Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3517211 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:52am On Oct 15, 2015
joywendy:

shocked really? You watch that series?
Yup. From Day 1.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joywendy(f): 1:00am On Oct 15, 2015
cao:

Yup. From Day 1.

You try,I stopped half way when I realised it was becoming more of a romance thing just like what happened to the mentalist.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:04am On Oct 15, 2015
joywendy:

You try,I stopped half way when I realised it was becoming more of a romance thing just like what happened to the mentalist.

I did actually stop watching The Mentalist. Castle is still going strong, even though Caskett (Castle & Beckett) are now married.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joywendy(f): 1:13am On Oct 15, 2015
cao:

I did actually stop watching The Mentalist. Castle is still going strong, even though Caskett (Castle & Beckett) are now married.
Married shocked shocked

I don miss be that...

I knew it! It was obvious from the beginning. What of his daughter and mother?

Mentalist made sense no smoochy smoochy romance though I stopped half way as too many seasons. Until red John was caught and the whole series turned upside down from what I could read online. Imgaine 2hr episode for wedding? Terrible
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:47am On Oct 15, 2015
joywendy:

Married shocked shocked

I don't miss be that...

Mentalist made sense no smoochy smoochy romance though I stopped half way as too many seasons. Until red John was caught and the whole series turned upside down from what I could read online. Imgaine 2hr episode for wedding? Terrible
Omo, the big Caskett wedding event missed road, since Castle kinda got kidnapped on his wedding day. Dude went missing for two months and had his memory wiped. They eventually got married with a small intimate service. Little Castle & Mama Castle are still around. Oh and Beckett is now the Captain of the 12th, even her first day as Captain didn't go smoothly. They solved her mother's death, Beckett's obsessive nature is back in full force this season...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joywendy(f): 2:40am On Oct 15, 2015
cao:

Omo, the big Caskett wedding event missed road, since Castle kinda got kidnapped on his wedding day. Dude went missing for two months and had his memory wiped. They eventually got married with a small intimate service. Little Castle & Mama Castle are still around. Oh and Beckett is now the Captain of the 12th, even her first day as Captain didn't go smoothly. They solved her mother's death, Beckett's obsessive nature is back in full force this season...

This is serious........wait he gained his memory then married her? Why now, at least delay the whole thing for some a long while. grin wow, she's a hard worker though so its good for her. Mmmm.....too much drama going on

This is why movies are better, watch and forget about it after an hour instead of waiting contiously for what would happen in the next episode. You try sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by khalhokage(m): 3:48am On Oct 15, 2015
bykebyke:
LMAO grin grin grin
Please what show is this? Terry Crews is my man!.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cimbi(m): 5:47am On Oct 15, 2015
EMPIRE
Just concluded episode 4 of season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:34am On Oct 15, 2015
joywendy:

This is serious........wait he gained his memory then married her? Why now, at least delay the whole thing for some a long while. grin wow, she's a hard worker though so its good for her. Mmmm.....too much drama going on

This is why movies are better, watch and forget about it after an hour instead of waiting contiously for what would happen in the next episode. You try sha
They wiped his memory of the two months he was missing. They did delay the wedding.
khalhokage:

Please what show is this?

Terry Crews is my man!.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 15, 2015
khalhokage:

Please what show is this?
Terry Crews is my man!.
Brooklyn Nine Nine
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by khalhokage(m): 7:10am On Oct 15, 2015
cao:
Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
bykebyke:
Brooklyn Nine Nine
Thanks guys.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 7:27am On Oct 15, 2015
Empire
Arrow
You're The Worst

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 15, 2015
Watching SCORPION, THE ORIGINALS and waiting for GRIMM season5 to be back by October 30
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
Arrow.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
Empire.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DrSage(m): 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
abeg bosses,where can I get Smallville seasons 8,9 & 10... I cant find it on o2tvseries.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
Rosewood.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
joywendy:

Married shocked shocked

I don't miss be that...

mentalist is dope oo..i actually finished it,d wedding nd finale was fresh..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Who is watching THE LAST KINGDOM here? Mehn! That TV show is awesome.. Guys check it out.. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hand of God makes sense.. Quite funny too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 16, 2015
Yes...And I want to date Dija. grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by almightygod: 9:48am On Oct 16, 2015
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2015
DrSage:
abeg bosses,where can I get Smallville seasons 8,9 & 10... I cant find it on o2tvseries.com

fztvseries.mobi

tvseries.in
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2015
Sleepy Hollow.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
If you like school life comedies then check out FRESH MEAT,its dôpe.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BluePearls(m): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
lymelyte:
Who is watching THE LAST KINGDOM here? Mehn! That TV show is awesome.. Guys check it out.. grin
started watching it too. pretty nice

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BluePearls(m): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
someone here mentioned Silicon Valley... thanks for that... just finished season 1 and jumping to season 2. Nerds and geeks will like this one. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ApexTitan(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
BluePearls:
someone here mentioned Silicon Valley... thanks for that... just finished season 1 and jumping to season 2. Nerds and geeks will like this one. grin

That show is probably one of the funniest comedies I watched this year. I'm eagerly waiting for the third season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stevebent(m): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
BluePearls:

started watching it too. pretty nice
can you share the download link?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Done with Mr Robot

Over to scorpion. I feel like scorpion edges Mr robot a little...

Anyways

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.