Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,357 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies (69091 Views)

Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again / US: Rat Falls From White House Ceiling, Lands On NBC Reporter’s Lap / U.S. Army Sergeant Demoted For Dumping 3 Humvees Worth N238m From Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Xkalaban(m): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hanibbal:
So sad. He feared the shariah system that Taliban would impose. Rest in peace.

The religion of tattered clothe with short trouser that keep fighting the ground.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Comedian2019: 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
Thanos5555:
nonsense he deserves to die, long live Taliban, and we pray it is established in Nigeria tooo
If it happens in Nigeria, I'm very sure you'll be first to run. You might possibly end up like that boy.

2 Likes

Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by xeju: 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
falseprophet:
The death of the young lad is regrettable, but the risk he took was uncalled for.

Western media is controlling the whole narrative, they have even taken away freedom of speech from Taliban so the world will be fed only the propaganda they dish out.

I see alot of people here on Nairaland who just flow with the popular opinion without thinking with their brains, even the people clamouring for a Jewish state in Nigeria are raising their ignorant voice against the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.

The west have once again lost the war against a Conservative country, Afghanistan will be great with or without democracy!

This I have seen!
you're a sad reality of what a progressive country don't need. people like you eg Taliban, Boko haram, etc, are supposed to be trampled and your DNA made to extinct out of the world. these are people who have witnessed/experienced Taliban some 20yrs and have told tales of their cruelty. I hope you find yourself in such situations as the Afghans and no one will come to your aid. tard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Comedian2019: 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hanibbal:

The religion of tattered clothe with short trouser that keep fighting the ground.
Why are they running away from being ruled by their religious law? grin grin
It's obvious they are not enjoying the religion,

1 Like

Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Batista1991: 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
He should have stayed back and obey the current law of his country.what a wasted talented footballer.who knows,he would have been earning thousands of dollars years to come.

2 Shares

Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Thunderfayayou: 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
naptu2:

https://news.sky.com/story/afghanistan-national-youth-team-footballer-zaki-anwari-dies-in-fall-from-plane-at-kabul-airport-12385326

Picture 1) It is believed more than 600 people were crammed onto the C-17 aircraft Pic: Defense One

Picture 2) People were seen clinging to planes taking off from the international airport in Kabul

Picture 3) According to the Ariana football agency, national youth team footballer Zaki Anwari fell from a USAF Boeing C-17 on Monday.

He knows he will still be killed by the way. For playing football!!

1 Like

Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Bighead95(m): 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
Chai make boko haram or iswap come take over the whole naija sef... Make I see if american plane sef go come carry us grin grin
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by falseprophet: 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
xeju:

you're a sad reality of what a progressive country don't need. people like you eg Taliban, Boko haram, etc, are supposed to be trampled and your DNA made to extinct out of the world. these are people who have witnessed/experienced Taliban some 20yrs and have told tales of their cruelty. I hope you find yourself in such situations as the Afghans and no one will come to your aid. tard

Cry me a river grin

Truth is always bitter but someone have to say it
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by falseprophet: 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
just2endowed:

Why not take the next flight to Afghanistan.

I will pay for your air ticket... But I will want you to go by road through Libya, then Egypt, then up middle east to your destination in Afghanistan

Why will I do that?

I love western culture and I have embraced it, but if anyone chose not to let's not force them
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
What a terrible way to leave the earth, damn!

2 Likes

Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by arthurwillia(m): 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
Did anyone outside that plane even make it to the destination

1 Like

Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Habib101: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Everyone's running for his life as this result to too much congestion in the plane which led to his falling, r.i.p anyway
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by SATANlST: 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
this is the most painful way to die, i do not wish this for satan sef
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Stevyne: 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Las Las education is not a scam

I'm yet to understand how you think it's possible to hang on an airplane on air
Maybe he think say na molue or korope
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by gazza07(m): 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
His blood is on Joe biden's weak head
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
ayourbamie:
1000 ways to die
Yes o!! FLIGHT TO DEATH or DEATH CRASHING...
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by DissTroy(m): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
Kriss216:
Proximate cause of death = Foolishness.

Extreme fear brings on maniac attacks. People do irrational things when afraid.

People jump from several stories of burning buildings to their death.

This is basic psychology.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by oilyngbati(m): 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
I pray most Ipob terrorists will die this way, by falling off an airplane. BTW, lamidi cownu is dead and rotten in hell fire.

Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by princewarri1985: 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
All you calling the late footballer stupid or foolish for his action, pray you never found yourself in his situation someday. Do you know the meaning of desperation during war? I know how he felt because i have been in his situation before during the ijaw and itsekiri crisis in warri here in 1999. Me my mom and my sibling and alot of other people were trying to vacate warri and we all trekked miles from midnight till day break, funny enough, my mom had 50k cash with her but there is no motor so we had to trek. In the night you could see bullet flying everywhere, stray bullet even hit a man in our group in the arm. You all know nothing about war, so stop calling the late footballer stupid because he was desperate to survive and may his soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by IbileIfe: 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
He committed suicide.
Like any dumb, dumber and dumbest NYSC member going to serve in Borno, Katsina and Zamfara.

1 Like

Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Dcoy: 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
No rest in peace for the idiot

Why the rush to leave the country
Like I will keep on saying
Why is the world making a big deal out of this taliban stuff
Why the panic
Why are people running helter-skelter

Not like Taliban are shooting and killing people

Taliban quest was to take over kabul. ....
It was done peacefully.....

If people are scared of the type of government or rules the taliban will impose on them...then they should wait until the enactment of such rules by the taliban
Na person wey wear shoe know how many hole dey under....
This Taliban are indigenes known to everyone...
Most Taliban members are criminals, extremists, rejects etc... that felt alienated or condemned within normal society, so they left their families and friends in Kabul and other towns and joined the Taliban, now they are in control...so he goes on a revenge spree...
He alone knows what he's running from... you can never understand from a thousand miles...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Quahl: 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
Wow! sad
Thanos5555:
nonsense he deserves to die, long live Taliban, and we pray it is established in Nigeria tooo
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by greenalwaz: 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
Focusmind:
So sad!

I hope all those lucky ones inside the C-17 plane would not turn against their adopted country?

I don't why they behave that way. You escape from the country with oppressive system and land in a country that offers you freedom. You still link up with the oppressive terrorists in the country that you ran away from to torment and terrorize the new country that offered you hope. See what some Syrian refugees are doing in Germany.
That's my fear about this whole chaos... Ds guys cannot be trusted.
By the time, they settle down in years to come u see them asking for stupid right in another man's land.

2 Likes

Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by Southeast21: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
Thanos5555:

kettle terrorist, Sense if far from you. it will be enacted in the shithole God forsaken North. If we see una leg for here

1 Like

Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by MufasaLion: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
I could understand his reasons but it was a foolish decision.
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by nameo: 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
No rest in peace for the idiot

Why the rush to leave the country
Like I will keep on saying
Why is the world making a big deal out of this taliban stuff
Why the panic
Why are people running helter-skelter

Not like Taliban are shooting and killing people

Taliban quest was to take over kabul. ....
It was done peacefully.....

If people are scared of the type of government or rules the taliban will impose on them...then they should wait until the enactment of such rules by the taliban

Taliban has been sending suicide bombers that have killed thousands of Afgans for years.

Why wont a sensible Afgan be motified of Talibans. How would you feel if Boko haram or ISWAP takes over the Govt in Nigeria, knowing what tbey have done so far?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by ImDStar: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lolzz
Hanibbal:

Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by bizzibodi(m): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Faces of those who made it...am sure that boy didn't experience Taliban oppressive rules.
Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by goodheart02(m): 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
Yet some idiots will still come here to type "Western Propaganda". Imagine a confirmed death of an Afghan youth who took such risk. Would he have taken that risk if there was no strife?

1 Like

Re: Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies by goodheart02(m): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
falseprophet:
The death of the young lad is regrettable, but the risk he took was uncalled for.

Western media is controlling the whole narrative, they have even taken away freedom of speech from Taliban so the world will be fed only the propaganda they dish out.

I see alot of people here on Nairaland who just flow with the popular opinion without thinking with their brains, even the people clamouring for a Jewish state in Nigeria are raising their ignorant voice against the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.

The west have once again lost the war against a Conservative country, Afghanistan will be great with or without democracy!

This I have seen!

No his death was also a propaganda. Mr. Western propaganda. Your comments don dey irritate people. I used to enjoy it before, but since u started with this spooky mentality, I swerve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) / Dead Body Carried Like A Passenger On Motorcycle In Uganda (Photos) / Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.