Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,029 members, 7,852,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road (9786 Views)

LP Lagos Governorship Candidate GVR Flag Off His Campaign On An Abandoned Road / Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) / Goodluck Jonathan Complains Of Neglect By PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road by Ppogbae: 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ogun = Yoruba equivalent of Abia

1 Like

Re: Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road by Freddd009: 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kaiser20:
Ogun state governor said he was not aware of any bad roads in his state, nobody told him.

Now they have told him, he should do the needful. Magboro road needs help too. Magboro is just after punch, by Mountain of fire and miracles
Re: Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road by Faiththatworks(m): 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
I think it's time we start looking for different ways to fund road projects in Nigeria. The truth is stirring us in the face, government doesn't have enough resources to go round.
Why can't we give out these roads to private individuals or companies who can build, operate and transfer.
Government, communities and individuals should come together to write the rules and regulations that will govern these companies and Individuals who are interested in building infrastructure in Nigeria.
As for the community,I think it's wrong for the emotional blackmail of the Chinese company,they are not responsible for the bad state of the road,their anger should be turned on government.
Re: Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road by obinoral1179(m): 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ogun state and bad road are like 5&6...
Re: Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road by shiwex: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Go and see Ijebu Ode roads...... Terrible. What a disgrace. Dapo Abiodun has no clue. The earlier the better he is voted out. Another governor without a certificate.
Re: Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road by yesloaded: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
shiwex:
Go and see Ijebu Ode roads...... Terrible. What a disgrace. Dapo Abiodun has no clue. The earlier the better he is voted out. Another governor without a certificate.

Almost every road in ogun state is in bad state and it's quite unfortunate

Abeokuta is not spared just that it's better than other part.

Akute that's shares border with Lagos state is in sorry state & for many years the road construction has been going on, it's still same thing
Re: Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road by Justmesagi: 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
Abiodun!
Re: Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road by Habayomie(m): 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
Blame Amosun,he started the roads in his 1st term,but did nothing during his 2nd tenure.
Re: Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road by Incandescent(m): 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
The roads in Ogun state are just terrible.

Last time I visited those areas I almost wept. Why are Nigeria government officials heartless.
Re: Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Where are the Igbos good road if I may ask, because on Monday major road that shown as evidence of sitting at home were death traps and eyesores

Oga can you just shut it. Even Abia with the bad roads they have is better with road network.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road by Tunar18(m): 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Just shut your dirty gutter you called mouth. You don't use someone's fathers death to catch cruise; that's if you have one, anyway.

You people aren't smart enough to blame the one that left many uncompleted project, but are quick to blame the one that haven't completed 8years leftovers in 2 years

Hypocrite!
wunmi590:

The people of Ogun state in general should count their loose and move on...

They should pray they live long to see another election so that they can polish their PVC and vote in another credible candidate....

Dapo Abiodun is a monumental failure, even his father had to leave him to the beyond to continue his stupid rule
Re: Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road by wunmi590(m): 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
Tunar18:
Just shut your dirty gutter you called mouth. You don't use someone's fathers death to catch cruise; that's if you have one, anyway.

You people aren't smart enough to blame the one that left many uncompleted project, but are quick to blame the one that haven't completed 8years leftovers in 2 years

Hypocrite!

And you too shut up that your igbo smoking black lips mouth and don't quote me if you are not sensible enough.....

Government is continuity, if you know you are not capable of ruling people and you can't contribute positively don't dare to delve into politics....

That's how you will blame your teachers for your failure to become successful in life (hypocrisy of the highest order)

No wonder Ogun state is where it is today because of illiterate like you who don't know the difference between right and wrong....

Come 2023, they will give you 5k to milk you and your generation again for another extra 4years...
Re: Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
My heart is always with folks at Akute, Alagbole and environs....
Re: Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road by Tunar18(m): 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
I will still refer you to the first paragraph of my initial post which is a reflection of what you represent and direct implication that you lack proper home training. Until you correct that, you remain a laughing stock.

BTW why should I continue to engage you when you don't even reason before posting.

Who said government is not continuous? Two years in government, yet you want sudden completion of all abandoned project that took 8 years (many of which are work in progress).

As per the person you are engaging, trust me, I can give everything you represent that 5k for as long as you want (from now till that 2023). To God be the glory
wunmi590:

And you too shut up that your igbo smoking black lips mouth and don't quote me if you are not sensible enough.....

Government is continuity, if you know you are not capable of ruling people and you can't contribute positively don't dare to delve into politics....

That's how you will blame your teachers for your failure to become successful in life (hypocrisy of the highest order)

No wonder Ogun state is where it is today because of illiterate like you who don't know the difference between right and wrong....

Come 2023, they will give you 5k to milk you and your generation again for another extra 4years...
Re: Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road by ordovicianonly(f): 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
From the creation of Ogun state ,they have never enjoy good motorable roads because the governors they have been electing don’t care about roads or infrastructures . Dapo Abiodun is worst cos he behaves like a blind mad man . Akute ,Alagbole,Denro,Ishashi,Ajuwon roads are all very very bad with no single place to walk on . Shame on people who are still voting apc or that will vote for Dapo Abiodun again . That man is the definition of a failure
Re: Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road by smartasuen(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mehn! The tory long o!
Abeg, who read am, try give summary make I know wetin to comment.
Re: Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road by Unrated900(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Useless governor
He is just dead on seat
Only spending million building bridges in Abeokuta
Just as trump has been building wall in New Mexico
Useless governor
Just there like statue
Re: Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road by Ajenikoko89: 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
Habayomie:
Blame Amosun,he started the roads in his 1st term,but did nothing during his 2nd tenure.
he is no more the governor
Re: Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road by Habayomie(m): 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ajenikoko89:

he is no more the governor
All of them are taking us for granted.
Gbenga Daniel o,
Ibikunle Amosun o,
Dapo Abiodun.
Re: Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road by EmekaA125(m): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Quite unfortunate the leaders we claim we have in Nigeria are irresponsible and useless
Surprised it's not in SouthEast, U don change tone. Hypocrite
Re: Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road by EmekaA125(m): 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
Same Ogun State whose IGR is bigger than the entire SouthEast with massive investments and industrialization. Chai, see una lives afonjas. Lying and hypocrisy are the major trust issues you people have as an ethnic group. An average Northern a.boki and Igbo are more straightforward and trustworthy than Yoruba. Too bad a tribe is known for hypocrisy.
Re: Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road by calcal: 12:04am On Aug 18, 2021
Afghanistan is far better than this shit
Re: Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road by deleo16(m): 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
Bad road

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Planning To Kidnap Expatriates, Warn US, UK / Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo / Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.