Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account (6714 Views)

Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account / Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte / Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account by seunmsg(m): 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
The Auditor-General for the Federation (AuGF), Mr Adolphus Aghughu, has said that no money was missing from the Federation Account.

Aghughu disclosed this in a statement by Eme Oqua, Head of Press, Office of the Auditor-General for the Federatio (OAuGF) in Abuja.

He was reacting to recent reports in some Nigeria media, that N4.97trillion was misappropriated from the federation account, after his appearance at the senate.

The AuGF explained that the ‘unsubstantiated balances of N4.97trillion’ mentioned in his address during submission of Consolidated Financial Statements of the Federal Government for 2019 to the Clerk of the National Assembly was not misappropriation of funds.

“The AuGF states the materiality was determined in the context of likely errors and unsubstantiated balances amounting to N4.97trillion in the course of the audit, which was above the materiality level of N89.34Billion set for audit.

“This statement was made as one of the basis for ‘qualified opinion’, the qualified opinion notwithstanding, the Federal Government of Nigeria Consolidated Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2019 was true and fair.

“The general public should be guided by the above clarifications as no money is missing from the Federation Account of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,” he said. (NAN)

https://thenationonlineng.net/no-money-missing-from-federation-account-augf/

1 Like

Re: Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account by Dabronze(m): 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
What if i say this APC government is a fraud will anybody believe me.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account by Ofunaofu: 12:13am On Aug 20, 2021
We will know more whether money is missing or not when the next administration takes over in 2023, and I wish and pray for an opposition party to take over.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account by rayvelez(m): 12:53am On Aug 20, 2021
Funny people no be today money don dey missed from federation account.

3 Likes

Re: Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account by Ay77(m): 6:09am On Aug 20, 2021
B
Re: Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account by Thunderfayayou: 6:09am On Aug 20, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account by Monogamy: 6:11am On Aug 20, 2021
shocked
Re: Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account by Thunderfayayou: 6:11am On Aug 20, 2021
seunmsg:

What we have is fools all over the place in this useless government

5 Likes

Re: Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account by ivandragon: 6:13am On Aug 20, 2021
"Money no loss them shout again o. E no finish*7"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account by cbrezy(m): 6:13am On Aug 20, 2021
This is all I have to say angry

1 Like

Re: Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account by kudinkarfe: 6:13am On Aug 20, 2021
My Country is finished. English
Mon pays est fini. French
My Country don dabaru. Pidgin
mi pais esta terminado. Spanish
obodo m agwụla. Igbo
orilẹ -ede mi ti pari. Yoruba
Kasana ta kare. Hausa
Larde ba karenzina. Kanuri
Tsidina khu kuri. Bura/Babur

2 Likes

Re: Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:14am On Aug 20, 2021
Useless thieves

2 Likes

Re: Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account by InaNla(f): 6:16am On Aug 20, 2021
Dabronze:
What if i say this APC government is a fraud will anybody believe me.

Extremely kworupt

4 Likes

Re: Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account by RealityKings: 6:17am On Aug 20, 2021
It's not missing, na Dem dey Carry am

1 Like

Re: Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account by InaNla(f): 6:17am On Aug 20, 2021
APShit will vomit our YAM!
Professional looters!

1 Like

Re: Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account by RealityKings: 6:17am On Aug 20, 2021
ivandragon:

Baba fela

2 Likes

Re: Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account by akinmusi(m): 6:17am On Aug 20, 2021
We dont know what to believe anymore

1 Like

InaNla:
APShit will vomit our YAM!

Hehehehe yam and goat Theory

2 Likes

Re: Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account by xcesspaschal(m): 6:18am On Aug 20, 2021
U mean not even small is missing?

1 Like

Re: Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account by greenie77: 6:18am On Aug 20, 2021
He can't swear with his children' lives (if he has) that no money is missing. cheesy
Re: Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account by UncleJudax(m): 6:20am On Aug 20, 2021
money no loss dem shout again. Inquiry come close oh...e don finish e don finish e don finish....
Re: Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account by shosky1794: 6:21am On Aug 20, 2021
For Buhari to maintain his medical tourism to the UK after leaving office, billions have to be stolen for him. Buhari is not stealing because he has people who do that for him

1 Like

Re: Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account by ReubenE(m): 6:22am On Aug 20, 2021
This press release doesn't give a valid explanation.

Just a technical hogwash to confuse those that are not very good with financial terms.
Re: Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account by CSTRR: 6:23am On Aug 20, 2021
We will know when an opposition enters.
Re: Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account by Davidonkonsults: 6:24am On Aug 20, 2021
ivandragon:

Nothing has changed since Fela.

1 Like

Re: Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account by seunmsg(m): 6:24am On Aug 20, 2021
BlackRockNG:
Publish your statements for that to be determined by the society

The 2019 audited account of the Federal government will be uploaded on the website of the Office of the Auditor General for the Federation. You can go and download it there.
Re: Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account by Authoreety: 6:24am On Aug 20, 2021
Nn
Re: Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:25am On Aug 20, 2021
seunmsg:

The general public should be guided by the above clarifications as no money is missing from the Federation Account of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,” he said.

threats! no money is missing why the threat!!!!

are we this stupid!
Re: Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account by seunmsg(m): 6:27am On Aug 20, 2021
“This statement was made as one of the basis for ‘qualified opinion’, the qualified opinion notwithstanding, the Federal Government of Nigeria Consolidated Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2019 was true and fair.

This is quite contradictory. Something surely is wrong somewhere. You can’t qualify an account and still turn around to say the account presents a true and fair situation of the financial position of the entity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits, Herdsmen On Rampage In Kaduna, Ondo, Plateau; Kill 9, Abduct 12 / I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. / Sowore Challenges Tinubu, Atiku, Obi To Political Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.