Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

Makinde Seeks Approval For ₦50 Billion Supplementary Budget From Oyo Lawmakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Seeks Approval For ₦50 Billion Supplementary Budget From Oyo Lawmakers (5518 Views)

Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go / Buhari Seeks Approval For ₦894 Billion Supplementary Budget / Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Seeks Approval For ₦50 Billion Supplementary Budget From Oyo Lawmakers by 2unjee: 7:46am On Aug 18, 2021
Wetin you go use am do?
shell74:
This kind of money fit change my life completely
Re: Makinde Seeks Approval For ₦50 Billion Supplementary Budget From Oyo Lawmakers by Halle000: 7:49am On Aug 18, 2021
Incessant Killings: Panic As University Of Jos Students Rush To Flee Hostels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmqU4Bpx11s
Re: Makinde Seeks Approval For ₦50 Billion Supplementary Budget From Oyo Lawmakers by aisha2008(m): 7:54am On Aug 18, 2021
brosom:
Even if it's approved, it'll be audio grin

APC boy but the first airline started operations yesterday. I know you and from Ibadan. The circular road approved by Ajimobi, where is the money
Re: Makinde Seeks Approval For ₦50 Billion Supplementary Budget From Oyo Lawmakers by GardenOfGod(m): 7:59am On Aug 18, 2021
TempUser:

Seyi Makinde is not your regular fund embezzlement machine oof a politician. angry

I have spoken!
Hold thy peace son of Adam.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Seeks Approval For ₦50 Billion Supplementary Budget From Oyo Lawmakers by brosom(m): 8:28am On Aug 18, 2021
aisha2008:
APC boy but the first airline started operations yesterday. I know you and from Ibadan. The circular road approved by Ajimobi, where is the money
I don't know what u talking boy!
Re: Makinde Seeks Approval For ₦50 Billion Supplementary Budget From Oyo Lawmakers by Firefox01: 9:23am On Aug 18, 2021
aisha2008:
You must think everyone is stupid. That Airpeace started yesterday makes it the first airline to ply the Ibadan airport? You've exposed yourself as someone who is very used to only the Iworoad to Oje route, Beere to Idi Ayunre route. Overland airways have been flying constantly from the Ibadan Airport and I've taken it to Abuja several times. Don't be a fool, your type are the ones who won't even use Air Peace even as they have come to join Overland as you have no business in the Airport in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Seeks Approval For ₦50 Billion Supplementary Budget From Oyo Lawmakers by clothingonline(m): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2021
This project should be world class standard like awo project that for decades it’s still representing records
The fund is huge it needs to be use well

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide dispatch
Plain tees all sizes 1500
Plain polo all sizes
Chinos 3500
Re: Makinde Seeks Approval For ₦50 Billion Supplementary Budget From Oyo Lawmakers by hargbolahan01: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2021
Firefox01:
You must think everyone is stupid. That Airpeace started yesterday makes it the first airline to ply the Ibadan airport? You've exposed yourself as someone who is very used to only the Iworoad to Oje route, Beere to Idi Ayunre route. Overland airways have been flying constantly from the Ibadan Airport and I've taken it to Abuja several times. Don't be a fool, your type are the ones who won't even use Air Peace even as they have come to join Overland as you have no business in the Airport in the first place.
As someone who uses that airport very well you should know that the airport needs upgrade and that is not befitting airport for Ibadan.... I believe we should watch closely if the money spent is worth money allocated

1 Like

Re: Makinde Seeks Approval For ₦50 Billion Supplementary Budget From Oyo Lawmakers by MT: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2021
GardenOfGod:
Hopefully, the funds will be judiciously utilised and not looted.

Which judiciously use? A man that powers street light with generator instead of solar. I dont know the quality of leadership africa is cursed with.

Regarding the airport, he should be very specific what he wants to upgrade and at what cost. It is looking like another conduit to steal our commonwealth. It is not like the airport will be capable to handle international flight, so what specifically is he upgrading?.

And dont trust the state house assembly. The are all partners in crime. They have abandoned their checks and balances, hence the reason they are rushing the motion through the house, instead of subjecting it to deep scrutiny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Seeks Approval For ₦50 Billion Supplementary Budget From Oyo Lawmakers by hargbolahan01: 10:44am On Aug 18, 2021
Aderewah:
Lol. No state human development. No agricultural investment. No women program. No schools revamp. No inner roads project. Circular road and airport that 99% of oyo people will never use.
I thought they are renovating two farm settlements and fashola agro industrial estate and there are some infrastructure project across secondary school but no woman program is what I will agree with you
Re: Makinde Seeks Approval For ₦50 Billion Supplementary Budget From Oyo Lawmakers by Firefox01: 10:52am On Aug 18, 2021
hargbolahan01:
As someone who uses that airport very well you should know that the airport needs upgrade and that is not befitting airport for Ibadan.... I believe we should watch closely if the money spent is worth money allocated
The Crux of the matter was not whether the airport needed upgrade or not, it was of the stupid lie that the first airline started operations there yesterday.
Re: Makinde Seeks Approval For ₦50 Billion Supplementary Budget From Oyo Lawmakers by hargbolahan01: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2021
MT:

Which judiciously use? A man that powers street light with generator instead of solar. I dont know the quality of leadership africa is cursed with.

Regarding the airport, he should be very specific what he wants to upgrade and at what cost. It is looking like another conduit to steal our commonwealth. It is not like the airport will be capable to handle international flight, so what specifically is he upgrading?.

And dont trust the state house assembly. The are all partners in crime. They have abandoned their checks and balances, hence the reason they are rushing the motion through the house, instead of subjecting it to deep scrutiny.
lol dey calm down bro...the generator issues is just short term while they are working on some power generation to power some household and the street lights with Shell Gas according to state ministry of energy... I thought they got some deals signed self
Re: Makinde Seeks Approval For ₦50 Billion Supplementary Budget From Oyo Lawmakers by MT: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2021
hargbolahan01:
lol dey calm down bro...the generator issues is just short term while they are working on some power generation to power some household and the street lights with Shell Gas according to state ministry of energy... I thought they got some deals signed self

Everything about Goverment is always in future tense in Nigeria. Do you realise how much they disburse each day on fuel, and knowing fully well they will still add their own share on top. Oyo state is sinking into debt while the citizens stand as a by standers cheering the politicians on.
Re: Makinde Seeks Approval For ₦50 Billion Supplementary Budget From Oyo Lawmakers by Arnold1(m): 11:21am On Aug 18, 2021
hargbolahan01:

I agree. Ibadan definitely needs an upgraded airport. If approved, the money must be well spent as you have stated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Seeks Approval For ₦50 Billion Supplementary Budget From Oyo Lawmakers by RiceProducers: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2021
Aderewah:
Lol. No state human development. No agricultural investment. No women program. No schools revamp. No inner roads project. Circular road and airport that 99% of oyo people will never use.

I think agricultural investments are policy supported by PPP arrangements under OYASDA. OYSG should stop running farms

Schools are being revamped and teachers arrears cleared.

Circular road is linked to agricultural and Agro industrial investments coming.
Please do your research before posting non facts.

I agree that the outlay for refurbishing the existing airport is too much.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Seeks Approval For ₦50 Billion Supplementary Budget From Oyo Lawmakers by RiceProducers: 11:27am On Aug 18, 2021
Arnold1:

I agree. Ibadan definitely needs an upgraded airport. If approved, the money must be well spent as you have stated.

Ibadan Airport is just the size of Aberdeen Airport or Ikeja Airport many years ago. It is appropriate to the volume of passengers.
Maybe only instrument upgrade required.
Re: Makinde Seeks Approval For ₦50 Billion Supplementary Budget From Oyo Lawmakers by Poiu11: 11:49am On Aug 18, 2021
Re: Makinde Seeks Approval For ₦50 Billion Supplementary Budget From Oyo Lawmakers by Aderewah: 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
hargbolahan01:
I thought they are renovating two farm settlements and fashola agro industrial estate and there are some infrastructure project across secondary school but no woman program is what I will agree with you

Thank you Omoluabi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls, Watch Out! This Is How They Bursted These Ritualists / Nigeria May Go Bankrupt As Crude Oil Price Falls / Niger Delta Avengers List Out Terms And Condition For Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.