Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1039) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3504011 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mrmos: 11:29am On Jun 22, 2018
So I started a new series "Startup" today. It's an awesome thriller and interesting one at that. Usually, I download 1 episode of any series I want to start and see how it is. I must confess y'all gonna like it. Anybody that likes power and others like that will have fun watching it. Tag this if you are starting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2018
NiklausAkins:
Watched season 1 nd 2, but i stopped, same reason i stopped vampire diaries, those ladies are fucking pissing me off....i hate that Clarke with passion grin grin...
I cant afford to be frustrated on something i download, even Elena... I dont like girls in series tho grin grin, beside a fee e.g Patterson (blindspot), Felicity(Arrows), sara(prison break) and a few...

I fucking hate Elena! Shittt i had to stop the movie, i ws literally having HBP..
And now am beginning to dislike HOPE(originals) all these girls and there problems ba..(fishbrain)

You're right about that... Currently everyone hates Octavia now, she's freaking annoying with the way writers portray them to be hyper fish brain. I thought I was the only one that noticed. I loved the series because of Thelonius Jaha but they killed him off this season. That's why I stick to mature series like The Walking Dead and Fear The Walking Dead where there are no fish brains but only ladies with men OT. Gosh... Elena and Katrina was freaking annoying, she later started infecting Damon Brother (Stephan) with her fish brain. stopped TVD at Season 7 or so, the episode Damon locked himself in a coffin

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
Mrmos:
So I started a new series "Startup" today. It's an awesome thriller and interesting one at that. Usually, I download 1 episode of any series I want to start and see how it is. I must confess y'all gonna like it. Anybody that likes power and others like that will have fun watching it. Tag this if you are starting.
Start up is a great show with an interesting and uncommon spin on digital currency and its criminal antecedents, that honestly deserves more recognition. Finished the second season last year been waiting for the third since. Crackle has not done a very good job at putting it out there.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GodMercy2015: 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
Handmaid tale season 2 episode ten is lit. I hope that is not season finale.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
Football. Fifa World Cup 2018. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
thegentleman:
I don't know, I was talking about Jessica Jones. is Luke Cage interesting?

Its just like Jessica Jones. Boring and average.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mrmos: 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
Kaziar:

Start up is a great show with an interesting and uncommon spin on digital currency and its criminal antecedents, that honestly deserves more recognition. Finished the second season last year been waiting for the third since. Crackle has not done a very good job at putting it out there.
The digital currency actually interests me in the plot
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boschh(m): 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ufranklin92:
New series alert - CONDOR

kiss kiss kiss

I've been shouting CONDOR for the past two weeks now..

I Love that movie.. Just downloaded Episode 3 now..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
Boschh:

Mehnnn,that series is awesome
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
Nova15:

Its just like Jessica Jones. Boring and average.
alright, let me just stick to my regulars
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by afrobaby(f): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
Boschh:

Where are you downloading from, can't find on fztv
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mikool007(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
Any time i open this thread i vow not to start a new series but the juju on this thread is strong grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NiklausAkins(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
broo am feeling you mehn..i stopped at season 5 i was too frustrated to continue, asin i was so pissed... The writers keep on making ladies look terrible, by making very silly and emotional decisions, any series that the main cast is a lady, it will take alot of convincing to do, before i agree to watch it grin...
Look at klaus. Very savage and interesting nigga, and then Cami came and started saying all these "your better than this, i believe in you shiit" i was so pissed like see this "puuuu" grin....

All this gehz sha

thegentleman:
You're right about that... Currently everyone hates Octavia now, she's freaking annoying with the way writers portray them to be hyper fish brain. I thought I was the only one that noticed. I loved the series because of Thelonius Jaha but they killed him off this season. That's why I stick to mature series like The Walking Dead and Fear The Walking Dead where there are no fish brains but only ladies with men OT. Gosh... Elena and Katrina was freaking annoying, she later started infecting Damon Brother (Stephan) with her fish brain. stopped TVD at Season 7 or so, the episode Damon locked himself in a coffin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boschh(m): 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
afrobaby:

Where are you downloading from, can't find on fztv

Toxicwap

o2tvseries

You won't regret downloading it.. I'll pay for your Data if you don't like it..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mrmos: 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
Queen of the South S3 is back live and direct.

Welcome back Theresa

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
Luke Cage

Season 2.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
NiklausAkins:
broo am feeling you mehn..i stopped at season 5 i was too frustrated to continue, asin i was so pissed... The writers keep on making ladies look terrible, by making very silly and emotional decisions, any series that the main cast is a lady, it will take alot of convincing to do, before i agree to watch it grin...
Look at klaus. Very savage and interesting nigga, and then Cami came and started saying all these "your better than this, i believe in you shiit" i was so pissed like see this "puuuu" grin....

All this gehz sha

The only series have seen that has a lady as one of the leading role that I enjoyed is still GOT...Even at that Khaleesi later became the fish brain she was meant to be. I remember when 24 was still airing, most 24 fans where watching Nikita too... I couldn't finished one episode before I dropped it.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NiklausAkins(m): 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
Lmaooooo...
Look at supergirl... I thought it was a dope series.. You know most superheroes,when they find out they have powers, before anyone will know it'll take time and you know secret secret it willl na be sweet.. And immediately this supergirl bishh got her power she started telling everybody she can fly..i was like wtf!! grin i stopped immediately...

Yeah GOT was on point too...i did not like that Khaleesi lady tho, i stopped game of thrones cos that series is crazy, they can fucking kill anybody.. For instance now.. If jackie chan is fighting with an enemy, we all know jackie chan is going to win.. But in GOT, haha you cant know, any fucking person can die..grin And once you kill a character i like, i stop the series.
I stopped
HTGAwM - when Wes died
Vikings- Ragnar died

thegentleman:
The only series have seen that has a lady as one of the leading role that I enjoyed is still GOT...Even at that Khaleesi later became the fish brain she was meant to be. I remember when 24 was still airing, most 24 fans where watching Nikita too... I couldn't finished one episode before I dropped it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mekanus(m): 10:10am On Jun 23, 2018
Who has seen Luke Cage season 2, is it as shitty as the first season?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Melonny(m): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2018
Boschh:

Nice recommendation. I started episode 1 yesterday and I have watched 3 episodes already. Waiting for the next.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skeletonkey(m): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2018
thegentleman:
dude your misogyny is outstanding. I hope you're as smart as you think sha.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kongolo(m): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
skeletonkey:

Lets not fool ourselves here.I posted something similar to what the guy you quoted posted concerning game of thrones.Whenever any female character in any show tries to be portrayed as "powerful"/"strong" its always off-putting..Political correctness is fuccking everything up.It has even spread its tentacles to videogames

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
Naaseer01:
please somebody should kindly suggest a good comedy series for me.

thanks
fresh prince of bel air

old, but one of the all time greatest

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
MIZK the deceiver season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
skeletonkey:

Yeah, I know I'm a misogynist, probably because of my experience with women in the past. Thing have seen women did, gosh.

modified: check out Orange Is The New Black, you will understand why putting a lady as a lead role in a movie can be disastrous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hargbo(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
grudges:
The series that keep me glue to my system now are 'The last ship' and 'Scorpion' I love these series badly, if you did'nt watch these series you miss alot, better do ASAP.
Scorpion...I hate that series...the IQ of that series is very low

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hargbo(m): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mrmos:
Queen of the South S3 is back live and direct.

Welcome back Theresa
watched the first episode of the third season this morning and am thinking Can we trust James
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mekanus:
Who has seen Luke Cage season 2, is it as shitty as the first season?

The first season is alright, but season 2 is fire. The first 10 episodes were arguably the best of any marvel show I've seen. Overall, in terms of quality, this season only ranks third after Daredevil season 1 & Jessica Jones season 1. I really liked how developed all the characters were. Mariah turned into the real deal, instead of depending so much on Shades, and the cameos were on point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
Why's it that all the married women in the musketeers are cheating on their husbands?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skeletonkey(m): 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
kongolo:
Lets not fool ourselves here.I posted something similar to what the guy you quoted posted concerning game of thrones.Whenever any female character in any show tries to be portrayed as "powerful"/"strong" its always off-putting..Political correctness is fuccking everything up.It has even spread its tentacles to videogames

this country is toxic.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JulietteO(f): 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hargbo:
watched the first episode of the third season this morning and am thinking Can we trust James
Hell yeah

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boschh(m): 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
Melonny:
Nice recommendation. I started episode 1 yesterday and I have watched 3 episodes already. Waiting for the next.

Glad to hear that you like it..

Till Friday next week..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.