Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3528406 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by genderruler(f): 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
koice:
Killing time with "Rescue Me" Season 5. Mehn... you gotta respect the bravery, and sheer guts of Firefighters.

pls where can i download the americans? the site i use don't have season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by charlespaker(m): 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
I wanna start watching seasonal movies. Pls what do you recommend and why?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DrDre1(m): 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
koice:

Brits actors have a reputation of being the best method actors in the world, and they are world class when it comes to historical dramas. Tudors, Game Of Thrones, Camelot, The Borgias, Da Vinci's Demon, Blacksails, and The White Queen are all perfect examples whereby all varieties of Regional British accents held sway. And I love it!
Very true about historical dramas. They actually have a rich cultural history which makes it easy for them to project unlike say the Americans. I've seen and followed quite a long list of those British dramas and they are quite good. Even when they play outside British storylines/productions, they standout somehow in a positive way. Oliver Queen's step-dad, Bruce Wayne's 'butler', Vinnie Jones and the Transporter guy are just a few examples. smiley
Good to see The Americans has a following here. Waiting to see the result of her attempt to 'recruit' her now Christain born again daughter for her true country. It's quite a crazy world those people live in.
Last Man on Earth is silly but good enough to amuse oneself. That lady acts silly in most of her movies so not surprised to see her in something like this
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
Forever.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
charlespaker:
I wanna start watching seasonal movies. Pls what do you recommend and why?

It's TV series or Tv Shows.

Breaking Bad (5 Seasons)
Dexter(8 Seasons)
Games of Thrones(4 Seasons)
The Walking Dead (5 Seasons)
Lost (6 Seasons -Try your best not to get lost)

I can't say why. . .just do! grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EnterPRO: 2:12am On Mar 09, 2015
just finished RINGER 1&2. can't wait for 3.

worth every second.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 09, 2015
EnterPRO:
just finished RINGER 1&2. can't wait for 3.

worth every second.

Sorry bro, but Ringer was cancelled 2 years ago.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by charlespaker(m): 7:33am On Mar 09, 2015
Fourcade:

It's TV series or Tv Shows.

Breaking Bad (5 Seasons)
Dexter(8 Seasons)
Games of Thrones(4 Seasons)
The Walking Dead (5 Seasons)
Lost (6 Seasons -Try your best not to get lost)

I can't say why. . .just do! grin

Tv series precisely!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 11:03am On Mar 09, 2015
charlespaker:

Tv series precisely!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Abujabir24: 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
koice:

Covert Affairs' lead Anne Walker was based on Alias' Sydney Bristow, though Piper Perabo struggled to make Anne Walker's role hers initially - her acting seemed forced and overboard - but, she finally became the role at later episodes. Now, Covert Affairs is a fun spy show. A lighter version of Alias.

Sleeper Cell's cancelled.
Oh thanks for that. Guess I'll drop it cuz I prefer action series.
Sleeper cell cancelled? Damn.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Abujabir24: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
I haven't seen hostages and missing seasons 2? What happened?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
Abujabir24:

Oh thanks for that. Guess I'll drop it cuz I prefer action series.

There's lot of action in it, and loads of suspense too. Like I said before it's a fun show. Something to watch to kill time, but never to be taken seriously. Not like Homeland or Alias.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
Certaines personnes ne savent pas la merde. angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
koice:
Certaines personnes ne savent pas la merde. angry

Donc tu te debrouille en francais aussi! grin Je vais t'envoyer un message plus tard.
J'ai essayƩ d'aide quelqu'un ici aussi mais j'en comprends pas ce qu'il raconte.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
Abujabir24:
I haven't seen hostages and missing seasons 2? What happened?

Missing was cancelled. Not too sure if Hostages will continue though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
Rescue Me Season 6.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
Fourcade:

J'ai essayƩ d'aide quelqu'un ici aussi mais j'en comprends pas ce qu'il raconte.

Bro, vous pouvez toujours jurer sur eux en francais.. wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bates Motel returns tonight! Mehn... The trailer got my attention. Mon Dieu! Can't wait.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by genderruler(f): 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
koice:
Bates Motel returns tonight! Mehn... The trailer got my attention. Mon Dieu! Can't wait.

thanks for the link. i really enjoyed the pilot of the americans and i think am gonna continue with the series...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 1:52am On Mar 10, 2015
cao:
Forever.
Atlast i don find person wey dhey watch dsame show... Henry Morgan is more superb than sherlock at discerning and analytical skills.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:09am On Mar 10, 2015
Mutaino7:
Atlast i don find person wey dhey watch dsame show... Henry Morgan is more superb than sherlock at discerning and analytical skills.
Ioan Gruffudd plays an immortal man so well that I honestly forget that he is not truly older than Judd Hirsch (Abe).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:56am On Mar 10, 2015
The Graham Norton Show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:44am On Mar 10, 2015
Mutaino7:
Atlast i don find person wey dhey watch dsame show... Henry Morgan is more superb than SHERLOCK HOLMES at discerning and analytical skills.

[img]http://insidegolf.ca/images/stories/national/tigerwatch/01.22.10_tiger_ssshhhh.jpg[/img]

Ssshhhh.... Don't say that too loud. People may overhear and inevitably laugh their butts off.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 10, 2015
Bates Motel s03e01
-Better Call Saul s01e06
-Shameless (US) s05e08 (unable to watch it yesterday due to unavoidable circumstance)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2015
koice:

Bro, vous pouvez toujours jurer sur eux en francais.. wink
Laisse tomber,ne t'embete pas avec sa. . .et puis il faut qu'on arrete de discuter en francais ici. . .J'ai vu ton numero et ne sois pas surpris quand je t'envoie un message. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 10, 2015
Fourcade:

Laisse tomber,ne t'embete pas avec sa. . .et puis il faut qu'on arrete de discuter en francais ici. . .J'ai vu ton numero et ne sois pas surpris quand je t'envoie un message. grin

Lolz. Vous pouvez moi 'whatapp' tout moment, bro.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
We speak queen's English nah undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vhickky(f): 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
just started seeing the breaking bad series, and I must confess,I am kinda disappointed considering the glowing recommendation I got from this thread.... I expected something extraordinary, shifting to the tomorrow people, It's holding more promises
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 11, 2015
This is the first time I'd seen multiple award wining "Breaking Bad" disparaged, and cancelled, mediocre "Tomorrow People" praised in one sentence. WTF?? shocked Certaines personnes sont allergiques a de tres bonnes emissions de television. Smh. angry undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.