Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3521837 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ApexTitan(m): 6:35pm On May 31, 2015
CaptPlanet:
Anyone seen Ray Donovan? What are your thoughts?

Ray Donovan is pretty cool if you ask me. It's not pretentious and it's story is very believable. It's serious when it wants to be yet it can incorporate elements of real comedy occasionally. I like it.

I think Ray himself is very much an alpha, the kind of man that does what he wants to do. His wife is too ugly for him though. grin Mickey is the impulsive carefree type, nothing is important to him except enjoying the moment.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 7:00pm On May 31, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Thank you! I just didn't know what to tell the guy...lol I have to know what's next. it won't be cool if Terry goes to jail. Seriously, the Donovans are just one twisted family

You nailed it, over twisted dey worry dem

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptPlanet(m): 7:00pm On May 31, 2015
ApexTitan:

Ray Donovan is pretty cool if you ask me. It's not pretentious and it's story is very believable. It's serious when it wants to be yet it can incorporate elements of real comedy occasionally. I like it.

I think Ray himself is very much an alpha, the kind of man that does what he wants to do. His wife is too ugly for him though. grin Mickey is the impulsive carefree type, nothing is important to him except enjoying the moment.

I agree with you. His wife...lol Now that Mickey is rich, I wonder what he'll do. I'm absolutely sure he'll be going back for Claudette and partying.

I'm sad Shorty died. He initiated the whole heist. Imagine Shorty and Mickey with a million buck...lol
I like Ray cos he "does what needs to be done" and Bunchy needs to grow up for petes sakes. The abuse didn't just happen to him, I guess peploe have different ways of dealing with stuff oh and Terry won't go to prison...that I'm sure.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 7:02pm On May 31, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Wayward pines...heard of it but never seen it. What's it about? Sounds like "the following" kind of thing.

Well am yet to see the following, but wayward pines is about a creepy town which if you do mistake enter there is no way of leaving that town, they give u a whole new life nd identity and mk you forget your past, death is the consequence of trying to leave which is also the very first rule of the town. 'do not try to leave' just giv it a try
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptPlanet(m): 8:48pm On May 31, 2015
kazzonline:

Well am yet to see the following, but wayward pines is about a creepy town which if you do mistake enter there is no way of leaving that town, they give u a whole new life nd identity and mk you forget your past, death is the consequence of trying to leave which is also the very first rule of the town. 'do not try to leave' just giv it a try

Sure! Sounds interesting. I'll look out for it.
The following is quite nice too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rajman(m): 9:07pm On May 31, 2015
Under the dome... very cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 9:51pm On May 31, 2015
Rajman:
Under the dome... very cool

Thought it was cancelled. undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rajman(m): 10:09pm On May 31, 2015
dljbd1:

Thought it was cancelled. undecided

Nah... was later continued
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 10:47pm On May 31, 2015
Rajman:

Nah... was later continued

So season two has started then? Great...download mode activated
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 31, 2015
The Blacklist Season Finale! Oh my! Liz and Raymond as a pair of fugitives! S3 is going to be baad!

OITNB S3 out 12 of June, I am taking the day off to binge watch of course

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ApexTitan(m): 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
GoT episode 8.

Ice, Camera, Action!

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
ApexTitan:
GoT episode 8.

Ice, Camera, Action!

You can say that again mehn cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
naijababe:
The Blacklist Season Finale! Oh my! Liz and Raymond as a pair of fugitives! S3 is going to be baad!

OITNB S3 out 12 of June, I am taking the day off to binge watch of course

Its a friday so na Godwincheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But if they over milk the piper-alex thing again i will be pissed. Hook more girls up. Poussey and her G?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
GOT....getting sicker by the minute.... grin grin shocked shocked shocked................'hardhome'..rating-9/10

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
I was just starting to love dat wildling lady b4 she got wighted. 2bad. Tyrion keeping it real with Dany. The girl really needed d cold truth.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
Kaycee7:
I was just starting to love dat wildling lady b4 she got wighted. 2bad.
Tyrion keeping it real with Dany. The girl really needed d cold truth.
Wooowww!
BLACK SAILS world is a world I never want to leave when am in it..Makes you love pirates!
Trying to see all the good words about ORPHAN BLACK(Still in S1 E6),but Jet Li's "THE ONE" Keeps coming back to my mind..Fingers crossed though!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by asids55: 1:05am On Jun 03, 2015
kazzonline:

u never watch the following? ? you dey miss bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FKO1(m): 7:41am On Jun 03, 2015
Finally starting orphan Black

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 8:52am On Jun 03, 2015
The whisphers looks nice I hope ABC doesn't cancel it because that's what they know how to do best.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Please make who na recommend better one for me.i like does special agents film. Like Strike Back, The Unit,24,Flash Point. Pls just anything similar to dis once I listed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bigblangston: 10:30am On Jun 03, 2015
puntogold:
Please make who na recommend better one for me.i like does special agents film. Like Strike Back, The Unit,24,Flash Point. Pls just anything similar to dis once I listed.
Crisis!! Or Event!! Both shows were cancelled anyway in its first season bt dey were very good when they were aired, still thinkin why good shows get cancelled quickly while d mediocre ones re still running
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2015
bigblangston:
Crisis!! Or Event!! Both shows were cancelled anyway in its first season bt dey were very good when they were aired, still thinkin why good shows get cancelled quickly while d mediocre ones re still running
yap I don look that Event. But since dem cancel the Crisis no need .Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Netflix' Sense8 is almost here! An highly anticipated Science fiction drama that will explore subjects that other science fiction shows tend to ignore or skim through, such as politics, identity, sexuality , gender and religion.

All 12 episodes are scheduled to become available for streaming on Netflix on Friday/Saturday. Finger's crossed.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
puntogold:

-Burn Notice
-Alias
-Nikita
-Chuck
-Chase (Cancelled after the 2nd Season: Interesting though)
-The Grid
-Sleeper Cell (Cancelled after the 2nd Season)
-Homeland

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
G.O.T just keeps getting better, now there's twice as much whitewalkers as it used to be, and that badass girl is one of them, I hope my Jon snow stays alive o.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
koice:

-Burn Notice
-Alias
-Nikita
-Chuck
-Chase (Cancelled after the 2nd Season: Interesting though)
-The Grid
-Sleeper Cell (Cancelled after the 2nd Season)
-Homeland
hmmmm.thanks. I don look dat homeland and Nikita.make I go wi that Alias and Burn Notice.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pomporiking: 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
I cant wait for nbc to f#ck aquarius up

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
Can't wait for NBC to bring back #Revolution.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dathommie(m): 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Lawd!!!

Just finished watching VIKING season 3

Can't wait till next year 4 d next season!

Som real sh*t bout to play out in dat movie men

Damn!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dathommie:
Lawd!!!

Just finished watching VIKING season 3

Can't wait till next year 4 d next season!

Som real sh*t bout to play out in dat movie men

Damn!!!!

Hi, I can download it from 02 TV series right....just finished the season 1, I'd like to know wasup with Ragnar and Rollo his brother.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dathommie(m): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
sade1:

Hi, I can download it from 02 TV series right....just finished the season 1, I'd like to know wasup with Ragnar and Rollo his brother.

don't knw if u can download it frm there but check n see...watched mine on dvd.

Rollo is back on with ragnar....at the beginning of the season two, they were faced one on one in battle...but rollo said he couldn't fight ragnar no matter how much he tried ( in his words ).

He surrender and was taken prisoner but they both later reconciled!

Are u a big fan?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
puntogold:
hmmmm.thanks. I don look dat homeland and Nikita.make I go wi that Alias and Burn Notice.

Micheal western of burn notice wud mk u laugh and wud mk u love the show, i loved the show it was awesome

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Meel and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.