Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,413 members, 7,864,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3593618 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) ... (2845) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlueRayDick: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2018
Celmatador:

Use Mxplayer..

I watch on pc . Is there mx player for windows?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 11:26am On Sep 07, 2018
@Koicereloaded... Have you watch this legal drama titled "for the people". If yes how do you rate it compare to other legal series out there.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
DandeNumeruno:

see as you come use spoilers ruin the whole show for me just when I wan watch am. some people no get joy at all.
Lmao!!!! same happened to me, had to continue anyway..I was thinking I am the last person to watch it on this thread.. sorry oo

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
Over dope dey worry bodyguard.... They should release the whole episodes at once..I can't wait.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mutaino7:
@Koicereloaded... Have you watch this legal drama titled "for the people". If yes how do you rate it compare to other legal series out there.

It suffers from a trait that is inherent in all Shonda Rhimes' shows: melodrama. I initially didn't wanna watch it because I'm not a fan of the woman, but I caved in to peer pressure, watched some episodes, and immediately wish I never did.

It sucks compared to the greats like Damages and The Good Wife. If you're a fan of Suits post-season 3, you may actually like it, for both share some similarities in plot sensationalism.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
Joered63:

I'm gearing up for season 2 after I'm done with Jack Ryan. No spoilers please, keep the discussions generic and vague. Gracias

I'm usually muzzy on new shows. You don't have to worry about spoilers from me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

I'm usually muzzy on new shows. You don't have to worry about spoilers from me.

Nice. On a side note, I'm on a good run in terms of quality of series I'm binge watching, from the crown, Westworld s2, 12 monkeys, then to condor and my best yet "preacher s3". No disappointment yet.

So between Jack Ryan and Ozark s2 which should I watch first? I don't want to halt my roll
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Joered63:

Nice. On a side note, I'm on a good run in terms of quality of series I'm binge watching, from the crown, Westworld s2, 12 monkeys, then to condor and my best yet "preacher s3". No disappointment yet.

So between Jack Ryan and Ozark s2 which should I watch first? I don't want to halt my roll

Preacher season 3 is epic. 12 Monkeys wrapped things up nicely. Westworld season 2 is not as interesting as the first, but managed to keep the non-linear multi-plot freshed-out and engaging. Condor didn't quite meet the level of my high expectations, but did just enough to keep me entertained, and fully expectant of the next chapter (season 2). Didn't really enjoy the 2nd season of The Crown.

Jack Ryan is the appetizer: clinical, cynical, and straight to the point. Ozark is the main course cuz it has a lot more layers to it, and the primary plot is longer. You should watch Jack Ryan first.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
afilaka:

Thanks so much, i just did n it worked.
ure welcome wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Just like Lucifer, Designated Survivor saved by Netflix!!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
Meanwhile Suits going strong without Mike & Rachel. For me, this might just be one of their best seasons on the show!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by beatmonster(m): 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
JUMONG

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
No one is talking about iron fist season 2 grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
philbubs:
No one is talking about iron fist season 2 grin grin

Oh, I'm very much aware. Here's to hoping season 2 is a massive step-up from the embarrassment that was season 1.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hardeycute(m): 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Pls can anyone here help me with the download link for Money Heist

MODIFIED

Seen
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
https://www.tfp.is/?s=Money+heist
hardeycute:
Pls can anyone here help me with the download link for Money Heist

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
Pls anyone with info. About the return of into the badlands
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mrmos: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

It suffers from a trait that is inherent in all Shonda Rhimes' shows: melodrama. I initially didn't wanna watch it because I'm not a fan of the woman, but I caved in to peer pressure, watched some episodes, and immediately wish I never did.

It sucks compared to the greats like Damages and The Good Wife. If you're a fan of Suits post-season 3, you may actually like it, for both share some similarities in plot sensationalism.

I don't think much should be expected from FOR THE PEOPLE again. That's why Katherine Heigl has been drafted from the show to SUITS. The show was not bad though but it lacks the intensity that characterises Suits and other legal series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

This Bodyguard better be good oo. I remember folks here hyping Condor much the same way, and it turned out to be... well, not spectacular.

Bro don't get to ur hopes high too much, it's just a slightly watch than condor and Jack Ryan, but it looks promising
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Onepointfiveodds: 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Odkboy23:
Over dope dey worry bodyguard.... They should release the whole episodes at once..I can't wait.

Exactly what I'm here to find out.. Thanks man

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Netflixnaija1: 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
You want Netflix account? Ask me how
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 12:58am On Sep 08, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Oh, I'm very much aware. Here's to hoping season 2 is a massive step-up from the embarrassment that was season 1.
"Embarrassment" is an understatement. I couldn't get past the third episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kehvyngrey(m): 1:44am On Sep 08, 2018
Kehvyn Grey is an unsigned artiste working so hard to hit the limelight.

My first time been exposed to Kehvyn Grey was when he did Manya Refix of the best international act Wizkid & killed the song with the sauce he added to the song so I was excited to hear more from him!

Now skip a few months and here he is with a new song titled GUCCI BAG, after hearing GUCCI BAG I knew there was a gap for him in the music industry and he has never disappointed and still putting in work cause this tune - GUCCI BAG is a great piece of work and very much deserves to be in my top 3 song of the week, Link Below ⏬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YasfAjyAfaE
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by golddeejay(m): 2:27am On Sep 08, 2018
Which series is Gucci bag again
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by golddeejay(m): 2:30am On Sep 08, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

You forgot
- Boston Legal (The Practice spinoff),
- Criminal Justice (British original that inspired The Night Of)
- The Good Fight (The Good Wife spinoff)
- Silk
- Better call Saul
- Rake
- The witness for the Prosecution
- The Split
- Trial & Error (mockumentary)
- Night Court (classic)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:43am On Sep 08, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Shonda doesnt only make her shows to base on the main theme, she focuses on relationships too. i like her but she is killing me by not casting a strong black lead who is not a LovePeddler or a crook. let us see how her shows on Netflix will be.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 08, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

The good wife was dope man. i wish Eli gold will come to the good fight season 3. He is the man..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 08, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Preacher season 3 is epic. 12 Monkeys wrapped things up nicely. Westworld season 2 is not as interesting as the first, but managed to keep the non-linear multi-plot freshed-out and engaging. Condor didn't quite meet the level of my high expectations, but did just enough to keep me entertained, and fully expectant of the next chapter (season 2). Didn't really enjoy the 2nd season of The Crown.

Jack Ryan is the appetizer: clinical, cynical, and straight to the point. Ozark is the main course cuz it has a lot more layers to it, and the primary plot is longer. You should watch Jack Ryan first.

I enjoyed the crown season 2. i am so mad that they are changing everybody! They were just made for their roles
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 08, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

step up ke, step down bomb. It was an embarrassment of epic proportion.
you should see Atypical if you have not.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 08, 2018
dubylhover:

Bro don't get to ur hopes high too much, it's just a slightly watch than condor and Jack Ryan, but it looks promising

man get outta here.. slightly watch than condor and Jack Ryan? what are you on? horseshit?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:01am On Sep 08, 2018
just started God friended me. Funny show. hollywood is giving that guy (brandon Michael Hall) chances, he had better take them, another show after the last one got canceled!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 08, 2018
Kaziar:

"Embarrassment" is an understatement. I couldn't get past the third episode.
Four episodes in, and I'm already dying of boredom. Season 2 isn't much of an improvement tbh. The fight scenes are OTT and poorly done, the plot is dumb, and... why does Colleen fight better than the titular character for crying out loud? Danny Rand still can't fight for sh*t. What a terrible casting. The dude looks more a slim fitness instructor than an Immortal Iron fist. He can't fight, can't act, doesn't look buff, and doesn't have a commanding screen presence.

I've already gone far so I'll see it through, but from what I've seen so far, Season 2 is terribly mediocre.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) ... (2845) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Lakesman445(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.