Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,730 members, 7,834,423 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video) (70425 Views)

Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) / Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video) by PoTTV: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

The way I changed it for one of those women at atan cemetery yesterday, she was just blabbing like a fool. I just drive comot.
haha !!! Pls elaborate.
Re: Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video) by joyandfaith: 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
Springboot:

It is used for crushing weed.

Herbs, not only weeds. Of course, weed is an international herb.
Re: Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video) by dex4sure: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
[quote author=Chatflick post=104933088]Him just dey jump jump dey do do dey shake shake for the ama

The unit don porous
Re: Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video) by TheKingOfCrumb: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
temitope27:
Who is he
Nnaaaaaa mennnnnnn you don't know naathing

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video) by blackmantis: 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
joyandfaith:

Is it blender?
Re: Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video) by Springboot: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
joyandfaith:

grin

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video) by millionboi(m): 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Buhari and anybody related to him should be kill, so that peace will return to Nigeria.
just two years to go

He will become history
Re: Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video) by nedekid: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
temitope27:
Who is he
Google speed darlington.
Re: Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video) by joyandfaith: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
blackmantis:

Is it blender?
Check herb crusher online
Re: Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video) by raphy(m): 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
What kind of name is that speed dalinton ?
Did they use speed to have the sex that bring him to this world?

Am just asking no hard feeling guys .

Guy man face strong nah
Re: Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video) by faithfull18(f): 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
Can we see the end
Re: Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
The singer who reiterated that there was no weed in the car, was heard asking the police officers who threatened to hand him over to NDLEA what his crime was.

Was it not the same NPF that the men of EDO Vigilante group arrested for possessing WEED? LIEGERIA is a big joke!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTfrZcJnOnY
Re: Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video) by TheGift: 1:29am On Aug 19, 2021
Speed darlington does not know that in Nigeria being seen with drug and weed paraphenalia, like crusher or rizla, may make one liable for a crime under the Nigerian Drug Law. He should better go and read the drug Laws and stop claiming human rights. Funny guy.
BadNews:

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSt6JuvKOz6/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading
Re: Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video) by temitope27(m): 7:53am On Aug 19, 2021
nedekid:

Google speed darlington.
I don't have Google on my phone, maybe I can borrow urs
Re: Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video) by Deepthoughts: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2021
BadNews:

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSt6JuvKOz6/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading
what is a crusher please, anyone who knows please
Re: Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video) by Lovaboiofficial(m): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2021
U don't know that buhari is at work abi
Re: Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video) by GodisFirst: 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Please what is that Crusher?, can someone post the photo. Thanks
Re: Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video) by olisaEze(m): 8:36am On Aug 20, 2021
I hope the female neighbor that intervened is not the same one he was abusing in an IG video for barging into his parlor just because she’s a fan only a few weeks ago. That’d be really embarrassing grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efe Ejeba's New Blond Beard Look, Fans React (Photos) / I'm Jealous Of This Family! - Wizkid (pictured) / Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.