Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media (18000 Views)

NAFDAC Warns Nigerians Against Taking `maishayi’ Tea Made By Hausa Tea Vendors / Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths / Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by RealityKings: 6:00am On Aug 20, 2021
FutureHNDRxXx:
That penis guy sha. Smh cry Make God nor allow dem kill you.
What did he post
Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by shegun4sur: 7:37am On Aug 20, 2021
Is it social media that will turn original something to fake?? These people sef
Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by arthurwillia(m): 7:54am On Aug 20, 2021
There’s one they call anti smoke by ekiema wellness I just Dey laugh
Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by Royals1st: 7:58am On Aug 20, 2021
Nafdac lol

Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by olisaEze(m): 8:48am On Aug 20, 2021
This Adeyeye woman is just really a yeye woman! Typical of the man that gave her the appointment, all she knows how to do is cry foul while throwing the baby out with the bath water.

No sensible initiatives on checking unregistered products, regulatory officers in the state offices have all turned consultants now, sabotaging jobs & stealing clients from their company reps.

Lagos office doesn’t even bother with inspection & lab analysis before registering a product again.

Under Dora ROs occasionally went into markets buying products to be sampled in their labs as a measure in ensuring product standards are maintained.

So madam, u can as well put some of those ur ROs turned Consultants on e-watch to check proliferation of harmful & substandard products being sold online.

No dey come SM dey rant upandan, ur regime has been the worst ever & I’m sure Dora is currently turning from side to side in her grave.
Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by olisaEze(m): 9:01am On Aug 20, 2021
Cokahot:
Everything for naija na fake. After changing my shoks,my mechanic refused to bring the old ones,I'm sure he sold them to the parts seller and that one brought another refurbished one. See everything for naija don taya me,even Kenya sef get value pass naija.

He didn’t change ur shocks, he most likely rekitted them and mounted it back for you. That’s why he cannot provide the 'old ones'. Take ur car to another mechanic and seek a second opinion. STAY WITH THE MECHANIC to see how he’ll check the shocks. If u were around while the previous guy was working on ur car, u wouldn’t be here crying about being duped.
Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by Cokahot: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2021
I was there na,haba,shey I go come leave my car thr then follow him to parts dealer. My shocks bend and n him change them for me,I don know am since 2014,and if he wan scam me na always between 3 to 6 k max,sometimes I go vex leave am without orkmanship. I saw it na,plus I raised the springs. 3 to 6k no be big deal to me,and I no even need old worn out shocks,aboki not buy am pass 5h.
olisaEze:

He didn’t change ur shocks, he most likely rekitted them and mounted it back for you. That’s why he cannot provide the 'old ones'. Take ur car to another mechanic and seek a second opinion. STAY WITH THE MECHANIC to see how he’ll check the shocks. If u were around while the previous guy was working on ur car, u wouldn’t be here crying about being duped.
Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by olisaEze(m): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2021
Cokahot:
I was there na,haba,shey I go come leave my car thr then follow him to parts dealer. My shocks bend and n him change them for me,I don know am since 2014,and if he wan scam me na always between 3 to 6 k max,sometimes I go vex leave am without orkmanship. I saw it na,plus I raised the springs. 3 to 6k no be big deal to me,and I no even need old worn out shocks,aboki not buy am pass 5h.

Oh, na u dash am the old shocks na, kon come dey whine us for here ni.
Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2021
NA TODAY? NAIJA PPL LUV FRENZY AND FENCY GOODS ALOTS,SO THEY KEEP INNUDATING YOU WITH ENTICING ADVERTS ON MEDIA ESPECIALLY RADIO JINGLES TO CONSUMIN TO THEIR OWN FOOLISH PERIL.IGNORANCE IS CAUSE OF ALL SUFFERINGS,BUT MANY STIL DONT KNOW THIS FACT! angry
Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by candidbabe(f): 11:45am On Aug 20, 2021
SamgoldBaba:
They should work on malaria drugs as well

Gbam!!!!!
Malaria drugs no dey work again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift / Kemi Adeosun Didn't Need NYSC Exemption Certificate - High Court / I Am Still In The Race: Wase Visits Buhari, Vows Not To Step Down For Abbas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.