Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,627 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him (6215 Views)

Conversation With A Scammer...please Beware!!! / Micheal Damilola Adetola Is A Scammer Alert Plz Avoid Him / Beware Arinze Damian Chikezie Is A Scammer....a Criminal.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2011
baslone:

If he really is making money from adsense! grin
Yeah he does make money and quite a lot of it. The fact that Dr. Sunny supports his adsense seminar is enough.
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by Amareal(m): 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2011
am also a victim
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by UpDated1: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2011
i fell a victim too. but never quited trying until i found one at last
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2011
-UpDated-:

i fell a victim too. but never quited trying until i found one at last
What did you find at last
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by UpDates1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2011
secrettoo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by baslone: 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2011
blink182:

Yeah he does make money and quite a lot of it. The fact that Dr. Sunny supports his adsense seminar is enough.

I have made a lot of money from Dr Sunny's SDE. I paid my dues and got returns. Nonetheless, just
because a program is being supported by him doesn't make it genuine. I have got a lot of stories to
tell.

Oh lecture me about millionaire information marketers. I Know left from right, right from wrong and who
is who! From Sunny to Hafiz, Akin, Iyabo, Lateef, Hope Eno, Dotun, to Iyabo, Fisayo and Chinedu. I know the
real from the fakes because whether they like it or not I am part of their history!
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by baslone: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2011
With close to 30/40 thousand users! What do you expect? Akin has stepped up his game!

For Hafiz, I am highly disappointed!
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 18, 2011
Same here, I'm seriously disappointed
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by mpowerment: 5:36am On Jul 20, 2011
Yeah, this is a lesson for all of us. I know this man, met him at SADC platform, do biz with him. But I think his problem started when he can
no longer manage his success.He will promise this and do the other thing. D last time I spoke with him, he said, he had problem with his
biz. So anybody can hv downtime also.

Therefore, the lessons for all of us is that, we should avoid our clients cursing us, this guy is real but selfish, with zero customer relations and
this is also a problem with many of us marketers, we mind our own only.

The bottomline, the people who ar cursing this guy are more than the people blessing him because the scripture confirms that whosoever
breaks the hedge the serpent will bite. So let's us examine our biz life, ar we blessed or our clients ar not happy with us.
Follow nairalander, let's check also because it could have happen to anybody.

Hafiz Lekky, where ever u ar, May God help u and bring u out this so that u can pay back these once u ar owing, because whatever a
man sow that he will reap,
bye.
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by bizmogul(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2011
My dear brothers you guys lost just N5,000 and you are yelling, I was scammed of N35,000 by one Ikechukwu Uzoh. He was supposed to build a site for me monetized by clickbank and adsense. After 2 months I paid the money to his account, he advised I contact one Olamide guy who broke down the summary of how the money was going to be used. The money was paid to Ikechukwu Uzoh as he advertised the offer through his then incessant mails. Imagine after giving the guy my adsense details and my clickbank details, he told me it would be ready after how many months and when I keep calling him he does not pick. One day he picked and told me I was disturbing him if he had any deal with me, afterall I discussed with Olamide whose number does not go through any more. I tried to talk to him and he hung up telling me not to call him again. I know this idiot is somewhere in Imo state but really he does not know what he has gotten himself into. I am tracking him at the moment and when I get him it will be hot for him, I am taking this personally no police case I make sure I beat him to a pulp.

Well you guys had better be careful with these internet marketers though there are genuine ones but some people are just wicked. I will give you update and photos when I get this thief.
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by Esolver1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2011
My people thank you guys for your replies and comments.

Up till now i never recieve my money from this guy [hafiz lecky]
and i believe i was not the only one involve.

but God will judge him. he wouldn't eat my sweet money for nothing and go free.
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by SuperT(m): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2011
Hafiz Lecky come out now and defend yourself. Any body who close to him should call his attention to this.
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 22, 2011
Super T:

Hafiz Lecky come out now and defend yourself. Any body who close to him should call his attention to this.
Yeah somebody should do so. Its a big shame
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by alphykool(m): 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2011
Hi there,
I think what I have to say is, you should be careful of what you do or go into. Get it straight, there is no easy way or quick way of making money. Rather, you must work the work. I just imagine someone telling you to invest money because of one thing or the other. If the ROI is that high, that he will pay you 10-12k for one month as ROI, you sure he will go to bank to seek for loan. You should not be fooled. However, you may have learnt your lesson bitterly.

On the other hand, the so called Hafiz has killed his reputation no matter how he may look at it. The problem with most people is that they joke over there reputation for nothing. Whenever, you're very desperate to make it in the shortrun, you sure will mortgage your future. You should always carry out due diligence in all your dealing. Do not allow your emotion to becloud your rational thinking.

Look for something meaningful to do, and don't expect any other person to fool you through heaven and earth promise. Avoid them!
Alphykool
www.ejobsearchtalk.com
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2011
Hafiz Lecky grin grin grin has made real mugus off a whole lot of people on Nairaland who should know better. every successful internet scheme scam has been done a thousand times, I cannot believe people are still falling mugu and scammers are catching fish like its harvest
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2011
I almost fell too but not for this scheme, there is no way I can put money in such. grin grin grin grin
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by denny4ril: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2011
Anybody can be scammed if you do not take care. when you are told that you will make unreasonable cash in a very short time say 4 weeks from the

same business others tell you it takes 75 to 7 months to make consistent income, u should run now. people can use different tools to make money

online like blackhat tools that can be banned anytime while others use unethical methods for programs like adsense. in the long run such so-called

gurus will not show you the real secret. then something is suspicious here. therefore run from anyone who is afraid of what he does EVEN WHEN THEY

SHOW YOU PROOFS IN A LIVE SEMINAR BUT USE THE TOOL IN SECRET.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by femonaija(m): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2011
I wonder if there is any real money to be made online . After Austin Azubuike scammed me 110,000 naira. I have no confidence with internet biz again. I am sure the other people who fell victim to him are counting there losses also. In particular the so called TMAC club which he formed making us believe A good number of us TMAC members paid more than 100,000 each to Mr AUJSTIN AZUBUIKE. All of a sudden the website which he hosted for TMAC members began to shut down one after the other other and the next we heard is AUSTIN AZUBUIKE DECLARING him self dead.
Fellow Nigerians watch out for internet marketers , for me i have accepted my loss and moving on.
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by baslone: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2011
femonaija:

I wonder if there is any real money to be made online . After Austin Azubuike scammed me 110,000 naira. I have no confidence with internet biz again. I am sure the other people who fell victim to him are counting there losses also. In particular the so called TMAC club which he formed making us believe A good number of us TMAC members paid more than 100,000 each to Mr AUJSTIN AZUBUIKE. All of a sudden the website which he hosted for TMAC members began to shut down one after the other other and[b] the next we heard is AUSTIN AZUBUIKE DECLARING him self dead.[/b]
Fellow Nigerians watch out for internet marketers , for me i have accepted my loss and moving on.

This is the craziest stunt I have heard in a long while!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by femonaija(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2011
This is no stunt , I am a victim and a host of others. I know about 11 of us that paid 100,000 each to join TMAC there are others who paid different amount that i dont know either.
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by baslone: 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2011
No!!! grin My question is -is he really DEAD!!!
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by femonaija(m): 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2011
Honestly i don't know if he truly died or not because there is no lead and no trace. Only God knows if he is alive or Not. I have learnt my lessons already and do not believe any stuff about internet market again,  I feel quite foolish to have fallen prey though,
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by gmoney009(m): 1:31am On Feb 02, 2012
I also feel victim to hafiz lecky's scam in 2009 paying 14,000 of my hard earned money for a clickbank thing. I went to his office and they openned an adsense account for me and said they will help me generate traffic that was it o, from one story to the other it took a while i got his numbers i started pestering him that i wanted my money back and he promised to pay it after 3 deadlines and still he didn't pay it was when it dawn on me he was a fraud. However what pains me the most is i got to know hafiz from Sunny d publisher of success digest who also parades himself as a christian. Now my thoughts are aren't they d same? Really is Sunny Ojei any different?
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by ask4ralph(m): 5:14am On Mar 21, 2012
THIS IS VERY SAD...HAFIX LECKY IS A DISAPPOINTMENT,,,,WAS ALSO A VICTIM OF HIS J.V PROGRAM....MY 5K GONE TOO,,,,WE ALL BELIEVED HIM CAUSE HE IS ON THE PLATFORM OF SDE,,,SO THE GUY JUST SHOWED HIS TRUE COLOUR....MR SUNNY OJEAGBASE SAY SOMETHING OOOO,,HE IS YOUR BOY...
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by Loveaflame(m): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2012
Na wa for naija gurus.Many av fallen victims to them.I have been hos victim also with many others.His own was in 2010.Paid over 6g for a particular thing called domain parking wt one other thing.Before the socalled thing was set up i av to be going there almost three to four times to his office then at Iyana Ipaje-Ayobo side from Ikorodu.You can Imagine the stress.He promised to do some advert for me to make money but I did not make a dime.I HAVE TO FORGET IT DUE TO STRESS OF GOING THERE FROM IKORODU.God will help us.So many of them I can begin to mention names now.I spent over 100g on various seminars,ebooks and packages not a dime was made.People should shine their eyes.
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2012
And to think that I respected this guy. God!!!
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by Omolaye: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2012
i am also a victim of hafiz lecky. he scammed me 14k. I will love to talk to any1 of u guys who was scammed by him. my num is 08086911017.
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 15, 2015
Whaooo...All of them are thieves. They come up with different stories that they are sick, busy and the rest. Using newspapers to perpetrate their atrocities.
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 15, 2015
virtuoso01:
And to think that I respected this guy. God!!!

Don't respect a thief (Ole). Hope he has changed.
Re: Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him by Abraham32: 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
I paid i think whether 5or 10 to him for s site he created for me in 2010but he told me to bring another 15000 for articles to drive traffic to it but am thinking to have him set some thing of that stuff again and friend I discovered youth income.com/?user=3714 has any nairalander made money on these platform

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. / Man Bags 7-Year Jail Term For Molesting Minor In Jigawa / Ebonyi To Commence Whistle Blowing Against Cultists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.