Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos (15199 Views)

I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri / May 29: Politicians Should Be Sworn In With Amadioha, Ogun – Chuks Ibegbu / Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by Iliya1520: 11:42am On Aug 18, 2021
No be me told you say u go know?
That is the end of the result, when we were busy telling u about the bad effect of of what are doing, u keep busy saying we are illiterate and ignorant. Ok so now see how u guys want comeback to the direction we want u to fallow.
We have already known that there is nothing in brain of ipol but illiteracy. But if u want show them the mistake they are always doing, they will start look at u as unwise. But thank god, it only buhari speak to them into a language they are understand.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by meolaniyi(m): 11:44am On Aug 18, 2021
Who does protest affect?
Choose between street protest and sit at home
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by JosephXavier: 11:48am On Aug 18, 2021
tutudesz:

You think UN can break Nigeria grin

Everything is played with International politics Mumu

What happened in Sudan please?

It was through a referendum conducted in 2009 where the southern part of Sudan voted to be an independent state due to conditions which Eastern Nigeria is suffering currently

Later in 2011, they got their independence making them the newest country on planet earth

Why the north don't want referendum to be conducted is actually because they will get the same result Sudan got and will finally split with a part of the country who they hate so much but still can't afford to let them go

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by kwalakwala123(f): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2021
With the way ndi igbos are divided among themselves i don't think they will ever succeed in their quest for Biafra.... I advise is for them to be United among themselves first and also try to reduce the level of their hatred towards other tribes in Nigeria for the sake of their mental health and future
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 18, 2021
For a tribe that claims to be so educated... This is the dumbess move I've ever seen. Wickedness by the people for the people in the name of fighting for a cause...how does this sit at home make sense to the people that initiated this ? I expected more from the igbos. I'm very disappointed in this dumb move... Come to think that I was an ipob sympathizer. I've regretted ever suportting this dumb move makers
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by Stanleyq: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2021
Another means of agitation as u said is protests, but people like u lobbied the govt to proscribe them, now u are again bleating, just because this one has touched ur business, i am not a member of ipob, but i support them, if this touches our economy and chases away investors, come lets join hands together and seek for freedom, when de fg see people of high calibre joining the struggle, they will understand the language, i think this is what ipob are creating, if u cant beat them, u join them.

2 Likes

Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by paramakina202: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2021
JosephXavier:
The sit at home proposed in the South East will truly harm the economy at the present moment but Igbos are stubborn entrepreneurs that will bounce back even stronger

After the Civil War in 1960's which was totally fought in the eastern terrain, they have massively redeveloped the area beyond expectation and will also replicate that even now

All the Igbos want is to not share the same country with these extremists to avoid experiencing what we're now sewing in Afghanistan

Prevention is better than cure

Don't forget that there will be a massive Oduduwa Republic/ Biafra protest at UN summit in Netherlands come September 15/16 2021 to intensify the call for memorandum in Southern Nigeria

The fight for self determination won't stop until the aim is actualized

Your sit at homes and calls for referendum is like someone pouring water on top of umbrella with the hope it will penetrate at last,maybe you have to kill more Igbos to force Buhari to declare Biafra.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by NaijaNaWaa: 11:56am On Aug 18, 2021
Hugged:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/18/nnamdi-kanu-ipob-told-sit-at-home-order-affects-igbos-more-than-buhari-stops-investors/

In a country ruled by dunces, this assertion will sound true but an intelligent person understands that what affects the lives and economy of a quarter of the population affects the whole country. But then we live in Buhari’s county and time where nonsense reigns.

That’s not to say that I support the senseless sit at home order of IPOB
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by Stanleyq: 11:58am On Aug 18, 2021
kwalakwala123:
With the way ndi igbos are divided among themselves i don't think they will ever succeed in their quest for Biafra.... I advise is for them to be United among themselves first and also try to reduce the level of their hatred towards other tribes in Nigeria for the sake of their mental health and future
In this kind of freedom seeking, there Cant be unity because, people have different brains which leads to different ideologies, there has to come a referendum, those who like freedom will vote, those who hate freedom vote too, who wins will be majority, no way can u just have all to vote for biafra exit.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by JosephXavier: 11:58am On Aug 18, 2021
paramakina202:

Your sit at homes and calls for referendum is like someone pouring water on top of umbrella with the hope it will penetrate at last,maybe you have to kill more Igbos to force Buhari to declare Biafra.

Buhari can't declare Biafra but whether he likes it or not, gradually and by God's grace, before the north turns Nigeria into Afghanistan or Pakistan, the East must have split and become an independent state

2 Likes

Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by Stanleyq: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
henrybangs44:
For a tribe that claims to be so educated... This is the dumbess move I've ever seen. Wickedness by the people for the people in the name of fighting for a cause...how does this sit at home make sense to the people that initiated this ? I expected more from the igbos. I'm very disappointed in this dumb move... Come to think that I was an ipob sympathizer. I've regretted ever suportting this dumb move makers
Because it has come to a time to touch Ur biz naa, i even praize them cos they have nt caused war, if war comes, what is only monday loss

1 Like

Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by Elporo(m): 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
Otuegbe:
For Nigeria, person wey no get work, dey advice person wey get work.

Steady ... grin

I no send them again. Wetin they work for me na im I dey do. If I dey run am e dey work no come tell me nonsense.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by Psoul(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
A country ruled by stack illiterates and educated illiterates.
Look at the nonsense this deranged mind is writing here.
You believe that the sit at home will only affect the economy of the East and not that of the FG.
This is a very foolish analysis.
It's just like saying that the activities of Boko haram in the North will only affect the economy of the North and not the FG.
Silly people everywhere.

So now tell me any foreign investor that will like to come to Nigeria if what is happening in te East continues even if the investor intended to establish in the West?
I beliv the effect will only fall on the Easterners.
Insecurity in the country and bad governance made many investors to leave the country. I hope the effect is only on those causing the insecurity and not on FG.
Fo0ls.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by paramakina202: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
JosephXavier:

Buhari can't declare Biafra but whether he likes it or not, gradually and by God's grace, before the north turns Nigeria into Afghanistan or Pakistan, the East must have split and become an independent state

I am in full support of peaceful disintegration of Nigeria not through the chaos and anarchy IPOB is causing in Igboland.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
Sit-at-home will not affect the bigot-in-chief and his evil gov’t you say....yet when IPOB go out to peacefully protest the wicked gov’t you obviously support will send it security thugs to go and murder them in cold blood, and you say nothing!

You’re basically saying they should give up the agitation for emancipation and kow-tow to the whims and caprices of the Fulani ‘owners of Nigeria’!

Fool!

1 Like

Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by AbuAeesha: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
To show seriousness ESN should make it 2 days a week.
Shey dem say dey no get sense!
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by Calitoscassius(m): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
If it is not affecting you, but it is affecting you so much to the extent of telling us that it is not affecting you. sad

1 Like

Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by bigcasava1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hugged:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/18/nnamdi-kanu-ipob-told-sit-at-home-order-affects-igbos-more-than-buhari-stops-investors/
yes that is why the are doing just like bokoharam and bandits are doing in the north
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by mecussey(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ekealterego:
Look at the comments in the front page... It will tell you about the joblessness that exist in Nigeria. See them jumping on each other to tell the same Igbos they hate what and how to conduct themselves ..

Guys, when you travel a lil bit, you will understand the failure that is Nigeria and their jobless youths.

Don't go and fight for yourselves like sane youths all over the world are doing, stay put on nairaland following every IPOB news

Lol, suddenly they have become caring about the economy in the east and how hunger is bad for IPoB. Idiots of the zoo Republic
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by Mansunny: 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Well........I was/am never against the realization of Biafra.........

But then.......ipob are being delusional for shutting down their economy every monday.........and killing same igbos for disobeying...........

is it not better they say people should sit at home from Monday to Saturday, at least by the time we stay for one year, something will be achieved. Only Mondays, is not enough

1 Like

Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by Calitoscassius(m): 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
PROUDIGBO:
Sit-at-home will not affect the bigot-in-chief and his evil gov’t you say....yet when IPOB go out to peacefully protest the wicked gov’t you obviously support will send it security thugs to go and murder them in cold blood, and you say nothing!

You’re basically saying they should give up the agitation for emancipation and kow-tow to the whims and caprices of the Fulani ‘owners of Nigeria’!

Fool!
It is not affecting them but it is affecting them so much they are stoping people from sit at home.

It is not affecting them but it is affecting them so much to the extent of telling us that it is not affecting them.

2 Likes

Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by Mansunny: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
BigRocky:
Ah do man do body grin.

Ipob should keep on punishing the poor eastern masses by depriving them of means to feed.

If they really want their leader release they should be bold enough and besieged government houses and Secretariat,disrupt all means of government revenue and conduct series of campaign..

Flexing power on the fragile masses is a coward act
They should continue flexing power with the same people they claim they want to set free, they are trying

1 Like

Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by tutudesz: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
JosephXavier:

Everything is played with International politics Mumu

What happened in Sudan please?

It was through a referendum conducted in 2009 where the southern part of Sudan voted to be an independent state due to conditions which Eastern Nigeria is suffering currently

Later in 2011, they got their independence making them the newest country on planet earth

Why the north don't want referendum to be conducted is actually because they will get the same result Sudan got and will finally split with a part of the country who they hate so much but still can't afford to let them go
Are you comparing Nigeria and Sudan grin serioiously you need to do more research 1st. Is Nigeria fighting a civil war Is Referendum part of the Constitution
(Spain and Catalonia) (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) This countries are fighting to break away.
And was the insult necessary undecided

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-14069082.amp

Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
JosephXavier:

Amen!

Any moronic southerner or Christian middle-belter that still feels comfortable sharing the same country with the feudalistic, jihadist core north, is a fool a thousand times over!
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by Nwaide01: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ndi Igbo kwuru okwu si na nwata kwuo okwu amara afo one odi. The sit at home is not to wicked anybody but to protest against continue incarceration of MNK and to bring the world attention to the plight of Ndi Igbo in Nigeria. So the efulefu that granted that interview was only dancing to the tunes of his paymasters who are the very people we're protesting against.
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
Calitoscassius:
It is not affecting them but it is affecting them so much they are stoping people from sit at home.

It is not affecting them but it is affecting so much to the extent of telling us that it is not affecting them.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Sweet! wink
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by galaxy2020(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
...But waitooo! These people are not complaining, why are some people taking panadol for another man's headache?
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by DabuIIIT: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
BigRocky:
Ah do man do body grin.

Ipob should keep on punishing the poor eastern masses by depriving them of means to feed.

If they really want their leader release they should be bold enough and besieged government houses and Secretariat,disrupt all means of government revenue and conduct series of campaign..

Flexing power on the fragile masses is a coward act
Go take paracetamol. grin
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by DabuIIIT: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dialogue should be the way to go
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hahaha99% comments all none Igbo's

I don't understand

We protest on street a problem

We protest indoor a problem

Many years ago they were saying oh IGBOS WHY DON'T YOU GROUND THE NIGERIA ECONOMY IN YOUR REGION IF YOU REALLY ARE NOT INTRESTED IN NIGERIA.....TODAY WE SAT AT HOME THEY START CRYING THAT HUNGER WILL KILL US.....IT'S NOT AFFECTING BUHARI BUT IGBOS.....BUT IT'S SAME IGBOS THAT CHOSE TO STAY IN DOOR

MANY YEARS AGO OH ITS ONLY FEW IGBOS IN ABA THAT WANTS BIAFRA.....TODAY WE ALL SAT AT HOME AND SHOWED THEY ITS ALL IGBOS.....INFACT WE GAVE THEM A MOCK REFERENDUM..... THEY STILL COMPLAIN

MY QUESTION IS ALL THOSE IGBO POLITICIANS SELLING IGBOS OUT FOR POLITICAL ELEVATION..... IS IT AFFECTING BUHARI OR FG......IS IT NOT IGBOS IT'S AFFECTING

TAKE YOUR ADVICE TO AFGANISTAN
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by BigRocky: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mansunny:
They should continue flexing power with the same people they claim they want to set free, they are trying

U hv sence
Re: Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos by dreu2fine(m): 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Well........I was/am never against the realization of Biafra.........

But then.......ipob are being delusional for shutting down their economy every monday.........and killing same igbos for disobeying...........

That is terorism

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) / 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku / NBA Asks Buhari To Comply With Supreme Court Judgment On Cash Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.