Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,096 members, 7,845,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) (46194 Views)

Church Members Give Their Offerings At The Feet Of Their Pastor In Ghana (Video) / Bayelsa Anglican Reverend Slumps & Dies On Pulpit During Wedding Ceremony / Man Caught Stealing Money From Church's Offering In Ghana (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by iamtardey: 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Bro abeg where sikiru? I wan buy SK undecided
Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hoely kiss, religion is for idiots.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by Enn214(m): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
For this covid era
Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by mikelangs(m): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
This is very unfortunate and disgraceful to the christiandom. I just don't know why African usually over do things brought by the Europeans. Imagine this nonsense. Why would our neighbors laugh at us. Truthfully the Muslims to an extent have very good self decency even though they can be hypocritical at times but they will never do such shit. May God have mercy on our souls.... I have said it before Christianity is one of the major problems of this country. If we can get it right am certain things will get better.
Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jesus Please come Quick.

Wtf!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by Foreigna2: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
This one na Taliban Reverend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by Stanfeelings: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
ABEG USE ONLY 'REV' NOT REV. FATHER... BECAUSE HE IS NOT A CATHOLIC PRIEST
Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
And the Bible also said a holy kiss is uninvited tonguing? undecided

Was only catching cruise, sir/ma.
Some men of God are called by themselves. I only pity the gullible ones who believe them.
Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by saintol(m): 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
The kissy and the kissor
Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by Almunjid(m): 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
This one even try pass one pastor for Nigeria wey talk say adultery and fornication no be sin.
Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by Lovenorth: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
They have done what their Bible asked them to do, this time around it's not with the small children
Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
YungMillionaire:
Christianity is a failure. Islam is a failure. Africans we must return to our traditional roots. Otherwise, stories that touch will continue.

Don't drag Islam into the false celibacy religion,

1 Like

Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by naza4life: 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
Body no be firewood Biko grin
After the Holy kiss, they may come to the parish house for holy sexx cheesy cheesy
I
Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by NotoriousBiggyS: 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
From holy kiss to holy Fu*ck
Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by buJu234: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
e b like say Ghana go soon over take Kenya & Zimbabwe grin grin
Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by SunTzu123(m): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
Correction:

Anglicans don't have Rev. Fr.

This is not a Rev. Fr.

Yes! I am Catholic.

1 Like

Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
SunTzu123:
Correction:
Anglicans don't have Rev. Fr.
This is not a Rev. Fr.
Yes! I am Catholic.
Does this here change anything of the atrocities commited by your Mogs in the name of God? undecided
Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by KingDash: 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
useless religion... them know themselves, thieves and phedopiles

1 Like

Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by Awoleesu(m): 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
What?!
Alu e meh!!!!!

The pope must hear of this !!!

Wetin consign pope with Anglican?
Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by PAWG(m): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
Damn. If not for the internet and smartphones plenty of this kind of fuckery would have gone unnoticed undecided
Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by reubenobi(m): 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
And see how the congregation are laughing... bondage overload.

1 Like

Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by makydebbie(f): 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
BESTScientist1:
The intent is visible to the blind not the type of beheading mannequin in a deceptive show of righteousness.....but truth be told the filthiness of the mind of men is what makes us attribute this to "konjiism". Smuch as I will love to be kissed and return the "nice gesture", this holy kiss(if truly holy) can only be done by folks who have subdued the flesh in all its ramifications. But moi, I kantint do it, because I know myself and God knows me. My problems is with critics, who if given such privileges would do more....So, the outcry is it against the "kiss" or the "holiness of the kiss"?

You just said nothing and rubbish

1 Like

Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by Newboss(m): 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
Check, his dick is in standing ovation
Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by Fredoh(m): 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
So anything now can be Holified?
Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by BlueMurder(m): 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
BESTScientist1:
The intent is visible to the blind not the type of beheading mannequin in a deceptive show of righteousness.....but truth be told the filthiness of the mind of men is what makes us attribute this to "konjiism". Smuch as I will love to be kissed and return the "nice gesture", this holy kiss(if truly holy) can only be done by folks who have subdued the flesh in all its ramifications. But moi, I kantint do it, because I know myself and God knows me. My problems is with critics, who if given such privileges would do more....So, the outcry is it against the "kiss" or the "holiness of the kiss"?

Stop rationalising rubbish!
Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by WaffenSS(m): 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
Really, no one is surprised by this.

The modern church and shenanigans are tightly wed.
Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by Giltexo: 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
Lol

Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
micronut:
The Reverend Father whose name is not yet known was seen where he was giving high school girls of St. Monica Anglican School Ghana what he calls Holy kiss.

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wFAWgpwG1I

So unheard of...Whatever that means or what the kiss will do in the life of the girls, remains an answer everyone might wants to know.. The news is trending already in Ghana.

These girls' parents should do something about this.

Source: Conscious Ghanian Page
https://www.facebook.com/595002750676341/posts/1956527057857230/

© YorùbáReports
There is holy kiss in the Christian Bible and it didn't specify were one can plant the kiss on.
However
Christianity is a scam
Traditional religion is a scam.
Islam is a scam.
If you believe you dey hear from any God or Satan, you need to visit a Psychiatrist.
Modified
According to the Christian Bible he is not wrong.

1 Like

Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
What?!
Alu e meh!!!!!

The pope must hear of this !!!

Anglican matter no concern the Holy See, the Pope.
Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Giltexo:
Lol
Define for us a Holy kiss.. undecided
Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by IamgratefulLord(f): 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Na wa for Ghanaians, the other day, an Anglican pastor in Ghana was singing Teni's song " my papa no be Dangote" in church...
Jesus is coming soon smiley
Re: Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
AuthegaPRIMUS:

Anglican matter no concern the Holy See, the Pope.
And what, pray tell us, is "Holy" about the See? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One / Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage / Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.