Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) (26879 Views)

Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) / Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by osothermal(m): 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
ismodiwa:

You can do nothing Aboki
Three hours? Hmmm you will be history in those three hours my friend, you guys have done alot and gone Scott free. That era has ended.
I don't have anything to say to a terrorist. All is know plateauu is a Christian state and there's nothing you uncircumcised pricck can do about it. You come hot, you'll receive hot hot hot
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by WaffenSS(m): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
ismodiwa:

Ubanka ya koya mun munafurci

Why are you wasting time arguing with someone who eats dogs?

They've already lost like 58 settlements to the fulanis, from Riyom to Barkin Ladi. So forget all the mouth he's making.

The most they can do is ambush travelers.

1 Like

Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by ismodiwa(m): 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
osothermal:
I don't have anything to say to a terrorist. All is know plateauu is a Christian state and there's nothing you uncircumcised pricck can do about it. You come hot, you'll receive hot hot hot

You're in the north, christians are living peacefully with everyone in the north except my state plateau #we Muslim on the plateau will Bleep you up, no matter how long it takes, but victory is certain..
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by osothermal(m): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
ismodiwa:

You're in the north, christians are living peacefully with everyone in the north except my state plateau #we Muslim on the plateau will Bleep you up, no matter how long it takes, but victory is certain..
Keep dreaming
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by ismodiwa(m): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
WaffenSS:

Why are you wasting time arguing with someone who eats dogs?

They've already lost like 58 settlements to the fulanis, from Riyom to Barkin Ladi. So forget all the mouth he's making.

The most they can do is ambush travelers.

And my holy book says we behave like what we eat! As for dogs, plateau people live in proof.

1 Like

Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by ismodiwa(m): 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
osothermal:
Keep dreaming

I rest my case bro..
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by WaffenSS(m): 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
ismodiwa:

And my holy book says we behave like what we eat! As for dogs, plateau people live in proof.

grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kevinsamba:
Omo see sword o lipsrsealed
dey fit use this one behead you from a distance.

Na game of thrones and Spartacus season 21 dem wan be play seh
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by osothermal(m): 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
ismodiwa:

I rest my case bro..
You will drink your bloods and eat your fleshes . Our God is Great
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by ismodiwa(m): 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
osothermal:
You will drink your bloods and eat your fleshes . Our God is Great

Good luck with that bro.
Re: 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) by aimmoney9: 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
These hoodlums are funny and very wicked so they are using go to hell as a weapon to send people to hell....
Kriss216:
So, they over-powered the hoodlums or the driver did a fast and furious stunt to escape

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom / Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. / Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.