Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3550627 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Miggs(m): 12:42am On Sep 05, 2018
Mr Robot will return for its 4th and final season sometime in 2019

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mayans Mc! Episode 1

Very promising

Cartel, bikers club related

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
Shingeki no Bahamut( Genesis)

This Japanese animé is the bomb. Very interesting.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
hakeemlyon:
I have only seen 3 episodes,but I can tell anyone who cares to listen that Jack Ryan is far better than Condor. Couldn't get myself to finish Condor after 6 episodes.

I tell you. Condor na waste of data.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by afilaka(f): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
The money heist am watching is not subtitled,plz how do i go abt it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by justinaa2012: 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Shingeki no Bahamut( Genesis)

This Japanese animé is the bomb. Very interesting.
where can i download it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ozark Season 2.

My favourite line

- Marty and Wendy: Where's your brother?
- Charlotte [smoking a joint]: Probably in his room laundering money.

I cracked right up. There are other hilarious one-liners, but for some reasons, this one is stuck in my brain... probably forever.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Celmatador(m): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
afilaka:

Season 1 or 2?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
Stegomiah:
Mayans Mc! Episode 1
Very promising
Cartel, bikers club related
Spinoff of Sons of Anarchy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ihatelove(f): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
pamcode:
Just watched Altered Carbon season one and I can't wait for the second season. Who has seen Queen of the South? I hope it is interesting.
Very interesting, you should watch it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ihatelove(f): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Illuminatus:
The Simpsons Season 24.

I finally watched Rick & Morty Season 1 Episode 1 and Im cursing myself for wasting my data to download the whole season. Sigh.

PS: I think everyone and their grandma should watch Pose!
I watched just one episode of pose and I liked it, will download more episodes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Charmin1(f): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
Machini:

Honestly ehn, I don't understand the whole noise about Condor. Condor this Condor that, I now went and downloaded it. I've watched 7 episodes, I haven't seen that thing oo that made people to be shouting upandan, or did I download the wrong one?

The speed I used to download the movie eh
the movie is too hyped if you ask me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
Sharp Objects

Lived up to the hype. Amy Adams is amazing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

I think it did. Jack Ryan from the novels was certainly not a handsome fella. His best asset was his brilliant analytical mind.

An average CIA analyst should stereotypically come with a face that is both studious and nerdy looking, and Kransiski has a nerdy gaunt face. It's a match made somewhere between Tom Clancy novels and Amazon Prime Studios. I think it's a brilliant casting.
I get your point.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
afilaka:
check >>> www.addic7ed.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
The Brave S01 - rewatch

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CakezbyMarie: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
Who else heard wizkid in Ballers kiss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
CakezbyMarie:
Who else heard wizkid in Ballers kiss

I wont be surprised. Stone gets a thing for Nigerians. Either he uses Nigerian names in a movie or something else.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skeletonkey(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
have y'all seen AHS Apocalypse Trailer?? I'm shook

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by danduj(m): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
Just heard that tommy killed Angela Valdes in the last episode of power shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
Charmin1:

The speed I used to download the movie eh
the movie is too hyped if you ask me.

Condor
Watched one episode and didn't even finish it. Movies in that category are not my thing..
Bodyguard : Not my thing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illuminatus(m): 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ihatelove:

I watched just one episode of pose and I liked it, will download more episodes

The remaining seven episodes are dope.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 12:24am On Sep 06, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Spinoff of Sons of Anarchy.

Please link to download these french series you once recommended

Spiral
The bureau

Searched, came up empty
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 12:34am On Sep 06, 2018
DandeNumeruno:

I tell you. Condor na waste of data.

Hmmmmmmm
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 06, 2018
danduj:
Just heard that tommy killed Angela Valdes in the last episode of power shocked

I think it's Dre he killed!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:02am On Sep 06, 2018
Stegomiah:

Please link to download these french series you once recommended

Spiral
The bureau

Searched, came up empty

- The Bureau complete seasons 1-3
- Spiral season 6
Seasons 1-5 of Spiral is scattered across YouTube.

Use the following links

O p e n l o a d, S p e e d v i d, v i d t o,

Between them, you'd surely find a viable download/streaming links.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 06, 2018
Kaziar:

There is nothing "amateurish" about condor. If for nothing, you should know condor has an approval rating of 90% as against the 72% of Jack Ryan on Rotten Tomatoes, with both also pulling the same score on metacritic.
If condor is your idea of a low budget show, then you obviously don't know what a low budget show really is.
I don't really understand what you mean by "Jack Ryan being more believable" or "condor likened to reading fiction" since both shows are wholly based on novels and their movie adaptations.
To your remark about Jack Ryan having more "quality", I assume you mean more fanciful which would explain your erroneous comment about condor being a low budget show.
concerning Joubert, one can only assume (rightly) that she has a much larger role to play in the shows second season.
PS; There is actually not a whole lot of ground for comparing the two shows, for while they may be of the same genre, they are very different shows. The fact that you prefer one to the other does not make the other less than what it is.

condor is a great show bro, better than Jack Ryan.
i love that both of them are not walking human machines though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 06, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Hmmm. Bro, Jack Ryan is okay-ish, just like Condor. None of them are masterpieces, but as political action thrillers, they're adequate. Certainly not enough cigar in both to inspire the ridiculing. So, pipe down, will ya?

correct my bro. both of them holds no weight to Bodyguard. Best political thriller right now!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 06, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

I think it did. Jack Ryan from the novels was certainly not a handsome fella. His best asset was his brilliant analytical mind.

An average CIA analyst should stereotypically come with a face that is both studious and nerdy looking, and Kransiski has a nerdy gaunt face. It's a match made somewhere between Tom Clancy novels and Amazon Prime Studios. I think it's a brilliant casting.

Kransinki is just the perfect Jack Ryan, he is not a macho or a guy-guy, far better option than Ben Afleck and Chris Pine!! cannot wait for season 2.
Have you started Bodyguard bro?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 06, 2018
jiggaz:
The Good Fight is a Spin-off of the Good Wife... Heard it's amazing too!!

if you are into legal-political thrillers, you will love it. i am enjoying it!!
other legal tv series i have seen and loved are

The good wife
Drop dead diva
Suits
Damages
Goliath
For the people
The night of
the practice(old though but i still enjoyed it)
The Grindr(one season show)
JAG(super old too but its military theme made me love it).

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m), Hecattee(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.