Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) (78646 Views)

Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by favy19(f): 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
So they didn't carry a background check up before tieing the knot?? Na wa oo.. this is serious. So wat will dey now do with those children? �
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by decasey(m): 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ogamysamo:
LIE! STINKINGLIE!!
you dated for 3 years and nobody no who father anybody, you went on and married each other still nobody care to know anybody relatives. you then continue living together for ten years nobody papa visit and anybody mana no visit yet you are comfortable no brothers no relatives you remain adamant. 2 children and nobody family member came. and neither nobody nor anybody is worried. what sort of a people are the two of you?
smelly lies
my brother the thing tire me.
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Oyin2212(m): 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....I don't belive this gadmnnn story though

But even if it is true...Then the resemblance is not only because they are siblings

It is as a result of the constant sex....without condom

Bang a woman constantly for more than four years...and you and the woman will start to look alike
Facts
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by dododawa1: 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
OP is lie Muhammed relative,no family visited in 13 years and no introduction.
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
Na so me & my girlfriend that time resemble. Infact twas what sparked our friendship. The only slight difference was my dimple; but damn, we been too lookalike. But she's from Uromi-Edo state in Nigeria
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by VULCAN(m): 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
Most Nairalanders are not exposed. Only a few have been out of the shores of the country and fewer still have lived abroad.

Otherwise why are so many people talking of traditional marriage and relatives. Chaiii ignorance and lack of exposure can do person something.

As soon as I saw them I knew they were Americans and these type of things happen often.

It's either one of them was adopted at birth or early childhood.

Or one of them is a product of a secret affair and the parents of that one died so they could not tell them who they really are.

So many potential scenarios come to mind but when you haven't been there you won't know that some can marry without a single family member.

These are one of the prices of Freedom. Just do whatever you like.

God is a merciful God. I don't see them being judged for this and it's too late to break up.

Decency2020:
Stop spreading nonsense because you want to trend. You married for ten years and no relatives visited and you people didn't even know each other's family.

Useless things

3 Likes

Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by bilulu(m): 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
Decency2020:
Stop spreading nonsense because you want to trend. You married for ten years and no relatives visited and you people didn't even know each other's family.

Useless things
they grew up in a society where children will tell you they are now an adult so they can take care of themselves, society where they prefer to learn the hard way, where children listen to nobody.
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by 8stargeneral: 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
So,they don't HV any relatives,if u believe this u can believe anything
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
Why all these shoutings here as if it's something new? Abraham married his sister. Jacob married his uncle's daughters. Joshua gave his daughter as a wife to his brother.
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by kestolove95(m): 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
are they igbos?
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by OneKinGuy(m): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
fkfkf
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
VULCAN:
Most Nairalanders are not exposed. Only a few have been out of the shores of the country and fewer still have lived abroad.

Otherwise why are so many people talking of traditional marriage and relatives. Chaiii ignorance and lack of exposure can do person something.

As soon as I saw them I knew they were Americans and these type of things happen often.

It's either one of them was adopted at birth or early childhood.

Or one of them is a product of a secret affair and the parents of that one died so they could not tell them who they really are.

So many potential scenarios come to mind but when you haven't been there you won't know that some can marry without a single family member.

These are one of the prices of Freedom. Just do whatever you like.

God is a merciful God. I don't see them being
judged for this and it's too late to break up.

Thank God there's still a sound mind here. Herd mentality won't kill nairaland. Some thinks the world revolves round their tiny cubicle and traditions, little wonder they ascribe everyone here as a billionaire in Nigeria.

Same submission I had there before seeing yours. Kudo
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Plut01: 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2021

The resemblance might not necessarily be as a result of being relatives. I suspect it to be the end result of long term Fluid exchange between them.

And to them getting to know they are related by blood can only means two things. First, a case of adoption without record and two, if they lack the necessary family history, that is, they were so astray and apart [or they were never together] for so many years. All in all, it's mere assumption from this side.

Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by omoyankee3(m): 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
They sound american. If they are indeed living in the US, then the story is plausible. It might be hard for someone living in Nigeria to make that mistake or to view the video from the perspective/through the lense of another culture.

But it's very possible for an american to make such mistake.

Many americans simply go to the courthouse to get married, with one or two witnesses present (usually friends). No introduction, no meeting of family members etc

It's a highly individualistic society where many people are not close with their family. One of my former coworkers(a white guy) told me he has two siblings and mother who is still alive (all living in the same America o) but he has not seen any of them for more than 20years. With that admission, I sure he has never introduced his wife and children to his family before.

1 Like

Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by guy222: 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
If they really got married, are they saying no family member attended the marriage? And who gave the girl out for marriage?
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Mrexcell(m): 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
This is really very crazy in my village we can't even marry ourselves not to talk of marrying my own blood sister they will just banish u and ur entire generations to come.
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Gentledizzle: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
You believe everything on titok you can believe human can lay egg.
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by RealityKings: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
E no dey kill person
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by RealityKings: 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
Gentledizzle:
You believe everything on titok you can believe human can lay egg.
Male eggs fertilize female eggs grin
We are all eggs
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Hotguy27: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
ivolt:
I pity their kids.
They will likely face several health challenges in the future.

But why publicize it?

No wonder there are a lot of health challenges including Covid19 in the world today. It happened in the bible Genesis 19:30-38 grin
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Bukasint(f): 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
ifytrik:
Wonders has ended a long time ago, even before our ancestors were born, so there is nothing new under the sun, they should not feel guilty because it's not their fault, I rather blame their parent, had it been they were brought up in the same household they wouldn't have engaged in such embarrassing marriage. They should move with their life jare after all it is not a crime to fall in love

Fulani people marry their brothers and sisters...
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by WibusJaga: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
Decency2020:

Useless things
God bless you.
Makes no sense at all. Even if it was true (100% unlikely), would they come out on social media thereby exposing their kids to ridicule?
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by descarado: 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
Goldenheart:
It's TikTok

Shit ain't real
Seems like this tiktok is operation anything goes.
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by olu77(m): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
Decency2020:

Useless things

They didn't give details but I am surprised that you think this is impossible. There are children who don't know their father until they do dna test. There are scenarios where high school students or college students engage in orgies that results in someone getting pregnant, with such pregnancy, who will the girl hold responsible. Even in Nigeria there are mothers that lie about the real father of their children imagine if such mother passed away with the secret, the children could end up in this type of situation.
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by mozona(m): 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
If it is true, it is an abomination but a pure blood to the children.
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by ViktorCash: 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by olu77(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
WibusJaga:

God bless you.
Makes no sense at all. Even if it was true (100% unlikely), would they come out on social media thereby exposing their kids to ridicule?

They are not in Africa, they don't reason like Africans. They where not brought up to see reality as shameful when things go wrong they come out and say it as it is. Sometimes they will even say they are doing it for their children. This is 100% possible with the numbers of parents having all type of shameful affairs that lead to unexpected pregnancy, when you finally get the full gist you will realize how possible this is. They can't be the only ones also there must be some others who will find it difficult to come out this way I believe
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Bngf: 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Abomination
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Talawaka: 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
The account given does not ring true.

Believe the tiktoker called @themanbrown8, and you will fall for any ruse Nairalanders grin

Themanbrown8: https://www.tiktok.com/@themanbrown8

Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Adonbelivit �
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by olu77(m): 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
ivolt:
I pity their kids.
They will likely face several health challenges in the future.

But why publicize it?

I wonder if there is any science that support this claim of possible health challenge or are you looking at it from religious perspective? Anyway, we are all products of drunk Noah who slept and impregnated his daughters if we must bring religious to it. The kids will live their normal, healthy, happy life except they allow anyone to brainwash them into believing they can't
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by bamicity(m): 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lori iro[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years / HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage / Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.