Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) (78647 Views)

Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by ppogba: 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
Decency2020:
Stop spreading nonsense because you want to trend. You married for ten years and no relatives visited and you people didn't even know each other's family.

Useless things

Maybe they thought everyone is as stupid as they are.

1 Like

Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by KushLyon(m): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
omo! This is an abomination o....They need to appease the gods with 10 alligator pepper, a pregnant white hen, 4 seeds of otagburu, the antler of a 3-legged antelope, 50 native kolanuts, a white-belly crocodile from oshimiri river and a virgin rat

Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Noblewealth(m): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
Since it's oblivious to them from the scratch they shouldn't have make it public cos the deed has been done.. it's for them to continue the marriage or break up in silence..
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by muykem: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:
Unknown abomination . Just Imagine how bloodlines are being messed up. Innocent kids are brought in this abomination and they become victims of what they don't know.

This is why divine direction and proper check is essential before you make decisions.
What are you saying? Who made it abomination? It's morally wrong if they know from onset. They should continue their marriage infact, it's allow in some culture.
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Theoarhics: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
More reason you shouldn't marry your tribe.
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by zolajpower: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:
Unknown abomination . Just Imagine how bloodlines are being messed up. Innocent kids are brought in this abomination and they become victims of what they don't know.

This is why divine direction and proper check is essential before you make decisions.
Guy this one is small compared to the one a man said about himself grin on national radio station . He impregnated his girlfriend many years ago and had no clue the pregnancy happened to produce a child he later father a children with abroad grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by TEMPESTETIM(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
Bloody hell
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by RALPHOW(m): 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
Decency2020:
Stop spreading nonsense because you want to trend. You married for ten years and no relatives visited and you people didn't even know each other's family.

Useless things
My friend nothing like relatives abroad.
U, your wife and kids make a family, you may not even know your neighbour's name for 10years.

1 Like

Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by bonnyhope: 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nollywood come to my mind
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
Its not an abomination jare....was thinking by now 'amadioha', the god of thunder or songo for don strike them....

SHEBI bible talk say "go to your kindred and marry".....
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
Disadvantages of short time
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Geesaintagape: 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
Liars
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by molas02: 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:

Is it all that bad to that extent? One or the other way... We are all related. Stop scarring pipu wit that belief
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
I never believed that $1 will be equal to N1 according to bubu...how the hell am I going to believe this crap? undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by dreamwords: 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
Decency2020:

Useless things
And u think every one in the world is like 9ja people's
Where family and extended familer will be part of their marriage abi?
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by felixzo1(m): 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
winner37:
King and queen of mendacity..
You people know how to lies ,when they wedded there was no family members present on the occasion ?some fathers have kids outside wedlock not know to his family , his kids can get married to the ones he had outside wedlock without any one knowing especially if it involves a different city and tribe

My own case is different:
I have not seen my cousin sister since she was born because I was in the village and she doesn't know me too because she is a two baby, we met on Facebook chatting and calling each other . When I traveled to meet my brother ,I landed safely few days later my brother and i went to visit my aunty this is where we knew ourselves but we keep it till date without the knowledge of anyone...
So !!! Na so I for take Bleep my cousin play play if I no go my aunty house ..
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by felixzo1(m): 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
winner37:
King and queen of mendacity..
You people know how to lies ,when they wedded there was no family members present on the occasion ?

My own case is different:
I have not seen my cousin sister since she was born because I was in the village and she doesn't know me too because she is a two baby, we met on Facebook chatting and calling each other . When I traveled to meet my brother ,I landed safely few days later my brother and i went to visit my aunty this is where we knew ourselves but we keep it till date without the knowledge of anyone...
So !!! Na so I for take Bleep my cousin play play if I no go my aunty house ..
some fathers have kids outside wedlock not know to his family , his kids can get married to the ones he had outside wedlock without any one knowing especially if it involves a different city and tribe
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by ttobizz(m): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....I don't belive this gadmnnn story though

But even if it is true...Then the resemblance is not only because they are siblings

It is as a result of the constant sex....without condom

Bang a woman constantly for more than four years...and you and the woman will start to look alike

This boy eh!
I still dey observe you first
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by UrVillagePpl: 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
WiszyFraud:
i n c r e d i b l e.. shocked

No any "do you know" today grin grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
Justcruella:
How nah

You never met any relative before the marriage

No family member has ever visited

What sought of poorly written script did you guys get this crap from

Then again does wonder ever end? undecided Endtime couple

Are they not brother and sister before? Did he said they are related by blood? Just a joke and it got to front page grin
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by berryPee(m): 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
Legend talking from experience grin grin grin grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....I don't belive this gadmnnn story though

But even if it is true...Then the resemblance is not only because they are siblings

It is as a result of the constant sex....without condom

Bang a woman constantly for more than four years...and you and the woman will start to look alike
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Keniwit(m): 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by abbey621(m): 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Anything TikTok, no dey believe dem. That place and Snapchat is full of twists and tales. 10 years of marriage no family reunions, no nosy pals/aunties/uncles from the village/hood, una no discuss your history, your parents, your sibligns, nothing....GTFO!
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
Righteousness2 missed this one since to him it's not a natural disaster
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Blastedholligan: 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
Decency2020:

Useless things
exactly what I thought really.
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Immorttal: 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
Decency2020:

Useless things
stop living in ignorance, this is 100% possible especially these days of baby mamas.
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
Decency2020:

Useless things
I like your comment! You will make a good wife unlike those that go about swallowing every nonsense from the internet or social media.
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by ppogba: 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
The story line would have been okay for an Indian film.

Amitabh and dramendra get ready for location.
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by chiiraq802(m): 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
BarrSly:
Believe anything on TIKTOK at your own peril.

Tiktok, Twitter and Lies are just like wat Zuma demonstrated below grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
From their intonation, it is obvious these two adults are westerners. Those insulting them should pray not to be victim of a dysfunction system.

Dysfunction in moral, where people can easily hire groom father and mother, same goes to the bride and get married in court.

Dysfunction where bride price means nothing, so long as you are an adult you are free to loose long as you wish.

It could be that they're victims of child adoption. A situation where both where adopted from an orphanage by different parents/families and the met themselves and fall in love...now a mum or an inquisitive fellow starts tracing directories, which now links both to same parents.

Why being quick to condemned them or dispute the story, when you know what most people fight against here under various guise - Feminism, Superiority of men etc; is what has actually help the sanity of this hemisphere.

Take a chill pill, relax cause the full gist will come out. To those of you talking about relatives not visiting, don't you know that most westerners are not in these relatives visiting shenanigans. By the way, do those two people look like Africans or in Africa? Even most of us here in Nigeria don't know all out distant relatives. Some don't even visit.

Don't be surprised that most people in this country are married to their bloods. Come to Abuja and see this American wonder. It will surely be untraceable because we have no such thing as birth/family directories as other countriesdo...we no even get valid national identity. So don't be in ecstasy, if you have or know any in Abuja marriage things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years / HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.