Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies (69092 Views)

Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again / US: Rat Falls From White House Ceiling, Lands On NBC Reporter’s Lap / U.S. Army Sergeant Demoted For Dumping 3 Humvees Worth N238m From Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Masterkernel1: 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
Where are those illiterate Northerners that are happy with Taliban taken over, North will someday fall into the hands of insurgency... Those ones feeling funky will FA e the wrath of illiteracy.
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Renforce: 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
This is serious
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Ayomarcel(m): 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
So sad. War and chaos knows no one.
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
OPPOSITE OF NIGERIANS
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
Kriss216:
Proximate cause of death = Foolishness.

If he had stayed back his chances of survival were between 0 to 1

Escape or die trying
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by ReneDaniels: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
Some one should please sponsor me , so I can go to Afghanistan to preach to the Talibans. To change thier ways .. Lol ..

2 Likes

Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
Wait. Those guys were planning to hang on a plane to Usa miles away?

E never reach like that na
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by 175(m): 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
The day book haram go take over Abuja, na so zombies wey full here go take go.
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by adefranced: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Oga o
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by siemens47: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Rip
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by olisaEze(m): 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
What a way for the young man to go.

If the people were this desperate to flee the Taliban, who now aided the collapse of the elected Afghani government?

The religious extremists of course!

A country so rich in mineral resources but so poorly developed because of religious extremism.

Much like a certain country in W. Africa where religious extremism is making a mockery of its constitution.

Her citizens, just like this poor young man might have once thought, are expecting the slowly advancing darkness to change its mind and go away on its own.

I pray its people never have cause to see this young man’s fate too.
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Goodvibes007: 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hanibbal:
So sad. He feared the shariah system that Taliban would impose. Rest in peace.
There was sharia already in place even while the NATO and US where in Afghanistan. He just didn't want a stricter form of sharia as he has tasted a little bit of liberty.
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by honda57: 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
letristian:
Look at what religious extremists are causing.
A religion that its faithfuls are afraid of its full implementation.
Tufiakwa to such religion

Afghans are now seeing the harsh effect of their religion of piss
his foolishness caused it..
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
This is like rapture to them ...you don't want to miss that last flight undecided

Damn shame.

1 Like

Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
ReneDaniels:
Some one should please sponsor me , so I can go to Afghanistan to preach to the Talibans. To change thier ways .. Lol ..
so that from the here u go enter kabul/kabu kabu airport as who wan run leave Taliban abi? Den u.s plane go carry u go u.s. if u no vote buhari, ur plan go work, but if u voted him, may your plan never work
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Yankee101: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
What instability causes
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Mrexcell(m): 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
I used to think that black africans are the most foolish race on this planet never knew they're still some races that are far more foolish. angry
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
See how Islam is chasing people
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by GABRIEL6036: 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
No rest in peace for the idiot

Why the rush to leave the country
Like I will keep on saying
Why is the world making a big deal out of this taliban stuff
Why the panic
Why are people running helter-skelter

Not like Taliban are shooting and killing people

Taliban quest was to take over kabul. ....
It was done peacefully.....

If people are scared of the type of government or rules the taliban will impose on them...then they should wait until the enactment of such rules by the taliban
Kontinu running your mouth there... It's because u are on a safer side that's why you have gut to talk trash..

1 Like

Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Rolly22(m): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
No rest in peace for the idiot

Why the rush to leave the country
Like I will keep on saying
Why is the world making a big deal out of this taliban stuff
Why the panic
Why are people running helter-skelter

Not like Taliban are shooting and killing people

Taliban quest was to take over kabul. ....
It was done peacefully.....

If people are scared of the type of government or rules the taliban will impose on them...then they should wait until the enactment of such rules by the taliban

Simple and short
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Emeka71(m): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
naptu2:
Picture 1) The BBC's Peter Okwoche.

Picture 2) Reactions to Peter Okwoche's tweet
Successful suicide.
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by vRendoh(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
Kriss216:
Proximate cause of death = Foolishness.

Absolute foolishness!
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by just2endowed: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
falseprophet:
The death of the young lad is regrettable, but the risk he took was uncalled for.

Western media is controlling the whole narrative, they have even taken away freedom of speech from Taliban so the world will be fed only the propaganda they dish out.

I see alot of people here on Nairaland who just flow with the popular opinion without thinking with their brains, even the people clamouring for a Jewish state in Nigeria are raising their ignorant voice against the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.

The west have once again lost the war against a Conservative country, Afghanistan will be great with or without democracy!

This I have seen!

Why not take the next flight to Afghanistan.

I will pay for your air ticket... But I will want you to go by road through Libya, then Egypt, then up middle east to your destination in Afghanistan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Rolly22(m): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
falseprophet:
The death of the young lad is regrettable, but the risk he took was uncalled for.

Western media is controlling the whole narrative, they have even taken away freedom of speech from Taliban so the world will be fed only the propaganda they dish out.

I see alot of people here on Nairaland who just flow with the popular opinion without thinking with their brains, even the people clamouring for a Jewish state in Nigeria are raising their ignorant voice against the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.

The west have once again lost the war against a Conservative country, Afghanistan will be great with or without democracy!

This I have seen!

True talk
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Kennitrust(m): 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
Quran is the most dangerous gifts to humanity

1 Like

Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Patrioticman007(m): 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
falseprophet:

This I have seen!

The western fake news media houses, are just
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by BarrElChapo(m): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
My heart goes out to all Afghans rights now cos its gonna be uncertain times for them.
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Ponytail22: 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hanibbal:
So sad. He feared the shariah system that Taliban would impose. Rest in peace.

The religion of tattered clothe with short trouser that keep fighting the ground.
Tattered clothes and short trouser got me grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) / Dead Body Carried Like A Passenger On Motorcycle In Uganda (Photos) / Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.