Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard (38634 Views)

Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? / BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B / Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard by Tmonex: 7:17am On Aug 17, 2021
In what looks like a serious argument last night, Whitemoney stands against Pere's constant bullying in the house. Whitemoney could no longer take it when Pere (who we are still wondering if he is normal), loses his belt as if he wants to beat up Whitemoney.

Watch the genesis of the fight below and why white money blows hot.

Pere may think he is playing this villain role so well but it’s actually getting so disgusting, what do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g1OGNTQIYs

#bbnaija

Bornbiafra:
It was a drama last night as white money confronted pere.

After the whole drama and fight, the head of house Maria called the both parties along side her deputy to settle the scores

But pere insisted that nothing will be settled that his hatred for white money is as the result of the fact that he believes that big brother told had already told white money who the wild card is before the show.

Now my question is is this possible?
If this not possible then big brother need to address pere as soon as possible because this is a stain to the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-x1BqFToNk

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard by Duve4: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2021
Okay
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard by ArmaniUhuru: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2021
Nobody win with hate.

Pere was literally bullying white money, and the whole house saw that.

Pere should caution himself.

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard by AfroKnight: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2021
undecided

Pere is acting like a 36 year old bully with the mentality of a jealous slay queen.

Bullying is not a strategy. It is a character flaw - a dirty one.

184 Likes 10 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard by YoungLionken(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2021
The Taliban takeover, the effects on the helpless citizens, especially women and underaged girls.. Serial killings, corruption and bribery in highest order and the world welfare at large..

But, like seriously, is this what we should be bothered about right now angry?..

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard by FactBoyz: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2021
And you the entertained will pay to vote for them... lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard by dudusky007(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2021
With lukaku Chelsea can win the champions league again

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard by Bornbiafra: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2021
It has been confirmed that bbnaija is so corrupt..except big brother will clear the air of this whole thing

Pere needs to be cautioned as his utterances can actually discredit the organizers of the show

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard by jrupa(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2021
Pere just dey fall hands

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard by SecretReporter(f): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2021
T
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2021
I been swear say if i ever comment on any thread concerning BBN again make thunder fire my president...

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard by vb0mb(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2021
A mild fracas erupted with emotions going beyond the bar between White Money and Pere in BBN S6.

White Money had to inform Pere that he would not try same attitude with him outside the house especially at Ojuelegba.

So White money fit vex like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVP_U2wnXyU

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard by NwaAmaikpe: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2021
shocked

Enough of the sentimentalism.

I need to be enlightened a bit on this.
How did Pere go wrong.
Where did he break a house rule by squatting to ask WhiteMoney to talk to his face or by taking off his belt?

Both actions can be justified and rationalized.
Everyone has interpreted it to mean him wanting to spank or hit Whitemoney. But did he?
No.

What if squatting with a tight belt on got him a bit uncomfortable and he had to unfasten it?
He didn't raise his hand or lift the belt up with an intent to strike.
He didn't push WhiteMoney.
He did not coerce WhiteMoney using brute force to repeat what he said.

He was just being an Alpha-male handling stuff that got to him in an overly confident way.

Was it wrong?
Yes it was, because empty headed people who reason with more of emotions and less of rationality have now made White Money the victim forgetting that BBNaija is an experimental game on human psychology.

And that was just a game.
Too bad this game will hunt Pere.

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2021
I'm just commenting. I don't watch but I like Whitemoney and Angel for obvious reasons. Than you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard by Slyfrankie: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2021
Alili
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard by sammy7410(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2021
Allow them to fight na

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard by bakesntakes(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2021
I hope he dies with his pride
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard by popes001: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2021
Whatever!!!!
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard by Sunnypa11(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2021
Government will be like "Awon werey"

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard by Skoonheid(f): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2021
Don't be stupid. Seun might make you a mod for being that.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard by emmabest2000(m): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2021
2 Simps fighting for ...... indirectly

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard by Pemisire2020(m): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2021
Nawa oooo.. I no try ham may I use my time tey dy watch this nonsense

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard by Godswillu(m): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2021
What pere did just got white money more supporters

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard by Alexsmith007(m): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2021
Continue
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard by alejocc: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2021
cool
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard by simultaneousboi(m): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2021
I foresee White money with big endorsement after he is out from bbnja house.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard by bosschinalu(m): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2021
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele, Husband, JJC Skillz In Dubai For 'Omo Ghetto' Premiere (Pix) / TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React / Pa Ogungbe Is Dead, Veteran Nollywood Actor !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.