Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus (28864 Views)

More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others / They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting / Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus by stephanie11: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

POLITICS NIGERIA has been furnished with photographs of PDP national Chairman, Uche Secondus alongside some members of the Party's NWC meeting with former president, Olusegun Obasanjo.

Their meeting is closely related to the current crisis rocking the party.

Photos below;

https://politicsnigeria.com/photos-obasanjo-receives-uche-secondus-pdp-nwc/

1 Like

Re: Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus by Asgard73: 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
No be small matter... Secondus taking lectures .. from Baba..
I love the salute .. Nice One..

Whatever will bring a peaceful convention is welcome.

Apc is evil.. an abomination.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus by googlepikins: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
If our only option is this criminal terrorist organisation call APC and criminal enterprise call PDP then we are in deep trouble.

I'm only voting a third force.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus by Ever8090: 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
OBJ one of the problem of Nigeria...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus by Xscape1993(m): 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
It is well
Re: Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus by Asgard73: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ever8090:

Obasanjo solved more problem than he created.
He brought Nigeria from a pit and got his international friends to treat the sick and hungry Nigeria.

Una go just open mouth carelessly... yarn dust.

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus by Dabronze(m): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
The Only 2 Parties we have in nigeria is terrorist party and Corrupted Party How do we get here?

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
I thought OBJ said he is no more a party man

I don't see Wike defeating Secondus in this battle. Secondus will recontest and win.

9 Likes

Re: Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Obasanjo is the most enlightened leader Nigeria has ever had recently.

He is in the class of Zik of Africa..

The only person I wished was President for life. We wouldn't be in a national abyss today.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus by Randy111(m): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ever8090:

He still remains the one figure that has kept Nigeria together till now. He has has never being a regional politician like that one that calls people 'a dot in a circle' and '5%'

OBJ is a real nationalist and don't forget he is the most internationally relevant politician in Nigeria today.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus by Ever8090: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
Asgard73:

Obasanjo solves more problem than he created.
He brought Nigeria from the pit and got his international friends to treat the sick and hungry Nigeria.

your type wey no get sense na him make Nigeria leaders dey do as them like because them believe say plenty clowns dey wey go support them...as far as I know, no Nigeria politician is interested in Nigeria but their own interest

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus by Asgard73: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ever8090:
your type wey no get sense na him make Nigeria leaders dey do as them like because them believe say plenty clowns dey wey go support them...as far as I know, no Nigeria politician is interested in Nigeria but their own interest

Trash... is obvious you know nothing... what do you know about Obasanjo 79’ and 99’ presidency.

Just open mouth waaa... to impress .

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus by alizma: 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
After the meeting, is he going to court to do change of name abi na the same Secondus he go still dey answer? Make una no rush me because e get why I ask this question o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus by Ever8090: 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Asgard73:

Trash... is obvious you know nothing... what do you know about Obasanjo 79’ and 99’ presidency.

Just open mouth waaa... to impress .
impress you or who?...after independence till date, Nigeria is yet to have a leader, all Nigeria has been producing are looters and greedy clowns just like their ignorant and clownish supporters.
I have no respect for past of present Nigeria leader because Nigeria is yet to have a leader...oga, if with your first hand knowledge about Obasanjo 79" 99" presidency and you still sounding like this, I will advice you stop coming on public forums to disgrace yourself.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus by Asgard73: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ever8090:
impress you or who?...after independence till date, Nigeria is yet to have a leader, all Nigeria has been producing are looters and greedy clowns just like their ignorant and clownish supporters.
I have no respect for past of present Nigeria leader because Nigeria is yet to have a leader...oga, if with your first hand knowledge about Obasanjo 79" 99" presidency and you still sounding like this, I will advice you stop coming on public forums to disgrace yourself.

Okay.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus by Olatomiwami(m): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Dabronze:
The Only 2 Parties we have in nigeria is terrorist party and Corrupted Party
How do we get here?

Obasanjo & co, including Atiku,Tinubu,all the old politicians,has your question been answered.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus by CelestineNelson: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
When boys fight, Na grandPa de separate. They better hear weting grandpa has to say or else they no go fit win 2023- even though I don't want APC or PDP to win any Election in this country again
Re: Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus by Justcruella: 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
They are all the same. Bunch of corrupt men
We are yet to have a competent leader, too bad.... However, Obj is preferable to what we have now... We need better...
Re: Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus by ainas247: 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
cool
Re: Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus by Lagosfinder(m): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
No one benefited from PDP than baba
Re: Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus by Orissodiq: 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
No b Obasanjo wey tear his PDP card and said he won't have anything to do with them again b4 election b dat? Politicians no get shame at all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus by abumoney(m): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
Uche secondus sabi this game pass Wike. Wike go shame Las Las
Re: Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus by Thinktwicemybro: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nigerians should reject APC or PDP by 2023 if this country will ever have hope. Youths stand up and build your nation, your father's and forefathers have failed.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus by ityP(m): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
Asgard73:

Obasanjo solved more problem than he created.
He brought Nigeria from a pit and got his international friends to treat the sick and hungry Nigeria.

Don't mind the big fool. Can he compare Obasanjo to the idiotic fool that is president today?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus by IamPlato(m): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus by Lovenorth: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
Failures, Obasanjo is one of the biggest problems of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus by osuofia2(m): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
Respect to OBJ one of the few Men from the South that i respect but baba Buhari is better because he is not corrupt like them

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) / Rich & Poor States: How States Shared N1tr In 6 Months / Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.