiction. Why? Fiction doesn't pretend to be true whereas history is full of fiction pretending to be true story. I wonder what Plato would say if he comes back to life in this era of social media when ANY IDIOT comes online to spew all sorts of trash after drinking kunu and fvcking ashawo at N200 per session.

1 Like

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
[s]
10mobile:
Plato looked down on history as a discipline. He said that history was inferior to fiction. Why? Fiction doesn't pretend to be true whereas history is full of fiction pretending to be true story. I wonder what Plato would say if he comes back to life in this era of social media when ANY IDIOT comes online to spew all sorts of trash after drinking kunu and fvcking ashawo at N200 per session.
[/s]

What happened to all the IPOB rants on history being hidden?

Or is it only IPOB fake historic narrative on the perpertual igbo victimhood that is true?

Yeye

5 Likes

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by 10mobile: 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]

What happened to all the IPOB rants on history being hidden?

Or is it only IPOB fake historic narrative on the perpertual igbo victimhood that is true?

Yeye
Idiots will always compare incomparables. What has IPOB got to do with my comment? Or, it looks like you're always thinking about IPOB - reason why you bring IPOB into every topic. So, once someone is against stupidity, then, the person is IPOB? Well then, continue to validate IPOB while claiming to hate them. If only fools had the capacity to know that they are fools...!!!

1 Like

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by 1Sharon(f): 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Why didn't the black slaves have Jewish names?

I believe the Jewish part may have been simply transporting the slaves.
Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
[s]
10mobile:

Idiots will always compare incomparables. What has IPOB got to do with my comment? Or, it looks like you're always thinking about IPOB - reason why you bring IPOB into every topic. So, once someone is against stupidity, then, the person is IPOB? Well then, continue to validate IPOB while claiming to hate them. If only fools had the capacity to know that they are fools...!!!
[/s]

Because you guys only belive your own fake history.

Well here is the original meaning behind Ebonyi.

Seethe.

3 Likes

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
bump
Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
this thread needs more iGBO Zionists
Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
where are the congo judases?

2 Likes

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
Jews survived as a "nation" of moneylenders. So you get Jews working as moneylenders for Christian kings in the Middle Ages. Then there's the Protestant reformation supported by proto-bourgeois forces like the Dutch, and then the most radical Puritans of England were expelled and settled in America and founded the first country built from the ground-up on Jewish capitalist basis.

Jews migrated to America and joined the Puritans and they've merged together as "Jude-Christianity" which is the "practical" spirit of the whole society: money lending. The U.S. is no more a moneylender to the whole world but a debtor forcing down their worthless fiat currency down everyone's throat. They are buying your resources with worthless paper dollars.

The American Christians, who can trace their religion's origins to Judaism without noticing that Christianity was in fact a reformist movement against Temple Judaism, would merge back into it and become Judaized Christians. And the Jews became Americanized Jews. So even the distinctions between Jews and Christians would pretty much dissolve. The distinctions between Jewish and non-Semitic values compared with Europe blurred. And in the U.S., the horizontal "contract" between people breaks the vertical power of the state, and instead establishes the vertical power of capital.

In this way, people's management of things (capital) becomes the management of things *to* people in the name of "freedom" and "democracy."

This would basically be "Peak Capitalism" and presage its decline and fall

1 Like

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
1Sharon:
Why didn't the black slaves have Jewish names?

I believe the Jewish part may have been simply transporting the slaves.

Even Jews like to mask as Christians or Muslims.

Its called Crypto-Judaism.

And do NOT dare exonerate your Jewish masters from the Atlantic Slave Trade because not only did they own all the slave vessels. financed the exhibitions, the crew being mostly entirely Jewish but the plantations in the Americas were 98% Jewish owned.

Even the auction houses where Jewish establishments that were closed on Jewish holidays.

You must learn the truth about Jewish slave trade that dealt in your ancestors as logs of wood.

4 Likes

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by 1Sharon(f): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
AntiBalaka:

Even Jews like to mask as Christians or Muslims.

Its called Crypto-Judaism.

And do NOT dare exonerate your Jewish masters from the Atlantic Slave Trade because not only did they own all the slave vessels. financed the exhibitions, the crew being mostly entirely Jewish but the plantations in the Americas were 98% Jewish owned.

Even the auction houses where Jewish establishments that were closed on Jewish holidays.

You must learn the truth about Jewish slave trade that dealt in your ancestors as logs of wood.

I'm not exonerating anything. Pipe down.

And why are the black slaves Christians? Why was the 1st trans Atlantic vessel called the good ship Jesus?

It's you on the other hand who seems to want cling onto your invisible Christian chains.

Explain the discrepancy.

1 Like

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 8:15am On Aug 29, 2021
1Sharon:

I'm not exonerating anything. Pipe down.

And why are the black slaves Christians? Why was the 1st trans Atlantic vessel called the good ship Jesus?

It's you on the other hand who seems to want cling onto your invisible Christian chains.

Explain the discrepancy.

You are a liar to state that there ever existed a slave vessel named ''Good ship Jesus''.

See below list of Jewish slave ships and their Jewish owners who dominated the slave trade.

2 Likes

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 8:23am On Aug 29, 2021
1sharon here is more info on how you Jewish gods sold your Ebonyi ''logs of black wood'' ancestors

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Charges World Leaders On Vaccine Equity, Targets 30% / A Call For South West Support For Peter Obi / Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.