Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,068 members, 7,849,324 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) (26862 Views)

Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) / Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by AuntRose(f): 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
osothermal:
They wanted to test their might
I've always thought dadin kowa is a christian dominated area
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by Acjohn(m): 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
Weldone sabi person.
Keep waiting for me to prove my self to you.

I am quite aware that some people suffer from some form of psychosis known as belief perseverance. This can make them hardly believe anything new even in the face of evidence.

Some others lack sound home training and their mentality screwed by parental battering, torture and other form of violence that they and their mother had suffered in the hands of their deranged father and as such can hardly say any word without insult.
I am also aware that you may be such a person.
Tell me then, how can I waste my time answering you?

Those that its meant for already saw it, either agreed, disregard or call others they know stay around the place to find out.
So if you have any other thing to say, argue with your keyboard

WaffenSS:

You spoke a whole lot of nonsense that neither refuted my earlier statement nor strengthen the case of the irigwes.

So because they saw a mob approaching them is not reason enough to bail?

Those that did the killings would surely have taken the weapons as evidence to justify their crime.

You also conveniently didn't answer the question how a bunch of people armed with knives overpowered 80 people armed with guns.

If you're capable of thinking, ruminate over the points raised and see the senselessness of your idiotic opinion.

Until then, you, sir, are a buffoon.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by osothermal(m): 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
AuntRose:

I've always thought dadin kowa is a christian dominated area
It is. The malos are just about 15% or less.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by TheGift: 1:31am On Aug 19, 2021
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 2:26am On Aug 19, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by samonak(m): 5:32am On Aug 19, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Now some morons will blame fulani herdsmen when it's more likely Jos people
Dadin Kowa, especially the area along the road, is predominantly occupied by Muslims.
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by WaffenSS(m): 6:06am On Aug 19, 2021
saaron:
Good to know Nigerians are getting to know the truth. Those who know Jos very well will know that the Gada biu road leads to no where except areas within Jos. It doesn't lead to anywhere outside Plateau state. That a band of Fulanis in a convoy of 5 buses all armed with heavy weapons on a road that leads to no where except Irigwe land on the VERY day Irigwe sons and daughters were matching from Plateau hospital mortuary to bury their dead slaughtered by the same fulanis is enough to expose their evil ulterior motives. What happenned on Saturday is a clear case of the "Owner catching a thief" after several thefts. If these fulani convoy of 5 buses were not stopped right on time by vigilant youths, these murderers would have slaughtered them all. That is the truth! It was God Almighty himself that caught them right on time before they could execute their evil mission. The cache of weapons alone found with the fulanis alone is enough to show the large scale evil massacre they planned to commit. Bloody murderers.
Nigerians should not believe the blatant lies of the media. They have been bought over by the Fulani regime. The murderers in the buses were no innocent travelers. THEY'RE Not. They were NEVER FROM ONDO STATE AND THEY WERE NEVER GOING TO ONDO STATE! THEY were all fulani murderers who fell into the trap they dugged for Irigwe and the people of Plateau state.

Plateau state as a whole must remain vigilant. The murderers have released wild animals in Jos to begin secret killings on unsuspecting passers-by.

You mean they were carrying "heavy weapons" and the "cache of weapons was enough to show the large scale evil massacre they planned to commit" yet they were killed with sticks and stones?

You people are unbelievably insane.

There's no lie from the pits of hell you'll not utter to justify to yourselves how terribly cold-blooded murderers you all are.

I wonder why CAN condemned the killings.

I wonder why Ondo governor made statements if they weren't indigenes of his state.

Heavy weapons my ass
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by WaffenSS(m): 6:14am On Aug 19, 2021
tkgindofa:

You are going to be the looser at the end of the day; no one fights the living God and wins.

Killing a bunch of mindless savage murderers is not fighting god, it's helping him do his job, because god should've wiped off those irigwe miscreants from the face of the earth.

If he doesn't do it the fulanis will.

Watch what you've unleashed.

Already about 7 of your people were dispatched 2 nights ago. Why did your "living god" forsake them?

Why don't the "brave irigwe youth" march straight to the fulani settlements of the attackers and get their revenge.

Because they cant, for the cowards they are. Instead they'll just lay ambush inside town and kill other people.

The day you disgusting cannibalistic dog eaters face the fulanis head on fire for fire in your land is the day we'll acknowledge you're truly men.

Otherwise you're all lily-livered primitive cavemen with a thirst for human and dog flesh and blood.
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by Tpharell: 6:51am On Aug 19, 2021
WaffenSS:

So when did it become a crime for people to pass Rukuba road? That's reason enough to warrant their senseless murder?

The defense is "well they were on the wrong road and thus had to die".

Seriously?
its not a crime to pass through rukuba road, but they were on the 'wrong route' around irigwe people to attack the mourners, not journeying bauchi to ondo as you want us to believe. Unfortunately, the security agents have been deaf to the plight of the locals, hence they decided to take the law in their hands and forestall the planned attack on mourners.
The reason you have failed up till this moment to tell us how the contingent traveling from bauchi to ondo ended up along rukuba road is simply because those people were no travelers but mercenaries on a mission to attack irigwe mourners along rukuba road but were stopped.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by Agboconsult1(m): 6:52am On Aug 19, 2021
osothermal:
I swear they for collect
The will be casualty. Just peace
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by Fejoku: 7:45am On Aug 19, 2021
[s]
WaffenSS:

You mean they were carrying "heavy weapons" and the "cache of weapons was enough to show the large scale evil massacre they planned to commit" yet they were killed with sticks and stones?

You people are unbelievably insane.

There's no lie from the pits of hell you'll not utter to justify to yourselves how terribly cold-blooded murderers you all are.

I wonder why CAN condemned the killings.

I wonder why Ondo governor made statements if they weren't indigenes of his state.

Heavy weapons my ass

[/s]
You're the insane one. Who doesn't know how crafty you fulanis can be? You conveniently roped in Ondo state to draw a third party that you can use to deflect attention to yourselves anytime in the future. This is classical fulani strategy. Anyone who knows that Gada-biu/Rukuba road knows that travellers to the southern part of Nigeria has no business passing through that route. The normal route is Jos South then through Riyom to Forest in the Plateau/Kaduna border. Simply put, there mission in Gaza Biu/Rukuba area was another mission altogether. Thank God they were caught red timely.
As for them with guns being overpowered with sticks, cutlasses and stones, the reason is because they were stopped unprepared to engage anyone in the middle of a populated area. Their guns and ammunitions would have been well concealed and out of immediate reach. An angry mob on the necks is further destabilising making it difficult for them to do anything other than to flee. This is a classical case of falling into your own ditch. Those that have been killing the Irigwes in their villages where caught enroute another evil mission.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by josite: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2021
Dadinkowa is populated by natives of plateau so why the attack
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by AuntRose(f): 10:23am On Aug 19, 2021
WaffenSS:

Killing a bunch of mindless savage murderers is not fighting god, it's helping him do his job, because god should've wiped off those irigwe miscreants from the face of the earth.

If he doesn't do it the fulanis will.

Watch what you've unleashed.

Already about 7 of your people were dispatched 2 nights ago. Why did your "living god" forsake them?

Why don't the "brave irigwe youth" march straight to the fulani settlements of the attackers and get their revenge.

Because they cant, for the cowards they are. Instead they'll just lay ambush inside town and kill other people.

The day you disgusting cannibalistic dog eaters face the fulanis head on fire for fire in your land is the day we'll acknowledge you're truly men.

Otherwise you're all lily-livered primitive cavemen with a thirst for human and dog flesh and blood.

Lols, you're just ranting nonsense, the Fulanis you are defending aren't they cowards? They attack and kill at night when the poor indigenes are asleep. Don't worry, we'll see who the real owners of plateau are or you think now na before? You guys should have protested yesterday na, na una dead bodies for full ground. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by harmonyglobal: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2021
Judging by that deadly weapon, we all know who uses that type, like I said before the reprisals would be brutal, they don't forgive
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by Tonytonex(m): 11:39am On Aug 19, 2021
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by osothermal(m): 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
Agboconsult1:

The will be casualty. Just peace
We want peace but our brothers from the other side want violence and blood. Imagine just today that the curfew was relaxed, they killed an innocent boy at bauchi junction
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by Agboconsult1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
osothermal:
We want peace but our brothers from the other side want violence and blood. Imagine just today that the curfew was relaxed, they killed an innocent boy at bauchi junction
So I heard.
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by Temi2468: 6:59am On Aug 21, 2021
Acjohn:
Dont call them that name, call them Muslim boys out for revenge.

All deaths in Plateau state was by unknown gun men till Fulanis heading to Kwara state through an obviously wrong road(a road that led to Irigwe land) with guns in their cars were killed and we suddenly heard Irigwe people revenge.

The media is one sided, Nigeria government is one sided, because the Governor permitted it and he has not seen the peace that he sacrificed his people for till today.

I was telling someone last week that the new media derived name is laughable and at the same time annoying. Even though I read the news about it last week, I didn't know it was the normal crisis until my parents called to say I didn't bother calling to know what happened to them in the crisis. Hoodlums my feet. They are muslim exremists! I was born and bred in Jos for 21yrs before leaving in 2009. The same knife used in slaughtering cows is same used in slaughtering christians as you can see in that picture. They also use dagger to break people's skulls. We are in the middle of prophecy. There's a great move for annihilation of Christianity in Nigeria. You say I don't believe it and I say that is your problem!
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by WaffenSS(m): 9:08am On Aug 21, 2021
AuntRose:

Lols, you're just ranting nonsense, the Fulanis you are defending aren't they cowards? They attack and kill at night when the poor indigenes are asleep. Don't worry, we'll see who the real owners of plateau are or you think now na before? You guys should have protested yesterday na, na una dead bodies for full ground. Nonsense

Nonsense.

If you're the owners of Plateau why don't you prove it by just casually visiting Bauchi road nah.

Why can't you useless drunken fukks also attack the fulanis back if you're so brave?

They're just killing you people like chicken and all you can do is wail online.

Dog eating cowards.
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by WaffenSS(m): 9:09am On Aug 21, 2021
Tpharell:
its not a crime to pass through rukuba road, but they were on the 'wrong route' around irigwe people to attack the mourners, not journeying bauchi to ondo as you want us to believe. Unfortunately, the security agents have been deaf to the plight of the locals, hence they decided to take the law in their hands and forestall the planned attack on mourners.
The reason you have failed up till this moment to tell us how the contingent traveling from bauchi to ondo ended up along rukuba road is simply because those people were no travelers but mercenaries on a mission to attack irigwe mourners along rukuba road but were stopped.

And their weapons? Were they toy guns?
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by AuntRose(f): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2021
WaffenSS:

Nonsense.

If you're the owners of Plateau why don't you prove it by just casually visiting Bauchi road nah.

Why can't you useless drunken fukks also attack the fulanis back if you're so brave?

They're just killing you people like chicken and all you can do is wail online.

Dog eating cowards.
Lols, you guys should casually visit Rukuba Road or Gada biu and yell allahu akbar na, whether they won't pluck out your terrorist infested hearts and bury your corpse in a shallow grave grin bunch of islamic terrorists grin
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by WaffenSS(m): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2021
AuntRose:

Lols, you guys should casually visit Rukuba Road or Gada biu and yell allahu akbar na, whether they won't pluck out your terrorist infested hearts and bury your corpse in a shallow grave grin bunch of islamic terrorists grin

You're the idiot claiming you own Plateau. You mean you can't walk around freely in your own state?

What a shame.

Imagine having your people in IDP camps because of "settlers".

Owners indeed.
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by AuntRose(f): 11:14am On Aug 21, 2021
WaffenSS:

You're the idiot claiming you own Plateau. You mean you can't walk around freely in your own state?

What a shame.

Imagine having your people in IDP camps because of "settlers".

Owners indeed.
That doesn't change the fact that you're a terrorist along with everyone who adheres to your blood thirsty religion. Very soon you'll gonna donate yourself for a suicide course, right? grin grin grin
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by WaffenSS(m): 11:31am On Aug 21, 2021
AuntRose:

That doesn't change the fact that you're a terrorist along with everyone who adheres to your blood thirsty religion. Very soon you'll gonna donate yourself for a suicide course, right? grin grin grin

If it'll blow up a few of you dog-eating bastards then it's a noble cause.
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by AuntRose(f): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
WaffenSS:

If it'll blow up a few of you dog-eating bastards then it's a noble cause.
Like your pedophile prophet commanded in order to get your virgins in aljanah, allahu akbomb. grin grin go wash your uncircumcised peniss grin
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by WaffenSS(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
AuntRose:

Like your pedophile prophet commanded in order to get your virgins in aljanah, allahu akbomb. grin grin go wash your uncircumcised peniss grin

E choke grin
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by ismodiwa(m): 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
osothermal:
You're a big fool. Government should have given us just 3hrs then we'll know who is who ,it's not by killing innocent UJ students. Munafiki

A gidan ubanka na koyi munafurci..
I said what I said. Wawan banza
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by ismodiwa(m): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
osothermal:
You're a big fool. Government should have given us just 3hrs then we'll know who is who ,it's not by killing innocent UJ students. Munafiki

You can do nothing Aboki
Three hours? Hmmm you will be history in those three hours my friend, you guys have done alot and gone Scott free. That era has ended.
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by ismodiwa(m): 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
osothermal:

Ubanka ya koya mun munafurci

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Officer Who Shot A Passenger In Port Harcourt , Finally Arrested / Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom / Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.