Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3513539 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Leopantro: 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
kazzonline:

Thanks i saw it but the links are not straight forward,i need download links,that your site its kinda complicated,i hav to download apk and register,i nor get such time,thanks bro but if u can post the direct download links of any size i nor mind i go download am

Follow the instructions here. You don't need to register.
www.tvaddons.ag/tvmc-android/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Suits loading,fresh season alert!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
Now caught up with wayward pines, waiting for episode 7, I am a bit confused though but I hope things clear up eventually.

Also caught up with Dark matter, seems interesting so far.

just started Humans, although am not sure I'm into it just yet.

Meanwhile, downloading PLL episode 4 of season 6.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moufan: 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
freecocoa:
Wayward pines is really creepy, on episode 4 now and liking it.
very good show so far,waiting for the next episode
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UjSizzle(f): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
Sense8 Episode 4. So far the series makes no sense, but I'm curious to see where it's headed since it's different.

It is kinda slow though and some of the scenes seem pointless as well as boring.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by A40(m): 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Just started Silicon Valley and its Amazeballs! Wondering why I slept on it all this while

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Leopantro: 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
freecocoa:
Now caught up with wayward pines, waiting for episode 7, I am a bit confused though but I hope things clear up eventually.

Also caught up with Dark matter, seems interesting so far.

just started Humans, although am not sure I'm into it just yet.

Meanwhile, downloading PLL episode 4 of season 6.

Dark Matter and Humans only have two episodes, right?
How come nobody is talking about The 100?
Once upon a time is interesting but slow.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
Leopantro:

Dark Matter and Humans only have two episodes, right?
How come nobody is talking about The 100?
Once upon a time is interesting but slow.
Right.

I hear the 100's interesting, I have checking it out in mind.

what's once upon a time about?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 2:27am On Jun 25, 2015
Please where do u guys get your recent uploads and upadate of new tv series,all the sites i usually get from are all messing up,dont know whatsup wf all of dem at all
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 25, 2015
kazzonline:
Please where do u guys get your recent uploads and upadate of new tv series,all the sites i usually get from are all messing up,dont know whatsup wf all of dem at all

Download a Watchseries app from www.watchseries.ag/ and stay current.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UjSizzle(f): 8:33am On Jun 25, 2015
freecocoa:
Right.

I hear the 100's interesting, I have checking it out in mind.

what's once upon a time about?
Stories centered around fairy tale characters. Boring I tell you.

I think it's another version of Penny Dreadful, just more terrible.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2015
My name is Thomas Chandler, Commander United States Navy- Serial number 42420422634

U gotta know him!!!

And of course, the show

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2015
UjSizzle:

Lol, thanks for the heads up.grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2015
koice:

How do I download from this site? Been trying to, to no avail.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 25, 2015
freecocoa:
How do I download from this site? Been trying to, to no avail.

-Download the app - there are 2 types: Android and Windows.
-Install the app on your system
-Register with your google account (Free)
-Login in with the newly registered account
-On the searchbox, type in whatever TV show you want to download
-Choose a particular season
-Choose a particular episode
-Choose a Link (domain) For very large files, keep an eye on promptfile, Thefile, Mrfile, Movreel, Uploadc, Streamin, Zalaa. For fairly large files, keep an eye on V-vid, Bestream, Realvid, Skyvid, AllMyVideos, Vidto. For Files below the 200mb spectrum, keep an eye out for Vodlocker.com, Thevideo, Vidbull, Videoweed, Movshare, and divxstage.
-Download with either of CM browser, ADM, or UC browser on Android. Download with Chrome+IDM combo on Windows.
-That's all.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 10:26am On Jun 25, 2015
koice:

-Download the app - there are 2 types: Android and Windows.
-Install the app on your system
-Register with your google account (Free)
-Login in with the newly registered account
-On the searchbox, type in whatever TV show you want to download
-Choose a particular season
-Choose a particular episode
-Choose a Link (domain) For very large files, keep an eye on promptfile, Thefile, Mrfile, Movreel, Uploadc, Streamin, Zalaa. For fairly large files, keep an eye on V-vid, Bestream, Realvid, Skyvid, AllMyVideos, Vidto. For Files below the 200mb spectrum, keep an eye out for Vodlocker.com, Thevideo, Vidbull, Videoweed, Movshare, and divxstage.
-Download with either of CM browser, ADM, or UC browser on Android. Download with Chrome+IDM combo on Windows.
-That's all.
Thanks a bunch dear, thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by coogar: 11:14am On Jun 25, 2015
naijababe:

Almost feel sorry? I feel super sorry for her. I don't think crazy eyes being a virgin is far fetched. Given her issues, it is almost a given.

how can you feel sorry for alex vause? have you forgotten how she played piper in chicago? she told piper to deny the drug baron while she fessed up to cop a plea bargain.

that's worse than what judas did to christ!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2015
coogar:

how can you feel sorry for alex vause? have you forgotten how she played piper in chicago? she told piper to deny the drug baron while she fessed up to cop a plea bargain.

that's worse than what judas did to christ!

And Piper got re-arrested, forget whatever fooked reason she gave.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pomporiking: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
UjSizzle:

Its nothing like penny dreadful and the complete opposite of boring
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
pomporiking:

Okay now am confused.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Just finished Watching 'The last Ship'

I swear, This is a bang-- Action packed, Emotional, Name it--
Tz bin long I cried watching-- All those Navy thingy, mehn I love it , honestly.

Now @Season2 episode2 .
Who knows the Airing days for Episodes?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
Maybe, am gonna try 'The true detective' now--
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Leopantro: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
pomporiking:

Hold on, isn't Penny dreadful about a guy chasing a kind of vampire thing that kidnapped his daughter, with the help of an American sharp shooter and a weirdly beautiful woman? That is so bloody and gruesome?
If not, what have I been watching? If it is, how can you compare it to Once upon a time that is about fairy tales and a bad witch?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AikayDaWrapper(m): 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
Can't believe no one is watching 12 monkeys.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jorhney(m): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
Can't believe no one is watching 12 monkeys.

I've finished it sef

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
This page is very funny!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AikayDaWrapper(m): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
jorhney:

I've finished it sef
Awesome show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
koice:

Maybe its finally time to start using the watchseries app,@koice thanks alot
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by coogar: 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
naijababe:

And Piper got re-arrested, forget whatever fooked reason she gave.

my favourite character in the whole series is caputo & pórnstachë grin

piper went from being one of the favourites to the one i cannot even stand anymore. season 3 was very bland - didn't live up to the first 2 seasons.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
coogar:

my favourite character in the whole series is caputo & pórnstachë grin

piper went from being one of the favourites to the one i cannot even stand anymore. season 3 was very bland - didn't live up to the first 2 seasons.

The same pòrnstache that is now bumbling cry babe grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by coogar: 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
naijababe:

The same pòrnstache that is now bumbling cry babe grin

he's in prison!
everyone would cry in an american prison. grin heaven knows how many times he musta been râped by fellow intimates . cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.