Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,676 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants (21600 Views)

FG Considers Banning Okada Across The Country / FG Considers Reduction of Costs, Merge MDAs Amid Shortfall In Revenue / FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by Lovenorth: 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
Whatever our President says it's final
Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by SpatialKing(m): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
Perfect... At the end only Hausa/Fulani Muslims will get paid.. If you ask them they will tell you they are the only once performing just like in the case of selecting a Nigerian Army COAS
Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by michelism(m): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
undecided
Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by ProphetofOdin: 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
Good idea.
Most Nigerian civil servants are generally lazy and useless. They contribute nothing to the growth of the country.
In some parastatals you would see 10 drivers driving one vehicle, and hundreds of administrative officers doing nothing.

2 Likes

Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by miketayo(m): 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nice one, should apply to senators and rep members too
Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by Numerouno94(m): 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by Bornboy4: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
With poor pay?
Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
I hope this will be applied to the Napeoleons in power too...
Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by buzorcharles(m): 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
Useless bunch why not pay workers hourly?

And not always looking for ways to over work workers
Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by Tomahawk99(m): 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
AmadorSays:
buhari has never got anything right, not even with this one. lipsrsealed
Don't just criticize for the sake of it.
Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by phemmyfour: 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
Romanoff:
If this will fully work, it's a good thing.

Many are collecting salary, they either don't show up to work or those who do just carry file from office to office. No productivity at all.

Some even bring their wares to office to come and sell.
It's like you know so much. What's your file no
Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by FarahAideed: 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
Jonathan started a KPI rating system with his ministers but Nigerians thought it best to vote in a failure called Buhari
Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by googlepikins: 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
They will all resign
Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by AmadorSays: 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Don't just criticize for the sake of it.
no one is criticizing for the sake of anything, it is what it is. Or of you don't mind me asking, what new thing exactly had this government done? I'm all ears
Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by Plut01: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2021

Wishful thinking. Trust the Northerners to go against it with full force then some support by their southern colleagues. In fact, it is dead on arrival o jare.

Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by amrichy(m): 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
Romanoff:
If this will fully work, it's a good thing.

Many are collecting salary, they either don't show up to work or those who do just carry file from office to office. No productivity at all.

Some even bring their wares to office to come and sell
How do you know all these
Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by faithfull18(f): 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
Guzel:
They should start from the presidency and her office. She should explain why tertiary institution workers have not been paid the new salary structure and arrears
Full stop.
Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by Realmi: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
Too much money
Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by BJanta: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
ProphetofOdin:
Good idea.
Most Nigerian civil servants are generally lazy and useless. They contribute nothing to the growth of the country.
In some parastatals you would see 10 drivers driving one vehicle, and hundreds of administrative officers doing nothing.
walahi..like my girlfriend collecting 100k+ and she dey go late to work anytime she goes and makeup for it by closing early once or twice in a week! Ordinary report to write she go bring am come meet me to help her but u no fit see her 1naira o

I support u jare.

1 Like

Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by Tomahawk99(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
AmadorSays:
no one is criticizing for the sake of anything, it is what it is. Or of you don't mind me asking, what new thing exactly had this government done? I'm all ears

I'm not a supporter of this jihadists government but every government achieves something.
Do you know how many civil servants who earn salaries without going to their work place more than twice a month?
If this is implemented it will save a lot of costs.
The dictator has done some infrastructure projects too like in railway, 2nd Niger bridge etc.
Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by Opeyemic01: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
Implement this already
Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by LydayBobo(m): 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
Coldie:
Put a review system for them, with their profile. Where Nigerians they attended to can review there work...

You would see a civil servant working and earning millions a year be extorting money in the name of bribe from somebody who just runs a small shop to survive.

If the civil servant has too many bad reviews investigate him, either sack or demote
Spot on.. God bless you �
Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by edunaragold(f): 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sluacoast:
Hi friends. This isn't the right section to post this but I'm honestly looking for a job and it's difficult for me to find any. Hoping to hear from you all. What type are u looking for ,or can i enploy u to me sucking my puna and i will be paying u monthly thank you.
Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by Afonjashapmouth: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
We love gambling around latest techs while we have no background to run them.... just another scheme to steal from the National Garri cos cake don finish
Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by FreeSpirited: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
They can't do that, but they can't regulate the ones they collect
Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by Sluacoast(m): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
[quote author=edunaragold post=104966097][/quote]
Thank you very much ma'am. I really appreciate your concern but I cannot do that. I don't know if that was a prank but honestly I'm serious about my job hunt.
Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by Romanoff(f): 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
amrichy:

How do you know all these

I worked with a Federal Ministry and the National assembly on part time basis.
Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by Idaytesj29(m): 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Hausa/Fulani's will be fccked......

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

You should ask why it has not been allowed to see the light of the day since 2017. Why?

Anything that will stop North's Federal Character or Quota System privilege cannot work.

North will kill it. Fear North ooo.
Re: FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants by alfarouq(m): 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
In an ideal situation, this is an excellent initiative but I fear that in a country like Nigeria, superiors might start using this to punish those under them that refused to be ass lickers and use it to reward slay queen's and also incompetent slackers who go about gossiping for them. Well, nothing is 100 percent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun / Atiku: How We Set Up DMO, Got Okonjo-Iweala To Leave World Bank For Nigeria / Missing Soldiers Found - Army Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.