Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family (17333 Views)

Keyamo, Sowore, Other Nigerians Mourn Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son (Photo) / Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo / Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by References: 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
The family of Gani Fawehinmi, the late human rights lawyer, says Mohammed, his first son, died of COVID-19 complications.

Mohammed who was 52 died last Wednesday and was said to have been battling an ailment.

Saheed Fawehinmi, the second son of Gani Fawehinmi, spoke on behalf of the family at a briefing in Lagos on Thursday and revealed the cause of Mohammed’s death.

“The family could not immediately disclose the cause of our brother’s death because we wanted the information to be based on factual medical details especially as maybe contained in the death certificate,” he said.

“Today however, we are in a position to inform you that our dear brother died from COVID-19 related complications.”

Mohammed was born on February 21, 1969, had his primary education at Kotun Memorial School, Surulere, Lagos, and attended secondary school at Federal Government College, Sokoto.

Mohammed, a graduate of business administration from the University of Lagos, also obtained a law degree from the University of Buckingham, England, and was called to the Nigerian Bar in 1998.

He has practised law for over 20 years.

Until his death, he was the head, Mohammed Fawehinmi Chambers; director, Nigerian Law Publications Limited; director, Books Industries Nigeria Limited, and director, Gani Fawehinmi Library and Gallery Limited.

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-mohammed-gani-fawehinmis-first-son-died-of-covid-says-family/amp

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
RIP.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by Kingjay007: 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sad story.. may his soul RIP.

I just may be constrained into taking this Pfizer vaccine.

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by tutudesz: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
I will wearing my facemask, regardless how people look at me undecided

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by inoki247: 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
Covid is not meant for the poor so I have no worry..

Na person wey chop belleful go get a fragile immune system buh poor man wey b say na anything e dey chop e dey chop...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
May God rest his soul and comfort the bereaved family.
Let's continue to stay safe.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by CelestineNelson: 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
When a person died is not just about that person but all that is connected to him...this is why I am always sad when I see news like this...guys stay safe Covid is rising again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by WibusJaga: 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
RIP to him!
Thank Gawd I dey Kogi State; Corona gat nothing on me cool

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by BruncleZuma: 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Bless his soul and may he find peace on his final journey.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
References:

“The family could not immediately disclose the cause of our brother’s death because we wanted the information to be based on factual medical details especially as maybe contained in the death certificate,” he said.
https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-mohammed-gani-fawehinmis-first-son-died-of-covid-says-family/amp
Another federal government sponsored covid-19 complications

Just to create fear in people while they keep cashing out!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
inoki247:

It's because of people like you that Covid-19 is spreading all over the world.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by falseprophet: 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
I see another lock down loading next month

No one will enforce it because even the blind will hear the sound of the gun...

This I have seen!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by ppogba: 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
Covid is REAL.

Na person wey the thing hit go confirm for you.

6 Likes

Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by juman(m): 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
Corona is real.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
Afriqan:

Abegiiii! The family had to wait for days for a death certificate to ascertain that it was covid-19

And they said covid-19 vaccine is working or is it that the doctor knew it was covid-19 and refused to administer the drugs

Why una thing too dey different for Nigeria like this

Ah ah

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by socialmediaman: 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by muystoy(m): 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
RIP Senior man, this Covid is really ravaging this country these days, the sad thing is our people are still in denial or complacent about the issue, most of the recent sudden deaths we are witnessing now are mostly Covid related,lets take the necessary precautions pls,May God protect us all

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by ceejayluv(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
inoki247:
Are rich people's genes and immunity different from the Poor's?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by Originakalokalo(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
Okay

Rip

I know Jesus.

I believe in him

I do his will with his help.

Therefore,I will have eternal rest after death.

You?

See this:

John 3 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁶ For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

¹⁸ He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by FreeStuffsNG: 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
FGC, Sokoto! shocked
Adieu Great Patriot
Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by UDUJ(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
tutudesz:
I will wearing my facemask, regardless how people look at me undecided

Please do bro. I wear mine all the time. I even have a separate breathable one I use for jogging.

Fvck anybody's opinions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by seunfly: 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
The thing is really dealing with people under ground, i was in a meeting with some people on monday and almost 10 of their friends died of covid 19 this year.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by Plut01: 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2021

Them no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall. Nah the gburugburu of the rain go send him the proper signal.

A virus wey make someone like me change location after so many months of denying it existence should not be taken as a Joke.

The day the thing kill two people I know nah that day I know say the virus nah werey. If anyone is in this Nigeria without body check up in the last six month (to know their state of mind and heart health) and still hear covid without running, then I pity such a person. I can not say trust my heart 100% with the bad news we read everyday and experts say Unhealthy heart + Covid = death...... Nah so I japa change location.

RIP to Mr Fawehinme

The summary of my rant be say, Covid is real!

8 Likes

Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by Antoeni(m): 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
may his soul find peace with Allah

1 Like

Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by juman(m): 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
I suspected it was corona.
When they said he died from breathing problem issue.

But wait o.
Who are those that already got the corona vaccine in nigeria.
I wonder.

Did he get the vaccine or not?
Mantu also died of corona.
Nah wa for nigeria.
Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by techWriter3: 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by Crazeworld(m): 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
RIP to the deceased. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by money121(m): 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
R.ip
Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by Anaerobi(m): 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
RIP

Please when reading some news, always change some word. For your own good.

"Their dear brother died of covid-19"
Re: Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family by bigdammyj: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference / Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Baroness Scotlan, Commonwealth Secretary General,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.