Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,355 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) (78644 Views)

Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by loveth360(f): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Story
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by charlesELIKIBA: 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
What
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by jaxxy(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Movie
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by DLSReigns: 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hmmm our parents are always right especially when it comes to pre-marital investigations. Not this new age collision and gbam! marriage has started. How won't people marry their siblings?

1 Like

Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by illicit(m): 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lie lie
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by gentleguy1975: 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
I don't get it,were their parents not alive? did they do wedding and who represented the bride's parents then?
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by sylvanus190: 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
Buhari hand work.
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by mydivinely: 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
How where they coupled? who coupled them, no proper marriage
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by chiokeman(m): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
Your d.ck would have given you sign wen digging the whole...
How can u marry without enquiry or visiting your wife's town or even knowing any of her relatives?
Tell me another thing.
Neeeeext!
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Unrated900(m): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
Decency2020:
Stop spreading nonsense because you want to trend. You married for ten years and no relatives visited and you people didn't even know each other's family.

Useless things

Don’t mind them
Useless idiot
They married for years and all their family
Were kidnapped for 10 years
Useless trenders
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Patrictemmy(m): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
Whose Fault?
Whose to be blame?
What's wrong with it?
What's next?
I suggest they move to china....
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Goodman777: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
No big deal
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Newboss(m): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
Decency2020:
Stop spreading nonsense because you want to trend. You married for ten years and no relatives visited and you people didn't even know each other's family.

Useless things

Did you even think about what you typed? The guy you call your brother may not even be your father's son.
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Goldenheart(m): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
It's TikTok

Shit ain't real

1 Like

Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Wonders have long ended, just waiting for the world to end grin
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by DropsMic(m): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:
Unknown abomination . Just Imagine how bloodlines are being messed up. Innocent kids are brought in this abomination and they become victims of what they don't know.

This is why divine direction and proper check is essential before you make decisions.

If Adam and eve story is true then we are all products of incest

1 Like

Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:
Unknown abomination . Just Imagine how bloodlines are being messed up. Innocent kids are brought in this abomination and they become victims of what they don't know.

This is why divine direction and proper check is essential before you make decisions.
remind me again who Cain married?
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Itorowhyte: 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
Who wedded you two? My parents abi? ����
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by selfemployed(m): 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
ivolt:
I pity their kids.
They will likely face several health challenges in the future.

But why publicize it?

Why health challenges?
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by od501: 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
Decency2020:

Useless things

I just taya oo...how is that even possible. 10 years and no family member happened to notice.
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by immortalcrown(m): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
Those who do marriage proposal in malls or eateries and do wedding in the city with no adequate regards to their villages (ancestral homes) should think twice.

Those who think this rumored incident is impossible are definitely unaware of the current state of the society. Modernity has turned norms upside down. Abnormality is now the normality for many people. Some Parents visited their ancestral homes before the age of 10. They got married, gave birth, their own children grew up and got married with no knowledge of where the ancestral home is.
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Newboss(m): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
Unrated900:

Don’t mind them
Useless idiot
They married for years and all their family
Were kidnapped for 10 years
Useless trenders

You may have siblings that neither you nor your family members know about. With this paternity fraud saga, any smart person would know about this.

Na DNA test before marriage sure pass o. Toto no get register.

1 Like

Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by osuofia2(m): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
fake news and clout chasers
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by hibeebeeking: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
Twisted slang. They are speaking in parables. Tell me they fell from heaven. Don't they have family. I don't blame them,I blame those spreading it.
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by esdeemiami(m): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Just this morning I thought about how family ties is being broken in recent times event like this may keep reoccurring if families fail to bond for family recognition so as to avert this kind of situation

1 Like

Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by saphiere(f): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
Decency2020:

Useless things
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by rollywise(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
Just continue in your Love life. After all we all hoping to find a brother or sister in our partners. You've found yours. Be happy
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by toluwashe07(m): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
slawormiir:

Bang a woman constantly for more than four years...and you and the woman will start to look alike

This tho sad
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by yemionline(m): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
Issokay

Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by winner37(m): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
King and queen of mendacity..
You people know how to lies ,when they wedded there was no family members present on the occasion ?

My own case is different:
I have not seen my cousin sister since she was born because I was in the village and she doesn't know me too because she is a two baby, we met on Facebook chatting and calling each other . When I traveled to meet my brother ,I landed safely few days later my brother and i went to visit my aunty this is where we knew ourselves but we keep it till date without the knowledge of anyone...
So !!! Na so I for take Bleep my cousin play play if I no go my aunty house ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years / HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage / Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.