Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies (30457 Views)

Nehemiah Dalung Is Dead! Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Loses Son / Ernest Shonekan Is Dead. Former Interim National Government Leader Dies / Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by naija4life247: 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
GentleRay:
And you will live forever

Yes, like your very good and honest grandfather.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by Librason: 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
engrsyer:
it is crystal clear you are not a Christian or you don't read your Bible if at all you have one. Haven't you heard in Psalm 82:6-7, I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are achildren of the most High. 7 But ye shall adie like men, and fall like one of the princes.

Infatile!
firstly, if we are dealing with national issue or issue of multiple and diverse interests, will the issue be judged from your point of religion alone? the answer is NO.
Secondly u are an infant-christian, that's even if you are a christian....so you are God? and you will begin to play God.
they will just rush into the bible and quote one sided verse and try to justify their inadequate or innacurate point.
is it not there in the bible Luke 6 : 37 that thou shall not judge....? (in this case this dead man)
God is not a man. Number 23 v 19, Jeremiah 17 v 7
Jesus christ even mentioned an act/event that He and other people won't know expect his Father in heaven.

mtchew babies!
Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by juman(m): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
May he go to hell fire.
Generation of people that failed nigeria.
Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by President99: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by engrsyer(m): 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Librason:

you are just being emotional than rational.
if you call yourself GOD and you are the one to determine the fate of everyone including yourself, then how would i be dissapointed? shebi na u be God? fix and deal with everything now. it's your power.
See how you are weeping like a baby. Lolz. I said I am god not GOD read my lips or go through what I posted over and over and over again so that it would sink into your skull.
Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by Librason: 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
engrsyer:
See how you are weeping like a baby. Lolz. I said I am god not GOD read my lips or go through what I posted over and over and over again so that it would sink into your skull.

1st & foremost, it's ur mother that is weeping like a baby idiot!

who is going to read ur smelling lips.
if ur head is indeed correct & go back to your silly posts,

i said "pray to God for grace & good deeds to make heaven"

in your idiotic response : you said we are god on our own.

& i thought you are a sensible human being i said " we are not God (may be you mean god i don't know)"

i still went further to say "we are not God we are human with limited knowledge"

and u didn't even differentiate between God and god even when i made it clear,

you still went ahead to say it's crystal clear that your foolish father was not a christian that we are god by quoting what u dont know.

if ur head is correct are u suppose 2 argue further that our knowledge is not limited
Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by iezeiyida(m): 9:03am On Aug 18, 2021
I still remember that newspaper headline: Mantu Dismantled in Mangu Local Government Area.

You have written your name in the Nigeria political corridors. Rest on Senator Mantu
Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by engrsyer(m): 10:39am On Aug 18, 2021
Librason:

1st & foremost, it's ur mother that is weeping like a baby idiot!

who is going to read ur smelling lips.
if ur head is indeed correct & go back to your silly posts,

i said "pray to God for grace & good deeds to make heaven"

in your idiotic response : you said we are god on our own.

& i thought you are a sensible human being i said " we are not God (may be you mean god i don't know)"

i still went further to say "we are not God we are human with limited knowledge"

and u didn't even differentiate between God and god even when i made it clear,

you still went ahead to say it's crystal clear that your foolish father was not a christian that we are god by quoting what u dont know.

if ur head is correct are u suppose 2 argue further that our knowledge is not limited
silence is the best answer for a fool.

Next customer pls.

I am through with this mental derailed homosapient.
Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by Librason: 11:31am On Aug 18, 2021
engrsyer:
silence is the best answer for a fool.

Next customer pls.

I am through with this mental derailed homosapient.

It is evident that you possess a warped brain. Infact your distorted brain is homozygous dominant, taken from both parents.
you don't think before you post. you take should - be sensible interactions as toy, for chatting sake, hence you brought this calamity on yourself.
"silence is the best answer for your empty head" and you still responded, it shows you are not reasonable and your life is not balance.
your parents have failed in their responsibility in training you for good sense.
Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by engrsyer(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2021
Successfully ignored.
Next!
Librason:

It is evident that you possess a warped brain. Infact your distorted brain is homozygous dominant, taken from both parents.
you don't think before you post. you take should - be sensible interactions as toy, for chatting sake, hence you brought this calamity on yourself.
"silence is the best answer for your empty head" and you still responded, it shows you are not reasonable and your life is not balance.
your parents have failed in their responsibility in training you for good sense.
Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by farukg2(m): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Werey ni abi
AchalugoNwa:
jalakata bulukutu alajanah fura d nunu masha Allah amin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) / Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.