Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3509628 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
hakeemlyon:
why is nobody talking about WAYWARD PINES. I think it's a beautiful show. HUMANS is also a great show. and if you haven't seen STRICK BACK season 5.. than you need to get it ASAP. I just finished the season two of POWER, even though I love ghost, I think he just made very dangerous enemies at the end. especially his wife Tasha and his best friend tommy.
We are not talking about it because we are done with season 1, you are late to the party and I think I read somewhere it's been cancelled sef.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bosville(m): 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
If u like adventures check 'Vikings' out....If u fancy dance movies go grab 'Hit the floor'.....If u love music 'EMPIRE' is one hell of a movie u should watch...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AikayDaWrapper(m): 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ballers and Ray Donovan
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chidamysy: 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
Please where can I download this Sleeper Cell,

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 07, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Great show its scarface and goodfellas meet breaking bad.
He asked for the links? Could you help out with that?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by clerkent(m): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2015
koice:

'The Following' is nothing like '24' at all. For one, '24' is all about terrorism in the United States and diaspora, while 'The Following' deal more with Serial killers than anything else.

Similar shows to '24' are:
-Homeland
-Strike Back
-The Unit
-Sleeper Cell
-The Last Ship

Similar shows to 'The Following' are:
-Cult
-Hannibal
-Bates Motel
-True Detective Season 1
-Criminal Minds
yes im nöt talking about if its terrorism or not what im talking about is the main character.they have a family to prötect,they dont want tö quit even if there life is on the line.come to think of it both the terorist and the cultism are ready tö die to hide the truth.so i still see both moving in the same direction.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
Wow! I feel cheated just finding this thread. Anyway its never too late. I love series & dats y i'm here.... suggestions plis

I've seen:
pretty little liars
Jane the virgin
Empire
Desperate housewives
If loving you is wrong
Single ladies
Devious maids
Prison break
One tree hill......
This just gives an idea of the kindda series I watch. Suggestions plis
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptPlanet(m): 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
Peaky Blinders
Ray Donovan
Banshee
Bosch
The following
Tyrant
Tried watching wayward pines but I got tired after the 3rd episode
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
Wow! I feel cheated just finding this thread. Anyway its never too late. I love series & dats y i'm here.... suggestions plis

I've seen:
pretty little liars
Jane the virgin
Empire
Desperate housewives
If loving you is wrong
Single ladies
Devious maids
Prison break
One tree hill......
This just gives an idea of the kindda series I watch. Suggestions plis

orange is the new black,
Mad men,
Masters of sex,
Blue mountain state,
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
fabiano09:

orange is the new black,
Mad men,
Masters of sex,
Blue mountain state,
cool! Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
cool! Thanks
you are welcome
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
CaptPlanet:
Peaky Blinders
Ray Donovan
Banshee
Bosch
The following
Tyrant
Tried watching wayward pines but I got tired after the 3rd episode
Finally someone who watches peaky blinders. Can you help with the link for season 2?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptPlanet(m): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
blublahd:

Finally someone who watches peaky blinders. Can you help with the link for season 2?

I wish I could bro, mine is on a cd
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 10:41am On Sep 08, 2015
ennyboss:
has anyone watched narcos, been looking for link for this series...... heard its the bomb!!!

http://hdcinemas.in/movie/Narcos-S01.html
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2015
@ koice, please which other link can I use except vodlocker?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
Please who else is using this watchseries.ag? Why am I finding it so difficult to register? Someone should please answer me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chemmerfrank(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
Just finished narcos season 1... I must say i loved it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
Guys help me out here;

I use Blackberry Bold 2

I keep getting "ERROR" after 1mb when I download from waptvseries.net. It stops @ 1mb or 2mb when downloading from this site.
What is the problem cos I use UC WEB to download from every other sites
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TaoBalinga: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2015
koice:

Alluc is designed to work on every stock and 3rd party browsers running on any device, doesn't matter if it's PC, PS Vita, or smartphone.
hey bro, where can i download mid range quality size shows. ? I mean something above 150mb and below 250 mb.. Dont suggest watchseries and showbow oo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
swiftz:
Please who else is using this watchseries.ag? Why am I finding it so difficult to register? Someone should please answer me.

just go download from o2tvseries.com ..there's no need for registration or red tape
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
chemmerfrank:
Just finished narcos season 1... I must say i loved it
Where did you download it from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tayoccu(m): 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
TaoBalinga:

hey bro, where can i download mid range quality size shows. ? I mean something above 150mb and below 250 mb.. Dont suggest watchseries and showbow oo

Best you download via torrents.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
The 100.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
This "Wayward Pines"no be here oo. Nice film. Is there a season 2 yet?

I also enjoyed "Orange is the New Black".
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zeekleo(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
Currently watching American horror story!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by solomonbrown64: 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
... Who is watching Significant mother?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by solomonbrown64: 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
blublahd:
What app do you use to unzip?
I use ES file Explorer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
solomonbrown64:
I use ES file Explorer.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: samistry(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.