Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3521928 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
in another series and its called THE BLACK SAIL
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
LordAdam16:

SPOILER ALERT

Calling her power "undeserved" is pushing it.

I get why some people might be repulsed by her BloodReina inclinations. I mean most people want the romanticized, morally-unambiguous hero--a la Jon Snow.

But if you call her power undeserved or hate her for her decisions thus far, you haven't been paying attention. In the 100, there are no good or bad people in a binary sense. Everyone does what's best for their people whether it is fair to others or not. Kinda like the real world.

Octavia won the conclave, created Wonkru from a dozen different tribes who would spill each others guts the first chance they get, and was tasked to keep 1200 people alive for 6 years in a bunker billed to stay functional for less than 5 years when the initial plan was to stay beneath the ground for a couple of months. Her power is FULLY DESERVED.

Maybe you think they were all having camp fire stories and singing kumbaya for the 6 years almost certain of their collective deaths and hoping for a miracle.

I'm not about to debate fictional characters. I just thought I'd provide some perspective. You would just forget how Diyoza screwed Bellamy and Wonkru over, how her man started the war, how she was willing to nuke 800 people; but BloodReina is the enemy for fighting back.

I'm going to wait to learn what happened during the dark year before I pass any verdict on Octavia. For now, she's doing just fine.

-Lord

Am so happy reading this ,I like people who understand or atleaset try to understand d idea of the writer ,

Every one wants old Octavia .

But things changed after 6 years . The 100 is getting better ,I only know at the end only 100 people will survive 25 men 25 e men 25(male) children and 25 female children .

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
philbubs:

where can I download Vis a Vis season 2 thanks

Torrents.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alighoda2(m): 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
lymelyte:
Condor looks promising.. I'm already hooked..
Queen of the South,shooter ss3 are back..
Power ss5 premier in July 1st..
is any one following Colony?
which website did you download the condor?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
Trollhunters: Tales from Arcadia. It's gonna be weird not hearing Anton's voice.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
Alighoda2:
which website did you download the condor?
o2tvseries.com

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alighoda2(m): 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
lymelyte:
o2tvseries.com
okay,thanks

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 26, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 26, 2018
vaca1:

tried to watch that series twice, and it messed up with my brain. How do you guys cope?
You tried, I can't repeat watching a scene not to talk of watching everything twice.... The only series I can watch twice is still GOT and this Heroes series back then
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 26, 2018
I'm so excited right now... "Preacher" is back, just finished watching the first episode of season 3.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vaca1: 3:24am On Jun 26, 2018
LordAdam16:

SPOILER ALERT

Calling her power "undeserved" is pushing it.

I get why some people might be repulsed by her BloodReina inclinations. I mean most people want the romanticized, morally-unambiguous hero--a la Jon Snow.

But if you call her power undeserved or hate her for her decisions thus far, you haven't been paying attention. In the 100, there are no good or bad people in a binary sense. Everyone does what's best for their people whether it is fair to others or not. Kinda like the real world.

Octavia won the conclave, created Wonkru from a dozen different tribes who would spill each others guts the first chance they get, and was tasked to keep 1200 people alive for 6 years in a bunker billed to stay functional for less than 5 years when the initial plan was to stay beneath the ground for a couple of months. Her power is FULLY DESERVED.

Maybe you think they were all having camp fire stories and singing kumbaya for the 6 years almost certain of their collective deaths and hoping for a miracle.

I'm not about to debate fictional characters. I just thought I'd provide some perspective. You would just forget how Diyoza screwed Bellamy and Wonkru over, how her man started the war, how she was willing to nuke 800 people; but BloodReina is the enemy for fighting back.

I'm going to wait to learn what happened during the dark year before I pass any verdict on Octavia. For now, she's doing just fine.

-Lord
Don't get me wrong. I am No 1 fan of The 100 if u check my previous post.

So far Season 5 is the best.

Mine is how Octavia wanna play fast on people that rescued her and being disrespectful to her elders (i know they might want to give the viewers the unthinkable and it is really working) . That is selfish
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boschh(m): 4:06am On Jun 26, 2018
afrobaby:

You are such a darling. Already watched the three episodes, it is truly a show to watch.

To those of you who have been watching or watched start-up and didn't loud it here, you need to apologise to this house, how can someone watch such a series and not scream it, it is so interesting.

I am enjoying Start-up and Condor
You're Welcome Dear..

Startup is cool too. It just didn't get the needed hype but it's a great show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 26, 2018
vaca1:

Mine is how Octavia wanna play fast on people that rescued her and being disrespectful to her elders (i know they might want to give the viewers the unthinkable and it is really working) . That is selfish
Octavia is loosing it, vaca1 has forgotten that even Indra who trained Octavia don't like his new version. For Christ sake they ain't in the bunker again + The Prisoners already agreed to share the Valley with them.

From Season 1 to season 5, Thelonius Jaha has been the true leader, the man who always knows what's best for his people, the man they can always trust his judgement, let's ask ourselves a question. If Jaha was alive, what will he do ?

Your guess is as good as mine... Do you know vaca1 that Octavia was going to kill the last true Night Bleeder, when she sent her assassin to Clark tent, so how do you justify that? Right now, what Octavia is after is how to secure her power, the power has consumed her, she can't share the Valley because she can't share her power as a leader and now she is insecure because she sees the girl, the last true bleeder as a threat.

Do you know that Indra loves Octavia even than her own daughter (Flame Keeper)? Right now Indra ain't even in support of what she's doing + how do you justify Octavia isolating those parasite just to send them to the Valley to kill The Prisoner, let not forget that's the last living Survivable place on earth, she ain't even scared she will make that place not livable again.

Do you know The Prisoner leader don't want Wonkru to bring the war to the Valley so she decided to go attack them in the desert but remember what she told Kane, her soldiers ain't like Wonkru, none of them can risk their life for her as Wonkru did for Octavia, so she couldn't take the war to them and most of her men are already dying.

The Prisoner leader knows better, she doesn't even want the tinniest blood to spill on that living valley, that's what I called a true leader.... Reason why I almost stopped watching the show when Jaha died.

Don't forget that even Octavia herself said she's not a leader before Jaha died. I wish Bellamy and Clark's mother never opened that bunker as Jaha told them at the end of last season.

Octavia was never Skaikru, she has always been a bastard right from time, if not she would have fought for Skaikru in the contest, I'm sure if Trikru or Ice Nation had won, they won't have shared that Bunker. Jaha saw through that but what F'd up is that they were unable to kidnap Kane and Octavia from the Temple and Battle Ground respectively like how Bellamy was brought in.

If it was only Skaikru that survived... There will be no war or stupid Octavia giving orders right now, its a movie, the show runner had to give us something like this for the thrill but don't ever justify Octavia ways...

Even the show runner said she doesn't like the new version of Octavia, that its painful for him turning a lovable character to what we have now.

Even Bellamy that can do anything to protect Octavia, bought the new Clark idea to take Octavia out of the picture. We all have to chill for the next episode to see how it will play out.

What I'm predicting is that some Wankru will want the old ways (Night Bleeder Ruling), while some will want Octavia to continue, I just hope that won't divide Wankru + if they want to thrill us more, they should be a one on one fight between the last night bleeder and Red Queen (Octavia).

They might eventually need to give the night bleeder that flame.

#The100

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LordAdam16: 7:20am On Jun 26, 2018
vaca1:

She isn't trying to play a fast one on the people who rescued her. The people who rescued her played a fast one on Bellamy and started a war against her.

She is a leader of Wonkru now. The simple rule she has enforced for the last 6 years is "you are wonkru or you are the enemy of wonkru." Wonkru has en established hierarchy and way of doing things. Bellamy and Clarke walking in like they got a vote to seat at the table had to be put in their place.

Now they're trying to take her down. What if they fail and Octavia has to sentence them to the arena for treason. Because in the real world, that's exactly the crime they're about to commit, and the punishment AFAIK is certain death. You guys would start saying she's lost her mind.

You're still looking at Octavia as the girl under the floor. That girl is now in charge of 800 lives (amongst the last people on the planet) and all the baggage that comes with it.

-Lord
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:25am On Jun 26, 2018
As angry as I am about how Goliath season 2 ended.

I completely understand that there are some 'Goliath' you can't just beat( not just yet anyway).

The series shows are politics works in real life, no loose ends.

#StillAngry. I hope they continue season 3 with the downfall of those who think they won.

angry[/color] cry[color=#990000]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LordAdam16: 7:55am On Jun 26, 2018
thegentleman:
Octavia is loosing it, vaca1 has forgotten that even Indra who trained Octavia don't like his new version. For Christ sake they ain't in the bunker again + The Prisoners already agreed to share the Valley with them.

From Season 1 to season 5, Thelonius Jaha has been the true leader, the man who always knows what's best for his people, the man they can always trust his judgement, let's ask ourselves a question. If Jaha was alive, what will he do ?

Your guess is as good as mine... Do you know vaca1 that Octavia was going to kill the last true Night Bleeder, when she sent her assassin to Clark tent, so how do you justify that? Right now, what Octavia is after is how to secure her power, the power has consumed her, she can't share the Valley because she can't share her power as a leader and now she is insecure because she sees the girl, the last true bleeder as a threat.

Do you know that Indra loves Octavia even than her own daughter (Flame Keeper)? Right now Indra ain't even in support of what she's doing + how do you justify Octavia isolating those parasite just to send them to the Valley to kill The Prisoner, let not forget that's the last living Survivable place on earth, she ain't even scared she will make that place not livable again.

Do you know The Prisoner leader don't want Wonkru to bring the war to the Valley so she decided to go attack them in the desert but remember what she told Kane, her soldiers ain't like Wonkru, none of them can risk their life for her as Wonkru did for Octavia, so she couldn't take the war to them and most of her men are already dying.

The Prisoner leader knows better, she doesn't even want the tinniest blood to spill on that living valley, that's what I called a true leader.... Reason why I almost stopped watching the show when Jaha died.

Don't forget that even Octavia herself said she's not a leader before Jaha died. I wish Bellamy and Clark's mother never opened that bunker as Jaha told them at the end of last season.

Octavia was never Skaikru, she has always been a bastard right from time, if not she would have fought for Skaikru in the contest, I'm sure if Trikru or Ice Nation had won, they won't have shared that Bunker. Jaha saw through that but what F'd up is that they were unable to kidnap Kane and Octavia from the Temple and Battle Ground respectively like how Bellamy was brought in.

If it was only Skaikru that survived... There will be no war or stupid Octavia giving orders right now, its a movie, the show runner had to give us something like this for the thrill but don't ever justify Octavia ways...

Even the show runner said she doesn't like the new version of Octavia, that its painful for him turning a lovable character to what we have now.

Even Bellamy that can do anything to protect Octavia, bought the new Clark idea to take Octavia out of the picture. We all have to chill for the next episode to see how it will play out.

What I'm predicting is that some Wankru will want the old ways (Night Bleeder Ruling), while some will want Octavia to continue, I just hope that won't divide Wankru + if they want to thrill us more, they should be a one on one fight between the last night bleeder and Red Queen (Octavia).

They might eventually need to give the night bleeder that flame.

#The100

SPOILER ALERT

I really don't know what #The100 you're watching if you think The Prisoners agreed to share the valley before the war started. How can you conveniently forget that The Prisoners first screwed over Bellamy; then a Prisoner tried to kill Octavia; then tried to wipe off Wonkru with missiles.

The only reason why they are trying to weaken Octavia's hold by recruiting defectors and offering total surrender as a way to get a deal is because Diyoza is scared sh*tless of facing Wonkru in battle. She should have thought of that before screwing Bellamy over and putting a shock collar on Raven and Murphy.

Indra did not have any issue with the worm plan. She only has an issue with Bloodreina keeping her out of the loop. It's politics. Indra is the head of the Wonkru's army.

Continued reading your epistle and I can confidently say you are watching the show but aren't following it. They are two different things.

When did Octavia send an assassin to kill Madi?
How is Jaha different from Octavia?
Who do you think gave Octavia the advice that led to the infamous "you are wonkru, or you are the enemy of wonkru"?
Are you going to conveniently forget about Jaha's role in the City of Light debacle?
Did you miss the scene where Octavia's third-in-command said she ran a test and the worms do not survive for long in green vegetation?

Clark and Bellamy are hypocrites if you think about it. Clark had no issues pulling the lever at Mount Weather; which eventually caused Jasper's depression and led to his suicide. Bellamy was on Pike's side when they massacred 300 grounder soldiers sent to protect them and when Pike put a bullet through Lincoln's skull; which pretty much sent Octavia on a dark path. Yet, Octavia forgave him.

But oh? Let's just continue on an Octavia hate bandwagon because she wants to use a bio-weapon when she's completely outclassed in conventional weaponry. Or can you kindly explain how you expect Octavia to win a war against the Prisoners that was started with the Prisoners given how far apart they are in weapon systems' capabilities? Same Octavia that pardoned Echo after Bellamy talked to her.

Octavia was part of the Skaikru clan until she became a grounder. 1100 of the 1200 Wonkru tribe members are grounders. All grounder leaders rule by an iron fist to ensure their own survival. Including the beloved Lexa. Weakness is poison for a grounder leader. If you'd been following the show rather than just watching, you'd know this.

PS: This is my last reply on the subject. Before the thread turns into a nightmare for those checking through for updates and other things.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 26, 2018
Shooter 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 10:07am On Jun 26, 2018
Currently binging GOT again from 1 to 7 and this is still the best and most satisfying scene i ve ever watched on TV..

Fully expect Cersei's death to be equally satisfying but more painful, gruesome and slow

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2018
LordAdam16:

SPOILER ALERT

I really don't know what #The100 you're watching if you think The Prisoners agreed to share the valley before the war started. How can you conveniently forget that The Prisoners first screwed over Bellamy; then a Prisoner tried to kill Octavia; then tried to wipe off Wonkru with missiles.

The only reason why they are trying to weaken Octavia's hold by recruiting defectors and offering total surrender as a way to get a deal is because Diyoza is scared sh*tless of facing Wonkru in battle. She should have thought of that before screwing Bellamy over and putting a shock collar on Raven and Murphy.

Indra did not have any issue with the worm plan. She only has an issue with Bloodreina keeping her out of the loop. It's politics. Indra is the head of the Wonkru's army.

Continued reading your epistle and I can confidently say you are watching the show but aren't following it. They are two different things.

When did Octavia send an assassin to kill Madi?
How is Jaha different from Octavia?
Who do you think gave Octavia the advice that led to the infamous "you are wonkru, or you are the enemy of wonkru"?
Are you going to conveniently forget about Jaha's role in the City of Light debacle?
Did you miss the scene where Octavia's third-in-command said she ran a test and the worms do not survive for long in green vegetation?

Clark and Bellamy are hypocrites if you think about it. Clark had no issues pulling the lever at Mount Weather; which eventually caused Jasper's depression and led to his suicide. Bellamy was on Pike's side when they massacred 300 grounder soldiers sent to protect them and when Pike put a bullet through Lincoln's skull; which pretty much sent Octavia on a dark path. Yet, Octavia forgave him.

But oh? Let's just continue on an Octavia hate bandwagon because she wants to use a bio-weapon when she's completely outclassed in conventional weaponry. Or can you kindly explain how you expect Octavia to win a war against the Prisoners that was started with the Prisoners given how far apart they are in weapon systems' capabilities? Same Octavia that pardoned Echo after Bellamy talked to her.

Octavia was part of the Skaikru clan until she became a grounder. 1100 of the 1200 Wonkru tribe members are grounders. All grounder leaders rule by an iron fist to ensure their own survival. Including the beloved Lexa. Weakness is poison for a grounder leader. If you'd been following the show rather than just watching, you'd know this.

PS: This is my last reply on the subject. Before the thread turns into a nightmare for those checking through for updates and other things.

-Lord
Next time when watching TV show like The 100, watch with an open mind. Don't get carried away by who's your favorite Clan or who is your favorite character. That's why they call it opinion, you don't have to agree with it. But I'll do this real quick.

The 100 is known to make a leader at every critical stage to make bad decisions. Jaha made a bad decision when he brought Allie 2.0, he was searching for a sanctuary to safe his people which turned out to be a disaster, but i must commend Jaha, he has this third sense, he's more of an intellect than a fighter, same Jaha was the reason they found the bunker, Pike too came and made bad decisions, Bellamy too. Clark was worst, Clark didn't even include Monty name on the 100 list to be in Arkadia for Prymfire

Right now Octavia is making a very bad decision, even Kane is regretting all the bad decision he took.

The quality of a good leader is the ability to listen to wise council, learn from the past. One quality the leader of the Prisoners has, she's ready to know about The Grounders, she want to know where they are coming from so she can know their culture. In fact she even allow them to carry out their burial rights.

If you truly have been following you will know that the Prisoner leader agreed to share the bunker with them after Bellamy convinced him but she needs to be sure of their loyalty that's why there are ring on their neck, he trust Kane that's why Kane has no ring. It was one of the Prisoners that shot Octavia not their leader, she didn't order him to shoot, that one was acting on his own.

Jaha didn't tell her to be who she is now, Jaha only told her to make it stop. Jaha told her not to kill everyone that is in the Farm Station because not all of them are in support of the action that was carried out to take the Farm station, some were there at the right time.

Do you know Octavia was planning to open the farm station and execute every person in the farm station including kids?

I don't hate Octavia, Octavia is my favorite character after Jaha, but Octavia is loosing it. I didn't blame Jaha when he was chipped by Allie 2.0 because he doesn't know what he's doing but I sure blame Octavia right now because she's in her right senses but decides to do evil.

Right now I'm loving the new character that was introduced, can't wait to see tonight episode. I'm watching it at first hand on TV, I can't afford anyone spoiling it for me, so many spoilers on their IG fan page.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nightwing(m): 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
Looking for your favorite comics, movies and anime merch?.
Follow at comicstrip_ng for the dopest stuff.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
I'm watching The Blacklist season 1 and I've to agree with some posters that said some female characters can be pretty annoying sometimes, example Agent Keen. Very dumb and annoying. Her stupidity just made her husband found out he's being followed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iyajelili(f): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
Guys try The Resident. Very interesting

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
They even had to tie her husband with a rubber cuff when handcuff was there all along. The producers of The Blacklist can be pretty dumb as well.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tegamarro(m): 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
Just finished 3 Episodes off Condor
Demm the series isa killer the suspense is just lit shocked
Abeg I can't wait for the rest
Who has an Idea when the remaining episodes gonna be set for upload
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by absky5(m): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
Beorn:
They even had to tie her husband with a rubber cuff when handcuff was there all along. The producers of The Blacklist can be pretty dumb as well.
blacklist is one of the interesting shows out there...just keep watching and yes, agent keen is annoying but red is a bae
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
What's with the hate on female characters, all of a sudden?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alighoda2(m): 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
lymelyte:
o2tvseries.com
bro am sorry for bothering you,but I can only find episode 1-3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
Condor is lit... The way they are killing off the some characters is something else,I'm hooked.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vaca1: 2:10am On Jun 27, 2018
Odkboy23:
Condor is lit... The way they are killing off the some characters is something else,I'm hooked.
Some series these days can be brutal. Very lit series

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 2:55am On Jun 27, 2018
Alighoda2:
bro am sorry for bothering you,but I can only find episode 1-3
it is a new show.. Those are the only episode out sir...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alighoda2(m): 4:27am On Jun 27, 2018
lymelyte:
it is a new show.. Those are the only episode out sir...
okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Tboy2050, bunmijinmi, gbosah91(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.