Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,355 members, 7,850,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) (43180 Views)

Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) / Mayorkun Performs At Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Wedding (Video) / Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by abeliver: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
notoriousbabe:
you no read am for daily times and punch newspapers

these days you can't trust those media...they be lying to you
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by Bar1941(m): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
kwalakwala123:

And what is wrong with the pre wedding pictures..... And yes Aboki will forever be Aboki
Yorubawa will forever be Yorubawa
Iyamiiri will forever be Iyamiiri
Oyinbo will forever be oyinbo
Indian will forever be Indian
Chinese will forever be Chinese
Yusuf Buhari will forever be Yusuf Buhari

And you will forever be you.... You see the equation is really balanced.... You better stop thinking and believing that you are better than others simply because they are not like you..... Everyone is unique in their own eyes

Eeeya, sorry, are you abóki too? The last time I checked it means friend and I don't think it's an offence when I wrote abokì will always be abokì, it's just that I expected something more classical as pre-wedding pics from the son of the president of a whole Nigeria, afterall he was able to own a power bike that worths over $157,000.

BTW, is that you in the dp? You look good.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by Monogamy: 5:28am On Aug 19, 2021
Jerryherd:

Kpele oo chief commander of thunder

Me and Adadike next

Hahahaha, you want make the guy faint/collapse?

Oh sorry ,the girl I meant

grin cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by TijaniAbu: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
ArewaWife:

That one don marry shortly after covid.

Aisha is using this opportunity to marry out all of them to big big rich families. The oy regret is the first daughter. If to sey she wait small she for get better husband than the ugly guy wey she marry.

Aisha use dat first daughter wey she dash in marriage to former governor Sheriff brother to pay for Boko Haram activities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio / Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance / Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.