Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,184 members, 7,860,253 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

New Judge To Sign Igboho Aides’ Release Warrant Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Judge To Sign Igboho Aides’ Release Warrant Today (11372 Views)

DSS Produces 12 Igboho’s Aides In Court, Bars Journalists (Pictures) / DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer / Deji Adeyanju Meets Bail Conditions, Judge Refuses To Sign Release Warrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Judge To Sign Igboho Aides’ Release Warrant Today by olufolarin2222: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
Sentiment is the other of the day
Re: New Judge To Sign Igboho Aides’ Release Warrant Today by Buckeyemedia1: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
Prosperous111:
Boko Haram terrorist are been released free of charge with shelters and lots of benefits from this unfortunate government. They won't face any charges despite the souls they take and all sort of atrocities committed.

What's this Yoruba Agitators offense against the Federal government? I just pity our Foolish yoruba leaders.

Even as the hand writing is so clear on the wall nobody understand it.

May untimely death not take Tinubu away. He must suffer and shed tears for the lies he brought to power cos of greediness.
Ignorance is no excuse in law, agitation for separation of state is a serious offense, no different from Boko Haram, 1 is highly unrefined with armed weapons, the other purports to use words as a weapon to cause carnage, Felony Treasonist, Enemies of The State, they will find out the hard way about the severity of their actions.
Re: New Judge To Sign Igboho Aides’ Release Warrant Today by Buckeyemedia1: 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
ishmaelway:
Thank God
They should have left them there to suffer more till October, Mumu Oduduwa Republic Secessionists.
Re: New Judge To Sign Igboho Aides’ Release Warrant Today by kingsceemark(m): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
osuofia2:
Next time they will have sense. Since baba Buhari has reset their using the DSS and spoken the language they understand. One Nigeria we will continue to have. No Nnamdi Kanu or Igboho can divide Nijeria

You go school so?
Re: New Judge To Sign Igboho Aides’ Release Warrant Today by SirBunky85(m): 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
Prosperous111:
Boko Haram terrorist are been released free of charge with shelters and lots of benefits from this unfortunate government. They won't face any charges despite the souls they take and all sort of atrocities committed.

What's this Yoruba Agitators offense against the Federal government? I just pity our Foolish yoruba leaders.

Even as the hand writing is so clear on the wall nobody understand it.

May untimely death not take Tinubu away. He must suffer and shed tears for the lies he brought to power cos of greediness.
you'll suffer pass tinubu.silly thing
Re: New Judge To Sign Igboho Aides’ Release Warrant Today by Prosperous111(m): 10:22am On Aug 19, 2021
SirBunky85:
you'll suffer pass tinubu.silly thing

You must be a corrupt politicians or Tinubu have given you a garage before. Arindin. Always supporting evil

1 Like

Re: New Judge To Sign Igboho Aides’ Release Warrant Today by SirBunky85(m): 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
Prosperous111:

You must be a corrupt politicians or Tinubu have given you a garage before. Arindin. Always supporting evil
how many times have you called out your docile and corrupt state governors? Even my fellow Abians get mouth to insult Tinubu even when my state is the worst governed state in Nigeria. Is Tinubu the reason the incompetent Ikpeazu has been owing workers in my state for over 24 months? Tinubu is your only problem.stiking hypocrites

1 Like

Re: New Judge To Sign Igboho Aides’ Release Warrant Today by Prosperous111(m): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
SirBunky85:
how many times have you called out your docile and corrupt state governors? Even my fellow Abians get mouth to insult Tinubu even when my state is the worst governed state in Nigeria. Is Tinubu the reason the incompetent Ikpeazu has been owing workers in my state for over 24 months? Tinubu is your only problem.stiking hypocrites

I don give up sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy / NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder / Police Arrest Man With Explosives In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.