Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,315 members, 7,839,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul (88056 Views)

Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) / First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by explosiveskull(m): 7:25am On Aug 17, 2021
Eeser:

It is better for a person to be silent and be assumed a fool than to open his or her mouth to confirm it.
Basic knowledge of international politics is really becoming expensive in this country.
Oga sharap and gettat at once, he is saying the gospel truth, what is not truth there? Are muslims not running away from their fellow muslims, are talibans not muslims? International politics kee you there.

2 Likes

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Seniorwriter(m): 7:25am On Aug 17, 2021
heysquare:

Stop mentioning Yoruba Muslims in this issue because you don't have much knowledge about the happening in Afghanistan. Those ppl you see running are those that served US military during their campaign against terrorism and Taliban and now that The Taliban has taken over govt of Afghanistan it's sure that The Taliban would come them. This can even happen if eventually Biafra succeeded, some Igbos would run for there lives.
SMH@you....did you think before you typed!
The ladies that are also not comfortable are also in the military also right?

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by respectfully: 7:26am On Aug 17, 2021
Odin2:
Seeing those little kids in the picture just gets me teary.

I just pray Boko Haram should collaborate with Taliban to take over northern Nigeria. That's what northern politicians and hisbah are also praying for.
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by zoedew: 7:26am On Aug 17, 2021
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Saintsquare(m): 7:26am On Aug 17, 2021
Enddy50ty:
Take them to America or Europe now, they will refuse to assimilate and integrate themselves into the society, they will still long for the sharia law and right to wear hijab and Islamic veils that they're fleeing from today.
What an irony.

Spot on!
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Kingsleyphy(m): 7:27am On Aug 17, 2021
That's bad from observation point but the people knows what the want since the military was reluctant to put up a fight.

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 17, 2021
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Eberex(m): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2021
madridguy:
This is serious. I don't see reason why this people cannot form a coalition and fight the Taliban too.

The ones fighting Boko Haram how far have they gone
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by humilitypays(m): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2021
abimbola74:
Ever since the taliban took over at Afghanistan, I have read series of post from Nigerians saying why can’t the citizens unite and fight them up , I just smile and shake my head .
The question is , even the protest organized here in Nigeria to express our grievances against the bad government we have here , what has always been the turn out aside the “ END SARS PROTEST”. After seeing how some people were killed at the toll gate , people now rant behind their keypads saying all sorts but they wouldn’t move an inch. Cowards everywhere, if this happens in Nigeria, you guys will still shout why can’t we all unite and fight this people at the corner of your house.
2. To the Christians that always shade the prophet and almighty Allah for the stupidity of some religion bigot , you are not different from those terrorist because it started that way to for them. Why not see beyond religion because that is the root of terrorism in the world.
3. To affirm my assertion as regard calling people cowards , it’s been long that Leah has been in the captive of boko haram, have you ever heard CAN making a plan to either negotiate or take a drastic step to save her ? It is to show only the name of our religion binds us together , no genuine love anywhere.
4. Mostly, our Christian brothers are fond of shading the prophet as if he is the one leading the terrorist , please reason beyond religion . We mostly all are practicing the religion we are born into and not that we decided to select a particular religion ourselves , only few changed cos of one predicament or the other so why shading other religion when it was only by chance you are born into the religion you practice now.
Religion is the root of the problem we have in this word and all thanks to the religion leaders.
Islam is a terrible religion.

Leave Islam and become Atheist or Buddhist or even Hindu, it's far better for you. I didnt say you should join Christianity nope.

Why always Islam

How many Budhist or Hindu or Christian or Atheist countries are terrorizing the world and their people if not Muslim nations alone

All the rich and wealthy Muslims all over the world prefer to live in Christian nations like America or Europe. They send their children to study in Christian nations they love to hate while deceiving the poor wretched Muslims in.their country to uphold Islamic doctrines to the core.

Why cant Buhari go to Saudi Arabia or Qatar or Oman or Yemen or Syria to seek for medical help

Rich Muslims keep deceiving the poor Muslims with Islamic abracadabra they call religious doctrines.

That you are born a Muslim doesn't mean you must die a Muslim, change is constant, if I was born a Muslim, the moment I enter university I flee forever cos there is nothing good about Islam at all.

Go to any western or developed country in the world that's not Muslim country and identify that you are a Muslim and dress like a Muslim and watch how they run from you cos they know you are a potential trouble, a waiting terrorist now or in future or a potential father or mother of a terrorist in future.

Islam is terror, an archaic outdated bloody cult called religion that ought to have been destroyed from existing in our modern time.

Islam is one of the major causes of conflicts and wars and terrorism all over the world today.

Nigeria have wasted trillions fighting Muslim extremists, money we ought to have used to build a world class nation. same in Somali, Sudan, Ethiopia, everywhere you go.

It's a shame. Muslims should be ashamed of their religion and their barbaric lifestyle.

This terror is what Northern Muslims and their Political elites plan to enforce on the whole Nigeria through Boko Haram, Bandits and Fulani herdsmen terrorists but gullible Southern Nigerians think it's a joke, they keep playing politics with their future and future of their generations unborn

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Elonmuzk(m): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2021
kokomilala:
The Talibans have succeeded in forming what Wole Soyinka called QUASI STATE. They'll impose Sharia law and rule their prostrate subjects with an iron fist.
What's the UN doing about it? A legitimate government was sacked and the UN hasn't issued a strong statement to condemn it. At times, this is why the UN is viewed in many quarters, possibly, no less by someone like me, as a lame duck, a kind of gutless organisation.
The immediate solution to the Afghanistan problem is to isolate the regime politically, economically, militarily -this may be difficult - and diplomatically. The regime should be gagged from all sides until it succumbs to these external pressures.
No amount of sanctions from the UN and the west will deter those guys. As long as Russia and China are willing to work with them, then they will be fine. Their Opium business is a money making machine!

2 Likes

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Goldbw122(m): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2021
That is why to travel to another strange land dey fear me, make person or go see strange thing for there..
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by babayinka77(m): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2021
Mokason288:
Why are Muslims running away from Muslims?

Most of this people where celebrating the Taliban commanders grin

If only Yoruba Muslims could open their eyes and Watch how they claim they are one with Fulani Jihadist

Most senseless piece ever. Just like saying a christian govt (America) invaded and destabilised a Muslim society( Afghanistan), and after 20 years, their clueless leader and army chiefs wanted to run away without cleaning the mess they created in Afghanistan.
The message here for me though is for the world to see the hypocrisy of U.S. Thanks to Nigerian Army for fighting this insurgency war alone. the best one should do is to buy ammunitions from America and not involve them in any domestic war. There is a lesson here for Africans from this event.
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Gandollaar(f): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2021
Odin2:

No, hate watching such scene, though it wouldn't move me as much as the picture of the kids, especially the one sleeping on her father's arms.

There's some kind of connection I have with little kids I can't just explain
Anyone not moved by suffering children would not smile back at a child who smiled at him.
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by youngkhid(m): 7:30am On Aug 17, 2021
Now watch the rate of suicides skyrocket
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 17, 2021
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by infogeneral: 7:30am On Aug 17, 2021
madridguy:
This is serious. I don't see reason why this people cannot form a coalition and fight the Taliban too.

Majority of the people believe in the Taliban/Islamic ideology. That's why it was easy for them to overrun the country so easily inspite of all the 20 years of American and NATO military trainings, finance and supports.
US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said " The Afghan forces had all the advantages, they had 20 years of training by our coalition forces, a modern air force, good equipment and weapons. But you can't buy will". The future of Afghanistan belongs to the Afghans, they had a choice and they have chosen barbarism over civilization.
The world can only watch how they enjoy or suffer the choice they have made.
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by manunitedbabes: 7:31am On Aug 17, 2021
Hmmmmm this is so serious? Over night refugees ? So all this movies we watch are real?
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by perdollar(m): 7:32am On Aug 17, 2021
Imagine getting a free plane ride to anywhere in the world with no visa. Their religion their problem.

2 Likes

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 17, 2021
Hamiltonii:

Look at what this vagina is showing us. Are you no longer equal with men? Why not 'fight for your right' abi na when men don keep peace una dirty toto go begin spew trash in the name of feminism.
And look at what this miserable mistake of a fellow is spewing. You are just a disgrace to menfolk.
Seems your comprehensive ability is lacking, if you don't know how to read and understand, don't quote me and say trash next time. I pity the women around you.. silly little thing.
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Elonmuzk(m): 7:32am On Aug 17, 2021
Etizz:

Please what is really happening, I guess I am not understanding, is it that a country called Taliban took over power from Afghanistan? I am not understanding or Taliban is a group?
Taliban is a group of radical jihadist extremists just like bokoharam that have overran the Afghan government.

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Comedian2019: 7:32am On Aug 17, 2021
LokoH:
Islam ?

Religion of hell
Peace, they say. grin grin grin
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 17, 2021
When I say Islam is a religion of terrorism and some backwardness driven people will come and start quoting me with rubbish. Was it Christians or atheists that these people are running from? Isn’t it their fellow Muslims. Rubbish religion filled with bigoted hypocrites and touts. Make una get out

2 Likes

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Monogamy: 7:33am On Aug 17, 2021
explosiveskull:

Your mohammed (Sex. Award Winner) have destroyed afghanistan kpatakpata. Devil go dey chook am fork for yash for hell fire now as punishment.

Stop having fixated mindset about others.

What's my business with Mohammed?
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by immortal2: 7:33am On Aug 17, 2021
Why are the people scared of living under Shariah? The government by the Quran, Hadiths and Sunnah.

Something must be wrong.

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Hamiltonii: 7:34am On Aug 17, 2021
Maryjane001:

And look at what this miserable mistake of a fellow is spewing. You are just a disgrace to menfolk.
Seems your comprehensive ability is lacking, if you don't know how to read and understand, don't quote me and say trash next time. I pity the women around you.. silly little thing.

Shut up, pussyhole!
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Sheriman(m): 7:34am On Aug 17, 2021
Amarachi2018:
We build bitcoin investment website at a very cheap price. You can also get our scripts at a very cheap price. Our scripts are good for all types of online investment, bitcoin,hyip, Forex,MLM etc
Scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by perdollar(m): 7:34am On Aug 17, 2021
Maryjane001:

'of a fellow' oya make una fellowship together since una be same.
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by loliapoopy2013(f): 7:34am On Aug 17, 2021
A wrong place to be born as a woman, a girl, and a child. These men don't even have feelings for their own sisters, daughters, and mothers. I can't imagine how they are wired.
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Comedian2019: 7:35am On Aug 17, 2021
babayinka77:

Most senseless piece ever. Just like saying a christian govt (America) invaded and destabilised a Muslim society( Afghanistan), and after 20 years, their clueless leader and army chiefs wanted to run away without cleaning the mess they created in Afghanistan.
The message here for me though is for the world to see the hypocrisy of U.S. Thanks to Nigerian Army for fighting this insurgency war alone. the best one should do is to buy ammunitions from America and not involve them in any domestic war. There is a lesson here for Africans from this event.
Nigeria Army is fighting islamists, not insurgenc?
Islamists are the problem. Call a spade its name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean / Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda / Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.