Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3525860 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
dubylhover:

heheheheh okk na...its quite nice sha....it even got beta in season two
dude this show has some very gory images, some quite disgusting I must say, yet very interesting.

I normally like to snack while watching my shows but Omo, not this time around.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
freecocoa:
dude this show has some very gory images, some quite disgusting I must say, yet very interesting.

I normally like to snack while watching my shows but Omo, not this time around.

grin grin..you havent seen anythin...yet...whn yue get 2 season 2,d gory images gets worse....dis season 1 is just intro na
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
dubylhover:

grin grin..you havent seen anythin...yet...whn yue get 2 season 2,d gory images gets worse....dis season 1 is just intro na
thumbs up to u guys,as much as i luv watching movies,horror has neva bin my genre. I get nightmares for months after seeing anything horror lol,d last time i braved a horror movie was in 2012,recovered late 2013 so u can imagine. Una welldone.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
koice:

Sorry for the late response. It's up to you to choose the link that will serve you best, cuz, most of Vodlocker's links are functional.

Afam4eva:
About to be through with the season 1 of "Orange is the new Black ". Interesting series.

Please any idea of where I can download the L word in mp4 format?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
swiftz:

Please any idea of where I can download the L word in mp4 format?

The answer to your problem is Watchseries

Download and install on your android smartphone, register to use.

http://watchseries.ag/mobile/android.apk

Keep an eye out for vodlocker links for highly compressed HD mp4 video files. The video tutorials below will guide you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H4i--_n6uU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQkjplu0cWo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
koice:

The answer to your problem is Watchseries

Download and install on your android smartphone, register to use.

http://watchseries.ag/mobile/android.apk

Keep an eye out for vodlocker links for highly compressed HD mp4 video files. The video tutorials below will guide you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H4i--_n6uU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQkjplu0cWo

Ever since i switched to mtn using vpn i hav not been able to use watchtvseries to download,it opens fine,i see the tv series i intend to download,but wen i use cm browser it wud be downloading but at 0.00kb it wont move it wud just keep saying downloading,u got solution koice?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lordseyad:
And September is here!!
[size=15pt]HEROES[/size] grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
kazzonline:

Ever since i switched to mtn using vpn i hav not been able to use watchtvseries to download,it opens fine,i see the tv series i intend to download,but wen i use cm browser it wud be downloading but at 0.00kb it wont move it wud just keep saying downloading,u got solution koice?

Hmm... kind of lost here. Can you give more details, start with the type of VPN service you use... and the subscription as well.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
koice:

Hmm... kind of lost here. Can you give more details, start with the type of VPN service you use... and the subscription as well.

Ok chief. I'm trying to register now but it keeps saying Username or Email already in use. I have tried different usernames such as "kkkk", yet same response.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
koice:

I went directly to the site. Used the vodlocker link. The size of one episode is 245MB. Too large.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
fabiano09:

thumbs up to u guys,as much as i luv watching movies,horror has neva bin my genre. I get nightmares for months after seeing anything horror lol,d last time i braved a horror movie was in 2012,recovered late 2013 so u can imagine. Una welldone.

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
anybody here watches Vikings?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
blublahd:
anybody here watches Vikings?

all hail ragnar grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
is anyone here watching "fear the walking dead" its kinda a spinoff of walking dead..i just watched d 1st two episodes..its cool sha..if yu like walking dead
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
dljbd1:

wlcm wink

If you prefer download via phone then just download and install the watch-series apk and from there with your UCweb browser you are good to go
my watch-series app doesn't allow me to log in. . Any help ob that thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
Chibudollar:
my watch-series app doesn't allow me to log in. . Any help ob that thanks
Maybe u need to check your login details properly. Mine works flawlessly.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
dubylhover:

all hail ragnar grin
The dude keeps reminding me of Jax Teller.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
blublahd:
The dude keeps reminding me of Jax Teller.
yea..striking resemblance..anarchy ish..I also lyk floki
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
dubylhover:

yea..striking resemblance..anarchy ish..I also lyk floki
Loki, is one character you just can't shake off. I think he would play a good Joker.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
watching Salem, one may need to fast.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
phantom:
grin
Is dt Narcos?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rogerz007(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
cao:
Real Husbands of Hollywood.
So funny!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rogerz007(m): 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
I think you guys should check out Hannibal..very interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:07am On Sep 02, 2015
blublahd:
watching Salem, one may need to fast.
Whats Salem all about
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:17am On Sep 02, 2015
Rogerz007:
I think you guys should check out Hannibal..very interesting

Hannibal is cool..I'm abt watching d season finale of season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:18am On Sep 02, 2015
blublahd:

Loki, is one character you just can't shake off. I think he would play a good Joker.

you know its floki not Loki,but funny enuf he named himself after loki
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by solomonbrown64: 8:25am On Sep 02, 2015
... From dusk till dawn.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 02, 2015
Chibudollar:
Whats Salem all about
witches and their schemes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 02, 2015
dubylhover:

you know its floki not Loki,but funny enuf he named himself after loki
Yea....Floki.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Carlcaresophia: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2015
donjazet:
Guys pls which media player is the best for watching movies and playing music on android?? My VLC keeps crashing and its very frustrating. Since I updated my mxplayer, It stopped working on my itel pad. Pls I need urgent help!!!! cry cry cry cry
Hello Donjazet, you can try to install other versions of VLC. If there is still problem, we suggest you take your phone, together with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know which city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donjazet(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Donjazet, you can try to install other versions of VLC. If there is still problem, we suggest you take your phone, together with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know which city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

Thanks a lot. I installed another version and its good now although I am having problems with screenshots. The power/volume down combo is now working. Pls what should I do?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.