Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) (47013 Views)

Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) / La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) / Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is way beyond the so called climate Change.

He turneth rivers into a wilderness, and the watersprings into dry ground;
A fruitful land into barrenness, for the wickedness of them that dwell therein.

Until Nations, Leaders and People understand that it is GOD ALMIGHTY that runs this earth and Humble themselves before HIM, Submit to HIS Lordship and obey HIS Commandments, these Disaters will multiply and multiply.
I was expecting you to blame Biden for this and say this (climate change) would never have happened under Trump..

You actually did worse by putting the blame on God Almighty.. That's the God you serve though.. The God I serve.. The Father of our Lord Jesus Christ will never do this.

1 Like

Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by Ragey: 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nawa o
Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

Until Nations, Leaders and People understand that it is GOD ALMIGHTY that runs this earth and Humble themselves before HIM, Submit to HIS Lordship and obey HIS Commandments, these Disaters will multiply and multiply.

Christian Taliban keep shut.Everything mustn't be used for your propaganda

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by Atheistan: 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ok
Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by africaflozy(f): 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
aramidey4u:
Water full Nigeria abeg, make dem come recycle am...We're ready to do business and make money grin

It's a pity that, our government will chop the money alone and clean mouth. So we are not interested in such business that will not benefit us
Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
Let's see what the Trump haters will make of this. grin

It's not a presidential issue but why didn't they didn't notice water levels falling since? Incompetence on every front. By the time all the (illegal) migrants join in drinking up all the more water on their special visas...
Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin In seven months under Biden, Americans are already feeling the heat.

Must you be a clown,how does this concern Biden? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by akpunda86: 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

Until Nations, Leaders and People understand that it is GOD ALMIGHTY that runs this earth and Humble themselves before HIM, Submit to HIS Lordship and obey HIS Commandments, these Disaters will multiply and multiply. And the World will continue to lament and lament.

Bros must u comment in all topics wish can see u in person u talk rubbish all the time.Everything is not Biblical

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by MansoryMX(m): 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

Until Nations, Leaders and People understand that it is GOD ALMIGHTY that runs this earth and Humble themselves before HIM, Submit to HIS Lordship and obey HIS Commandments, these Disaters will multiply and multiply. And the World will continue to lament and lament.

Stop this nonsense you are doing before we start reporting your post and account angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by quadraheem(m): 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
Allahu Akbar!
"We shall surely test you with things ranging from fear, hunger, reduction in wealth, reduction of lives and reduction in farm produce......" Q2:155

1 Like

Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by quadraheem(m): 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
Allahu Akbar!
"We shall surely test you with things ranging from fear, hunger, reduction in wealth, reduction of lives and reduction in farm produce......" Q2:155
Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by chiedozie198100: 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by wink2015(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
In Nigeria, LAKE CHAD COMES TO MIND.

Lake Chad has been drying up and shrinking over the years.
Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by bukatyne(f): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
California is spared from immediate cuts because it has more senior water rights than Arizona and Nevada.

Wahala be like junior water rights cheesy grin

God help them solve their water problems.
Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by jeff1607(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Plant more trees folks

Las Las they will return to Africa the motherland
Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by jeff1607(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
quadraheem:
Allahu Akbar!

I no go talk

1 Like

Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by BigDawsNet: 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
DenreleDave:
Lo �

The only solution for them is to send for me and give me permanent stay with all my family if not, dem go enter drought join....

This have I seen grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Give me your details

I will have a talk with the Homeland security to make some arrangements cool
Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by sureinfo: 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
Strange things that haven't happened before are happening now, we all need to be careful
Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by Typicool8(m): 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
All those people attacking righteousness should just keep shut if they don’t know what to say
Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by Karlovych: 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Must you be a clown,how does this concern Biden? lipsrsealed
It had been predicted since last year and few years back but they refused to plan to handle it, let them continue to blame climate change while farmers are forced to auction their farmlands for development
Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by ofiko123(m): 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
How does that affect Nigeria??
Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by Skillsnigeria: 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is way beyond the so called climate Change Hullabaloo.

Psalm 107:33-34

I knew I would find you here, na this kind news dey give you joy, prophet of doom...I am sure you only read the headline before rushing to utter your usual gibberish else you would have seen the below explanation: re-read the bolded.

"The announcement today is a recognition that the hydrology that was planned for years ago - but we hoped we would never see - is here,' said Bureau of Reclamation Commissioner Camille Touton.

Lake Mead was formed by building the Hoover Dam in the 1930s.

It is one of several man-made reservoirs that store water from the Colorado River, which supplies household water, irrigation for farms and hydropower to Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming and parts of Mexico".

MansoryMX akpunda86 Perfectbeing AmazonTopaz Don't mind him, he keeps disgracing Christianity while Muslims keep cheering him on with cheap likes...ode.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by naijapips04: 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
Biden is an arsehole.
Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by seyz91(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Thief
DenreleDave:
Lo �

The only solution for them is to send for me and give me permanent stay with all my family if not, dem go enter drought join....

Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by efficiencie(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Commentor:
Climate change.

Republicans think otherwise.

Which climate change? Anything that happens is climate change...if rain falls climate change is to blame. If flooding occurs it is climate change. If Biden babbles it is climate change...abeg park well.
Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sleepy Joe messing America might in many ramifications
Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by lilyheaven: 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
DenreleDave:
Lo �

Really!

We die in our country

Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by yusluvad(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lol...
aramidey4u:
Water full Nigeria abeg, make dem come recycle am...We're ready to do business and make money grin
Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
Karlovych:
It had been predicted since last year and few years back but they refused to plan to handle it, let them continue to blame climate change while farmers are forced to auction their farmlands for development

Spoken like a true illiterate on the subject grin

2 Likes

Re: United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) by IfGodbeforus(m): 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
MansoryMX:

Stop this nonsense you are doing before we start reporting your post and account angry

Dem hold u from reporting? Why you de make noise?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault / Boris Johnson Joins The Police In Raiding A Man's Home At 6am (Pic) / List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.